March 2011 Moms

who else is still pregnant?

Looks like I'll be an April mom. I have an appointment on Monday morning and I'm going to ask to be induced on April 1st (3 days prior to the 42 weeks that my MW will let me go) since that is DH's birthday.

How is everyone else holding up?

Re: who else is still pregnant?

• yep, i'm still pregnant!  Hoping to go into labor this week, but if not i'll be scheduling my induction at my appt Friday.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Me! I hope she comes on her own or we will probably induce April 6th. Gahhh I'm so impatient.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

breastfeeding, cloth diapering, farming mama.

• Loading the player...
  • Still here, my next drs appt is wed so LO has 4 more days to come out on his/her own before we start talking about eviction. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Still pregnant...and getting impatient!  DD is Tuesday, I'm hoping something happens in the next week...I really don't want to wait any longer than that.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Still here - we're set to discuss inductions on Tuesday
    image Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am. I was going to try to get induced but then we decided we would just wait it out. My DD#1 took 3 days of induction (with a vaginal delivery) before she came out...we don't want to take the chance of it happening that way again. Then my husband will be wasting time off just sitting in the hospital. We want to be in and out of the hospital as quick as possible this time. SO WE WAIT. =(
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
  • Still here. Only 1 day past EDD so we haven't talked induction yet at all. Hoping that we don't have to.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Still here, trying to be patient.
  • I'm still here.  I wouldn't mind if I went into labor now but my due date isn't till Thursday.  I have an appointment on Tuesday, hoping for some progress.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am. Induction scheduled to start Tuesday evening.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am still pregnant! :/ Only 5 more days to go for me. Next appt is tuesday and doc said if I haven't delivered by then we will see about inducing me on my due date, thursday the 31! So I am super super excited!! It feels a little better to have a more FOR SURE day he will be here by!!! =) good luck to everyone. Im sure we are all READY for our babies to be here! =)
  • We have the same due date and our next appt is the same day! lol And I am COMPLETELY fine with going into labor right now!!! lol Are you having a boy or girl?
  • 4 days until DD and then we will talk with the dr. about our next steps.  I would not be so impatient if I were not so uncomfortable and in pain most of the time!  I did get out to meet up some of my sorority sisters and their families (we are all in our mid 30s) and that was great and lifted my spirits a bit.  One of the families is here in NY from NC until Friday, so it really would be great if this kid would come on out and meet everyone while they are still here!
  • I am still here and so anxious!  Being induced on Tuesday morning if lo does not decide to come on his own.

BFP #1- 12/3/09, EDD- 8/7/10, Missed M/C at 8 weeks & D&C- 1/5/10, BFP #2- July 2010, Baby Charlie Born March 29, 2011, BFP #3- 4/12/12- EDD- 12/21/12, Missed M/C at 10 1/2 weeks 5/29/12, D&C 6/1/12- testing results showed triploidy, IF testing all normal, February 2013- IUI#1, femara, follistim, trigger =BFN, March 2013- IUI#2, femara, follistim, trigger= BFP #4, 3/20/12, Beta#1 16dpo= 397, Beta #2 18dpo= 1037, Beta#3 24dpo= 11,589- EDD 11/30/13- It's a Girl!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • getting induced on Tuesday if she doesn't come on her own
    Neil and Kristin 7-26-2008 image. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • mama's still got front here too. but i go in tonight to get cervidi, gel to ripen the cervix. and if that doesnt get labor going im induced tomarrow.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker m/c#1: 12-22-09 m/c#2: 5-22-11
  • Me!!!!  And trying so hard to stay positive about it, but I'm desperate for my baby to come out!!!!!!  We've got an appointment tomorrow to talk induction as soon as Tuesday....  I guess even if I get induced its still rushed and crazy!!!!! :) 
    HarLynn's mama
  • Me!  I have an appt. tomorrow.  We'll see what happens!
  • I have 3 days till due date, but I'm hoping to go late, as my doctor is on holidays till April 2, and so is the only doctor that can give epidurals.
  • I'm still pregnant too...I'm hoping she comes before my induction on Wednesday...not really wanting to be induced, but it's better than going past 42 weeks!  
    image April 2, 2011 Exclusive Pumping Facebook Group http://www.facebook.com/groups/113592028761826/ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Still here.  I'm ready and anxious, but I'm not actually due until Wednesday so I know its not a rush :)

I have my next appointment on April 1, then at 41 weeks my MW will do an ultrasound to make sure everything is still ok... I could have quite some time to wait. In the meantime I'm going to try some old wives tales. mmm... pineapple  

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimage
  • I'm still here.  Today is my due date. We have an appointment tomorrow for an ultrasound to make sure she is not getting too big.  Hope they decide to induce me this week is she doesn't come on her own.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I'm still here.  I have an appointment on Tuesday, so I'm hoping for ... anything at this point.  My MIL flies in on Friday and she's supposed to stay with us for 10 days.  There's no way she can handle my dog, so I have to have another person stay here to cover that, but they wouldn't be here during the day.  I don't want her to have to be here by herself.

It sounds stupid, but I knew there was a chance I would go past my EDD, but I just didn't think it would happen to me. 

• I'm here, and it's my due date! Hoping he'll decide to make an appearance this week. My next appointment is Friday, which is when I guess we will talk induction if he hasn't come! Trying to be patient at this point ...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I am. We're due on Thursday, but we'll see what happens..
  • ugh... also still here and getting impatient lol... having higher and higher BPs this weekend with my PIH, so hoping maybe the 4 April induction date will get moved up after my NST tomorrow and I can still be a March Mom : )
  • It's my due date and I am still here....Drs appt tomorrow to talk inductions..
  • Glad to hear that I am not the only one. Good luck to all of you! Big Smile
  • Still here.  All of my other kids were early so I'm surprised to still be waiting.  I'm still holding out hope for a March baby though.
    DD1 - 12.25.05
    (m/c 1.17.07, m/c 5.15.07)
    DS - 03.15.08
    DD2 - 12.03.09
    DD3 - 3.28.11
  • I'm not due until Thursday, and I'm still very pregnant.  The doctor doesn't want me to go over a week, so I'll have a baby in my arms in 11 days or less! I can't wait!
  • im here, induction set up for Wednesday, pretty sure he won't be coming before then, he is still pretty high...guess our LO's are just comfortable lol.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • I'm here, not for long, though. He's coming on Tuesday at 10 am by a scheduled c-section. 
  • I'm still here. I'm hoping she comes soon. I have an induction a week from today though. It's nice to see an end but I'd really like for her to come on her own.
  • Still here! I'm 40 weeks on Thursday..getting so anxious but really trying to be patient.  I'm working up until anything happens and I'm so sick of being told "you're still here!"  Oh well! My Dr's on call tomorrow so she told me to have "intercourse" tonight.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"