Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

What is your wedding song? or what is your song with your SO?

Our wedding song is When I say I do but Clint Black. (its a pretty song) not really sure why we picked it.  We have so many songs that we love and some how we came up with that one!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: What is your wedding song? or what is your song with your SO?

• Who I Am by Stoney LaRue. We have a couple others that have meaning to us, too!
  • "Unchained Melody" by the Righteous Brothers.  Makes me tear up almost every time I hear it still :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I will be here by steven curtis chapman.  I loved the song and it is so pretty.  My cousin is an amazing singer and sang it.
  • Ours was "Love of my Life" by Sammy Kershaw
  • imagejessNdean:

Our wedding song is When I say I do but Clint Black. (its a pretty song) not really sure why we picked it.  We have so many songs that we love and some how we came up with that one!

This was our wedding song. Other than that hubbs always says that "my" song is 'She's Everything' by Brad Paisley and also 'Then' by Brad (we're big brad fans). I also consider "My Best Friend" by Tim McGraw one of our songs.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Broken boob FFing, babywearing, co-sleeping, PPD warrior,colic survivor, proud WAHM! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Momma Maven In The Making!
  • C.MoC.Mo member
    We don't have one. We don't really get that (not knocking it, we just aren't overly emotional or sentimental people).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'll be - Edwin McCain
  • imagefarrellashleigh:
    imagejessNdean:

This was our wedding song. Other than that hubbs always says that "my" song is 'She's Everything' by Brad Paisley and also 'Then' by Brad (we're big brad fans). I also consider "My Best Friend" by Tim McGraw one of our songs.

DH and I LOVE Brad Paisley too!

• "You had me from hello" -- Kenny Chesney

And my song to him is: "Inside your heaven" -- Carrie Underwood

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • C.MoC.Mo member
    Oh, but we did pick "At Last" by Etta James for our wedding. The DJ called us in a panic and we were like, "uhhh...what do other couples like?" Lol.
  • Everything by Michael Buble
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • We don't really have a song that is "our song" mainly because we listen to totally different music. Our first dance song was an instrumental song from the Don Juan DeMarco soundtrack. We learned how to rhumba and danced to it.

• "In your eyes" by Peter Gabriel
    Lilypie - (HKbp)Lilypie - (WKbt)
     Lilypie - (2DqE)  Lilypie - (1KYE)
    Lilypie - (RlhZ)Lilypie - (1CAm)
  • Amazed by Lonestar was our wedding song.  Not really a country fan... but love this song.
  • We dont really have a song but our wedding song was Green Eyes by Coldplay.  I wanted something that was not a traditional wedding song.  DH loves coldplay and we both have green eyes.  Works for us
  • Today by Jashua Radin
  • We also liked Hero by Enrique Iglesias...
  • Amazed by Lonestar. 
    Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • "Everything" by Michael Buble is "our" song, and our wedding song.  It's one of the very few songs my husband knows the lyrics to!
    I don't know what's up with my siggy and I am too lazy to figure it out.
  • 'My Love' by Lionel Richie
  • Simple as it should be- Tristan Prettyman

Lucky- Jason Mraz

• DH and I got married on a beach in Hawaii so we really don't have an official song.  However, Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Israel "IZ" Ka?ano?i Kamakawiwo?ole always brings back memories of our wedding.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts - not really a country fan but the words got us.  They're very true for DH and I.
  • imagePookster1020:
    Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts - not really a country fan but the words got us.  They're very true for DH and I.

This is us to a tee. We left the church on "I am a believer." the Smash mouth version off of Shrek. Yep, we're just cool like that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • "When You Say Nothing At All" by Alison Krauss
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • "A Whole New World" from Aladdin! Were Disney freaks!
  • edwin mccain- "could not ask for more"
  • imagekimberleigh30:
    I'll be - Edwin McCain

Same here.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyName Ticker
  • Crazy Love by Van Morrison

we were married on a st patrick's day and NOTHING by U2 came close to fitting the bill ..... Sad

Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes the eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker - Author Unknown

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• At Last by Etta James. Kind of a weird choice as we were really young and had only dated 2 weeks but I love the song!
  • We went with something a little less tradtional...Tangled up in you by Staind. It's really sweet song and i get really teary when i hear it.
  • imageMammaBear81:
    "In your eyes" by Peter Gabriel

Best love song ever! Wish we had picked that for our wedding. I sing it to DD all the time.

• Our first dance song at our wedding was Memories of Us by Keith Urban.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • "Feels Like Home" by Chantal Kreviazuk. I still remember the first time we heard it get together ages ago.
    Emily 11.29.2007 | Kate 4.3.2010 | James 8.22.2013
  • Love is Strange by Mickey and Sylvia (Dirty Dancing Soundtrack). It's the song with the "Oh Sylvia...Yes, Mickey?" dialogue in it.

IMG_8724 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IMG_8895 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • "Better Together" by Jack Johnson......still one of my favorites of all time
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imagekatiefyd84:
    "When You Say Nothing At All" by Alison Krauss

Love love love this song.

Our wedding song was "Some People" by Leann Rimes.  

Our song is "Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I can't help falling in love with you -Elvis

• "open arms" by journey.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Otis Redding- These Arms Of Mine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"