2nd Trimester

sex

so I kinda feel bad.  DH and I haven't really had sex in a while and did yesterday.  Is it totally wrong that what came to my mind was that "at least I don't have to for a while"?  I wish I wanted to, but I just don't!

Re: sex

• ummm i think you are in the same boat as 99% of the girls on this board
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Nope, its not wrong, because I think the same thing! DH and I had sex this morning and afterward I thought, I'm good for a few days!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageTheJohns:
    ummm i think you are in the same boat as 99% of the girls on this board

Exactly.

• Much like everyone else, I don't feel like having sex since we got pregnant, either.  Before, my sex drive was off the charts high, now it's, well... I'm not sure where it is, because I can't seem to find it. 
  • can't remember the last time we had sex.  I think since we found out, we've had sex maybe twice - I don't want it, but I know we should have it.  Man I wish I had a libido!!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I swear it's so frustrating because before the pregnancy my libido was so high, higher than dh's.  But now it's plummeted so low.  I don't feel like myself because of it and ik it's not fun for dh.  I think another reason for me was that I had a threatened miscarriage during sex so that really put me off too.  I read that your libido is supposed to return in the 2nd tri but not for me yet, i hope it does though
  • I've been thinking that too lately.  Don't feel bad. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Its been weeks since DH has gotten any. Everytime he tried to get some I have heartburn or something else. It's pretty mood killing. I hope the sex drive comes back soon.
  • Yeah, i'm in the same boat as the rest of you ladies.  Poor DH tried last night and I just couldn't be bothered with it. 

• imageKimL22:
    I could have written this post.  Poor DH.

Ditto!

• imageKimL22:
    I could have written this post.  Poor DH.

Ditto.  My poor husband...

• imagesteph_c:
    Much like everyone else, I don't feel like having sex since we got pregnant, either.  Before, my sex drive was off the charts high, now it's, well... I'm not sure where it is, because I can't seem to find it. 

I'm in the boat too!

• morning is when it has to be and honestly as some of you have said, i have thought great now he won't ask tonight for it!  horrible but its just not there.  i'm waiting for this 2nd tri energy boost and i just haven't run into it yet....
    Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • I feel sorry for your hubby's.  They are going to turn into terrible fathers because they aren't getting enough sex. Big Smile
  • It's so common that it even has a name...."resetting the clock". My DH must feel like he's taken a vow of celibacy. I just can't make myself do it these days.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagewifeypooh:
    Nope, its not wrong, because I think the same thing! DH and I had sex this morning and afterward I thought, I'm good for a few days!

Me too, but I thought a few weeks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"