Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Pool Shoes, size 4 and smaller....

My daughter has a tiny foot and wears a size 3 in most shoes, but can occasionally wear a size 4. Unfortunately, this seems to close the door on most of the "toddler" type shoes. I am desperately looking for a pair of pool shoes (water shoes) for her in a size 3/4, I need them for this weekend. Do any of you know where I might find a pair?
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Pool Shoes, size 4 and smaller....

• I did not look specifically at them, but I was at The Children's Place this weekend and they had some. Maybe look on their website to see if they have that size.

IAmPregnant Ticker

• Tcp has these image, but the smallest size is 4/5.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Gap has these listed as water shoes:

$17

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageshoeboxx:
    Tcp has these image, but the smallest size is 4/5.
    DD has these & she wears a 3.5/4. The velcro strap will help keep them on if they're a little big.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • I got my sz 4's at Target...they stayed on great! GL
  • DS wears a size 5 and I saw neoprene socks in the water-toy and goggle section at Target that were too small for him. 

Bianca image.
  • Cool! I didn't even think to look on the pool/water aisle. Looks like I'll be heading to Target after work.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • My Mom bought DS a size 3 at BRU

• Ditto BRU.  Last summer it was the only place I could find them smaller than a 4.  Target doesn't have anything smaller than a 4/5 (or at least that was true last summer).
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Anna has tiny feet too. She is between a size 2 and 3. She just very recently started walking though so I currently don't have any shoes for her yet. Sorry I couldn't be of more help! :(
  • I just bought a pair at BRU for $8. I bought size 5 but I know they had size 4s.
  •  children's place purple shoes were way too loose on her.  She could barely walk, so I had to return them.  They are so cute - just make sure you try them on LO.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    MC #1- Jamie George 6/7/08, MC #2- Christian Aaron 1/15/09

BFP! 3/25/09 BETA 1 (4/7/09) -# 9659 BETA 2 (4/10/09) - # 19171 Born 12/6/09 - Our precious girl.

MC #3- Ashley Grace 2/15/11, MC #4- Amelia Noel 12/30/11
    MC #5- Antonio 9/8/12

BFP! 10/6/12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I got size 4 iPlays at Buy Buy Baby- I know my DD just got into a size 4. It's tough to find
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"