Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

XP:Poll~Mini van moms, come in!!

We are currently min-van shopping! Sooo many choices!

Tell me; 

What make/model do you have?

Do you love it? hate it?

Which feature do you have that you now cannot live without!?

Which features do you have that you don't ever use/wish weren't in the van?

TIA!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: XP:Poll~Mini van moms, come in!!

• I have a 2010 Dodge Caravan

I love it. Sometimes I think to myself, "Do I really drive a van!?!?" but I really do love it.

I love the self-opening doors and tailgate, stow n go seats, remote start. I think the entertainment system will come in handy whenever we turn Wes around. My parents live 2 hours a way.

My van doesn't have features that I don't use (besides the entertainment system that I will eventually use). 

I do dislike that it doesn't have automatic headlights or a moon roof. That's it. Love it, love it, love it! 

From our WDW vacation- June 3, 2014

DS- Wesley- March 14, 2010
    DD- Norah- September 27, 2012

• We just bought a 2011 Honda Odyessey

LOVE IT....but then again we just bought it !

I have to have the Entertainment system....I know DH says its stupid but I drive around a lot and for trips it is going to be awesome!! And the automatic sliding doors and trunk!

We haven't found anything we don't use yet but I will keep you updated!

• Loading the player...
  • I have a 2007 Chrysler Town & Country. 

I love it.  We bought it as a dealer return, and got a great price on it.  

I love the the seats fold flat,and the stow and go storage.  We don't have the power lift gate, and I wish we did.  

I have girls in the two captains chars, and DS sits in the way back. 

I don't have any features that I don't use. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks!

I think that a "must have" will how the very back seat fold down flat- not like the old styles where you have to remove the seat entirely...

and entertainment system and auto doors would be a plus too!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMamaMandaW:

We are currently min-van shopping! Sooo many choices!

Tell me; 

What make/model do you have? 2006 Honda Odyssey (got it as a dealer return)

Do you love it? hate it? LOVE it

Which feature do you have that you now cannot live without!? auto doors, remote, removable seat (2nd row comes out completely), hidden storage/lazy susan. Versatility. It seats 8, but the second row is 2 captain chairs and a seat in the middle. You can take the seat in the middle out, take all 3 out, take the middle out and slide the one captain's seat to the middle. And the third row folds down flat. Radio controls on the steering wheel. Heated mirrors! Lots of cupholders, separate heat controls in the back, built in sunshades on the 2nd row (sliding door) windows, tinted windows.

Which features do you have that you don't ever use/wish weren't in the van? None. But I wish we had the entertainment system, or auto trunk (the older versions don't have that).

TIA!

• What make/model do you have?  2006 Toyota Sienna

Do you love it? hate it?  Love it!

Which feature do you have that you now cannot live without!?  Power doors, power lift gate (trunk), built in sunscreens in all 4 back windows, radio controls in steering wheel, stow n go seats, can change configuration of 2nd row bucket seats, heated front seats, seperate temp controls for driver, passenger and rear.

Which features do you have that you don't ever use/wish weren't in the van?  There's nothing that we don't use or don't like.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I have a 2009 Toyota Sienna XLT and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!

My favorite features that make life SO much easier are that I can open both sliding doors and the back hatch with my remote, so when I have groceries, a baby, and a diaper bag in my arms I don't have to figure out how to get the doors open.  Seriously, it's so freaking awesome.  

I was wary about leather seats because it gets SO hot in the summer here, but after I thought about it, I'd much prefer wipeable seats than cloth ones that will stain easily, and I'm happy with them now.  

There's the AUX input so I can play music from my iPhone in the car, which I use constantly.

I don't think there's really anything I don't use, I love my van!! 

• imagePrncesWife:

built in sunscreens in all 4 back windows, radio controls in steering wheel, stow n go seats, can change configuration of 2nd row bucket seats, heated front seats, seperate temp controls for driver, passenger and rear.

Oh yeah, all of these too!  The Siennas are freaking amazing! 

• What make/model do you have?Dodge grand caravan

Do you love it? hate it? LOVE it

Which feature do you have that you now cannot live without!? the stow and go seating in both rows and the automatic doors.  I don't have the automatic lift gate, but I wish I did.  I'd also love to have LATCH on all three seats in the back row, they currently only offer it on both second row seats, and one seat in the back.

Which features do you have that you don't ever use/wish weren't in the van? None, we have a pretty basic model, we bought a portable DVD player for long trips, it was much cheaper than the built in one they offered and it keeps the kids from asking if they can watch TV every time they get in the car (my mom has a van too with the built in DVD, and every time they ride in it they want to watch a show)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie - (HKbp)Lilypie - (WKbt)
     Lilypie - (2DqE)  Lilypie - (1KYE)
    Lilypie - (RlhZ)Lilypie - (1CAm)
  • 2011 Toyota Sienna - LOVE IT! I almost cried trading in my Lexus for it, but it's soooooo convenient, especially with 2u2!

Love the automatic sliding doors and liftgate; moon roof; DVD entertainment system; endless amount of cup holders; built in/retractable sun shades; captain chairs in middle row (I think the carseats fit better), with 3rd seat option that stows;

Camryn Grace ~ July 6th, 2009 ~ 7lbs 9oz, 20.5" Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    Brayden Richard Drew ~ December 20, 2010~7lbs 9oz, 20" Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageBFab11:

I have a 2009 Toyota Sienna XLT and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!

My favorite features that make life SO much easier are that I can open both sliding doors and the back hatch with my remote, so when I have groceries, a baby, and a diaper bag in my arms I don't have to figure out how to get the doors open.  Seriously, it's so freaking awesome.  

This exactly.  I also love the entertainment system/DVD player. 

DD(7), DS(4.5), DS(2.5), DS(baby)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"