Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Body Pillows During Pregnancy

If you used a body pillow during pregnancy which one did you use?  Did you use a regular body pillow a specific one related to pregnancy?
imageimage

Children Photography Photo Credit: Heather Barta Photography

Re: Body Pillows During Pregnancy

• Options
    I loved my snoogle.
    Robin - CO Mod * RP & JHutch Lover * Hufflepuff
    <><
    Tizzle 10/07 ~ Boppy 7/09 ~ Chicken 1/12
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Books read in 2013: ~ Audiobooks listened to in 2013: 3
    Currently reading: The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon
    Currently listening to: The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Robin (jason&robin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf) image
  • Options
    snoogle. cant live without it!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Broken boob FFing, babywearing, co-sleeping, PPD warrior,colic survivor, proud WAHM! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Momma Maven In The Making!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

By the end of my pregnancy, I was using 2 body pillows, and 4 regular ones! My husband joked I slept in a nest, with pillows under my head and legs, then one on either side.  Afterwards we ordered this one https://www.amazon.com/Todays-Mom-Comfort-Pregnancy-Pillow/dp/B001A0M3LI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1301505119&sr=8-1 because I used it for nursing also. We figure this way we'll have it next go 'round when I'm ready to move back into "the nest."

• Options
    I had the Boppy brand (pregnancy pillow)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagejason&robin:
    I loved my snoogle.

this! 

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I "nested" too with two body pillows and several regular pillows (luckily we have a king-size bed). I'm too cheap (and stubborn, I suppose) to buy one of the special pregnancy pillows. By the 10th month, though, there was absolutely nothing that made me comfortable.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I bought a regular body pillow and hated it, rarely used it.  Now it's sitting in a dusty pile in storage!  I may try this snoogle everyone is talking about for the next time around.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I normally sleep with body pillow, that is when my husband does not steal it from me.  By the end of my pregnancy I slept with two body pillows and three normal pillows.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

i was in love with the snoogle....best sleep ever!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Snoogle it was a life saver!!
  • Options

After tossing and turning all night long for two nights in a row, I broke down and got a Snoogle last week. I love it!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    S-N-O-O-G-L-E.
    image pregnancy calendar Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I just have a $10 one from target and I think I have squiched it to death cuz its pretty flat. I got it with Jacob, so maybe I just need a new one. I need something-my buldging disc is a hot mess.

Jacob Alexander 7/23/09
    Allergic to Dairy, Eggs and Peanuts Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Jameson Adam 6/1/11
    Allergic to Peas...so far Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I have a regular body pillow and only use it when I sleep on my left. My DH and I have a queen size and I make too much racket when I try to move it to my right side. He says I sound like I'm wrestling an alligator with that body pillow cause the sheets fly up and the bed moves and sometimes I grunt/sigh.

What makes things worse is that we have a queen size bed - which isn't ideal for body pillows and pregnant women who like to toss and turn.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    snoogle user here!
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"