Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

What's your fav dispo diaper brand (esp for nighttime)?

DD uses cloth during the day, but is in a dispo overnight (she gets a rash if she's in cloth overnight...we're still not sure why).  Currently, she is in Target's Up&Up brand (Sz 4 with LOTS of room, could probably still fit a 3).  But I have one of those Amazon $10 off coupons and thought I might order a box of diapers off there.  She's been in Kirkland before and I think Pampers for a week without problems.  I just plan to get one box...what should I buy?

Oh, and if I offered you one of my extra $10 off coupons on SS, I'm still waiting to hear back from people...

Re: What's your fav dispo diaper brand (esp for nighttime)?

• We have always been Pamper's lovers.  They fit the best, and I think they are the softest.

I  have NEVER had any kind of leakage issues, even overnight. 

I usually get Baby Dry only because you get more in a package for less $$, but Cruisers are good too....

IDK, but Huggies never fit my girls properly, there were always gaps in the sides / legs.

• We love Pampers overnights. No leaks, and fit DD perfectly. She's in size 5s at the moment.
  • Loading the player...
  • We got a box of Fisher Price overnights and LOVED them.

[color=#FF0000]Mom to 5 girls 23,22,18,9,7 and one sweet Wonderboy almost 4[/color]
    The Chaos of Six!
  • Also, have you tried changing laundry soap? Liam gets rashes from certain brands if he is in a cloth diaper too long :

[color=#FF0000]Mom to 5 girls 23,22,18,9,7 and one sweet Wonderboy almost 4[/color]
    The Chaos of Six!
  • imagessmith325:

We have always been Pamper's lovers.  They fit the best, and I think they are the softest.

I  have NEVER had any kind of leakage issues, even overnight. 

I usually get Baby Dry only because you get more in a package for less $$, but Cruisers are good too....

IDK, but Huggies never fit my girls properly, there were always gaps in the sides / legs.

this exactly. we'll never use anything else, we've tried and they've all failed miserably to compare to Pampers Baby Dry.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Broken boob FFing, babywearing, co-sleeping, PPD warrior,colic survivor, proud WAHM! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Momma Maven In The Making!
  • We use Up&Up diapers in a size 4, during the day. At night, I put her in size 4 Huggies Overnights or size 5 Huggies Snug & Dry.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageRubineLime:
    We love Pampers overnights. No leaks, and fit DD perfectly. She's in size 5s at the moment.

We had leaks with pampers baby dry but no leaks yet with pampers overnights. They seem to be working well.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We buy Pampers Baby Dry for overnight. 
  • Huggies Overnites.  We have tried other brands, but have had major leaks with them.  Huggies NEVER leaks for us, but every baby is different.  We use Huggies Naturals during the day, those never leak either and are SO soft they almost feel like cotton underwear.
    image pregnancy calendar Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We use pampers during the day, but for overnight we need specific overnight diapers. Huggies are easier to find and cheaper than pampers, so that's what we use. I like them. (we don't use huggies during the day because the chemicals in them react oddly with DD's pee and smell awful)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Apparently the doll needed a time out... image
  • I've been using Target's Up&Up also, but I get Huggies if I have coupons that I can stack.  I haven't used Pampers in ages because DS kept leaking up the back after they switched to that Dry Max stuff...go figure...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"