3rd Trimester

do you ever feel like this?

Last night I just felt a little "off".

My hands start to get clammy and sweaty, I would start to get a hotflash and then I just feel icky. My mother said that I looked pale.  I was supposed to bowl but ended up sitting out. Now today, I had the same thing on and off today.  I never felt this way with Alex so I don't assume it has anything to do with labor.

Anyone else feel like this?

Re: do you ever feel like this?

• yes, i've had days like that since 2nd tri. Almost like you're going to wake up the next day really sick... but you don't?  This is my first, so I just chalk it up to the lovely pregnancy hormones and changes...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was having really weird hot flashes earlier where it felt like there was hot air blowing right in my face. Yuck. Every pregnancy is different though, so just because you didn't experience this with your last doesn't mean that it's something bad.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes, I just talked with my m/w about it at my last appointment. She said it can happen to women because of the extra blood volume or the position of the baby. Also, she told me to make sure I'm eating protein at every meal and eating at regular intervals. I had some low blood sugar issues when pg with DD, and remember having the same feeling when I would go too long without eating or eating mainly carbs. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagebrooketini:
    Yes, I just talked with my m/w about it at my last appointment. She said it can happen to women because of the extra blood volume or the position of the baby. Also, she told me to make sure I'm eating protein at every meal and eating at regular intervals. I had some low blood sugar issues when pg with DD, and remember having the same feeling when I would go too long without eating or eating mainly carbs. 

This is what my doc said...I had this starting at about 24 weeks and it was awful.  I noticed it happened more right after eating.  Funny thing was I was trying to eat healthier than normal.  Went back to the way I was eating and it stopped lol.  I will never understand that! 

image April 2, 2011 Exclusive Pumping Facebook Group http://www.facebook.com/groups/113592028761826/ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have had this several times also, the clammy hands and all. And also LOTS of hot flashes as PP said. I do not remb. this with DS but as PP said every pregnancy is diff and boy is that true! I have never asked about it just got used to it along with everything else this pregnancy has brought :) Oh the joys!
  • I had this, along with almost passing out, pretty often. My OB said to make myself eat something every 2 hours and make sure I'm getting enough protein. It's gone away.
    photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg
  • I've felt that way too.  Sometimes I get hot and sweaty when having BH, and sometimes I just get queasy and feel off for apparently no reason.  I mentioned it to my doctor, and she didn't really seemed to be concerned about it. 

• Pretty sure its just pregnancy hormones. Lately I have been feeling incredibly hot! Which has not happened too much the entire pregnancy, and I'm at the very end. Only 5 more days to go! Every pregnancy is different, as I'm sure you have heard about a trillion times. lol. Maybe drink a little more water and just try to stay close to a fan. Maybe mention to your doctor to get reassurance. =)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"