2nd Trimester

Body Pillow Recommendations

If you're using a body pillow during pregnancy which one are you using?  Are you using a regular body pillow or a specific one related to pregnancy?
imageimage

Children Photography Photo Credit: Heather Barta Photography

Re: Body Pillow Recommendations

• I have the snoogle. I used it in my 2nd pregnancy and this pregnancy. I wish I would have had it for my 1st. LOVE it!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Another boy on the way! BabyFetus Ticker
  • I just have the run of the mill body pillow from Target.  And I'm in love with it. 
    BabyFruit Ticker image image
         Big M 7/11/11
          Little M 6/16/2013
                    Angel baby 5/17/2014          
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a Boppy full body pillow and an RE body pillow from Target.  The cheapie Target pillow is by far superior to the Boppy.  The Boppy may even end up in the trash here soon because it just gets in the way now.
  • I just started using an extra regular pillow to try to start sleeping on my side. It isn't that comfortable, though, so I think I'll have to get a body pillow soon.

• I use the snoodle but sometimes it just gets in my way with my million trips to go pee and I ditch it.  Then I just grab three normal pillows - one between my knees, one under my belly and one under my head. 

I also just bought a non-feather feather bed for some extra cushion and last night I woke up a lot less trying to get comfortable.

Melanie

- 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/
  • This is very helpful!  I can't believe how uncomfortable sleeping is already during the 2nd trimester :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've had the snoogle for a few weeks now and it's wonderful - I fall back asleep much faster after trips to pee and it helps with any back or hip pain I seem to have when I sleep without it.  
  • I'm using a mini snoogle and love it.  I think my husband is jealous of the pillow!!! haha.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"