Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

kiddie pool

I am looking for a good kiddie pool (age appropriate for a 1 1/2 year old) for this summer. Any suggestions?

Re: kiddie pool

• The cheap plastic wading pools! They have them at Toys R Us, Walmart, etc. They're inexpensive, don't require daily inflating, don't get holes, and are easy to clean. Last summer we pretty much lived on our deck with the kids' wading pool and water table. :) It survived two summers, which for under $10 is awesome, and we'll get another one this year.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We have this one from Target. We haven't used it as a pool yet - it's currently being used as a ball pit indoors - but if the weather ever gets nice around here we'll take it outside so DD can splash around in it. It's been inflated for over a month now and doesn't seem to be losing any air, and it's easy for DD to climb in and out of herself. It's pretty shallow, which I like since DD is still young.
    Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We're going to get the cheap plastic pool this year too.  I like that they are sturdier if my DD trieds to get in and out by herself.

I had a small inflatable one last year and it's just too small for a toddler to use this year.  Plus, I was always worried about it getting a hole in it!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We bought a cheap plastic pool from Target for DD last summer and it survived well.  She loved it last year, but will not stay in it this year.  She likes to run around too much.  I took her to a splash pad last weekend and she LOVED it so I think I am going to get her a cute sprinkler this year. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"