August 2011 Moms

Sick. Sick. Sick

Had a cold since last week now it's full blown with fever and ear infection. Finally got on zpac and was actually told to take a dose of Motrin to get fever down. Here's hoping it stays below 100.5 so I don't spend my weekend in ER. Now I have gone to Dr. Google and am afraid of pneumonia. This pg is one for the books!!

Re: Sick. Sick. Sick

• No fun!  Hope you feel better soon. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yuck! I hope you feel better.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Yikes!  I hope you feel better fast.  I've had a cold the past few days too, but not nearly as bad as yours.  Dh says it's been making me "saw some serious wood" at night though. LOL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks ladies! Yeah I agree pp it is so not helping the snoring issue.
  • I know exactly how you feel! I have been sick since the week before Valentines Day! No kidding! Taking my vitamins and everything. I had this nasty cold that was going around, and just couldnt shake it, and ended up with that for almost 5weeks, plus a sinus infection. And my little boys got it too, one of them ending up in the hospital. Then Just as I was getting better, I got a bladder infection, kidney infection, and 2 yeast infections. And a weekend hospital stay to top it all off. I just started to feel better, and get back into preparing for baby, since Im due April 9th, and now im getting sick again:((
    I don't know how my little guys have handled me being so sick.. But let me tell you, Only having a 3.5yr old and 2yr old to take care of while your sick is much better than throwing a newborn into the mix!!! Thats the only thing im grateful for, that and my husband hasnt gotten sick!
    Hoping better luck for you and your immune system!
  • imageAshKozell:
    I know exactly how you feel! I have been sick since the week before Valentines Day! No kidding! Taking my vitamins and everything. I had this nasty cold that was going around, and just couldnt shake it, and ended up with that for almost 5weeks, plus a sinus infection. And my little boys got it too, one of them ending up in the hospital. Then Just as I was getting better, I got a bladder infection, kidney infection, and 2 yeast infections. And a weekend hospital stay to top it all off. I just started to feel better, and get back into preparing for baby, since Im due April 9th, and now im getting sick again:((
    I don't know how my little guys have handled me being so sick.. But let me tell you, Only having a 3.5yr old and 2yr old to take care of while your sick is much better than throwing a newborn into the mix!!! Thats the only thing im grateful for, that and my husband hasnt gotten sick!
    Hoping better luck for you and your immune system!
    holy cow! I have nothing to complain about. Here's hoping that During the next 7 days you can rest up before that baby comes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"