3rd Trimester

Any one else trying to keep baby inside today?

If it happens, it happens, but I'm really hoping not to have an April Fool's Day Baby. Anyone else?

Re: Any one else trying to keep baby inside today?

• Nope!  I am so done that I will take anything over an induction!!
  • My Uncle's birthday is March 31st...or so he thinks. The rumor in our family is he was actually born April 1st and my grandmother wasn't having any of that and somehow changed it. She refused to have an April Fool's baby.

My son was both April 12th and I remember being a little nervous on this day. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm kind of hoping he decides to make his appearance today.  I think it would be fun to have April Fool's Day as your birthday.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage
  • One of my friend's is a Apirl Fool's Baby. She loves having it as her birthday. She's also a huge prankster.

Mom of 3 (Ginny 4 yrs old), (Miles 2 yrs old), and (Mason due June 15th) 
  • I would rather not have an April Fools Day baby, but if she wants to come today,  I am ready!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'll take any day at this point! I'm so sick of being at work and saying the same things over and over when people say "you're still here???"
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Nope- if baby comes today that's 100% ok.
    Our Little Family Keeps Growing! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagethediarywithin:

One of my friend's is a Apirl Fool's Baby. She loves having it as her birthday. She's also a huge prankster.

This scares the crap out of me! LOL! As if my kids aren't clever enough (our DS#1 is alllllllways coming up with stuff--and he's not even 4 yet!), having a child born ON a prankster's favorite day...oy vey! It doesn't help that I'm gullible as all get-out. Stick out tongue

However, as PP's have said, I'll take most anything at this point...except my BIL's bday, which is Sunday, 4-3. Tongue Tied

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image
  • imageBelMack:
    imagethediarywithin:

One of my friend's is a Apirl Fool's Baby. She loves having it as her birthday. She's also a huge prankster.

This scares the crap out of me! LOL! As if my kids aren't clever enough (our DS#1 is alllllllways coming up with stuff--and he's not even 4 yet!), having a child born ON a prankster's favorite day...oy vey! It doesn't help that I'm gullible as all get-out. Stick out tongue

However, as PP's have said, I'll take most anything at this point...except my BIL's bday, which is Sunday, 4-3. Tongue Tied

She really nice though and got a full ride scholarship to a college for soccer. Today is my DH's favorite holiday. His family goes all out today. They all have to get up really early and get ready for school and work because you never know what will happen to you because most likely you will need to change your clothes. My husband is one of seven kids and it's the only day that they can play pranks on each other and their parents. So...I changed my facebook status too. "is not in labor and is still pregnant. Just letting you know." Because I know someone in the family will say, "Did you get a text message from (Me) saying she's in labor." I will then get a phone call.

I also warned my mom who works with my MIL that I will txt or call her if I am in labor. If she hears from anyone else other then me then I am not in labor.

Mom of 3 (Ginny 4 yrs old), (Miles 2 yrs old), and (Mason due June 15th) 
  • If she comes, she comes. I know 3 people with a birthday today, and the jokester image only fits one of them.

The only day I am worried about is my own birthday on Sunday. I'd like to continue the birthday date night tradition I have with DH, but I couldn't do that if LO was home, sharing the birthday with me.

• I really wanted a March baby and have said for 9 months "as long as he's not born on April fools"  But at this point, I just want to meet him!!!
  • i despise april fools day and im pretty sure my lo isnt going anywhere today thank god.
    Married DH 5/28/08
    DS Born 4/13/11
    DD Born 3/38/15

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• imagemich2004bride:
    Nope!  I am so done that I will take anything over an induction!!

This. I don't care what the date is, I just want to get this going!

• I want this baby out so badly I could't care less when it happens.  The sooner the better.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm an April Fool's Day baby!  What's wrong with that??  It's actually been a very fun birthday to have:) 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"