2nd Trimester

Anyone still having m/s?

I am no longer having the all-day, most everyday naseua but still have some on and off....and have thrown up more this week than the rest of the time combined.  I have not been a big puker, mostly I was just staying queasy.  However, I threw up twice yesterday, dry heaved and threw up some this morning...threw up Sunday night and Monday morning and have felt crappy on and off in between...and of course the dry heaving.  Tuesday I felt great and was able to eat a real, healthy lunch.  Yay.  I have terrible guilt for how badly I have been eating, but literally nothing sounds good most of the time and when I think of something it is usually not of the healthy variety.

I am just wondering if anyone else is still struggling with this, or did with previous pregnancies.  I am not dying or anything and can still function....I know I don't have it that bad at all....I just thought it would be better by now.

Thanks ladies.

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

Re: Anyone still having m/s?

• I had it pretty bad at 14 weeks, and still get it once a week or so. It seems to be getting better, slowly but surely, though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • With my first pregnancy I was just very nauseous all the time and after the first tri it went away.  With this pregnancy I am still nauseous and gettting sick.  Hope it goes away for you soon.

girls photo zvczv.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • I thought I was over it - hadn't gotten sick since 14w and this morning it came back with a vengeance. I am so annoyed! With DD, I was sick until 20w.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC since Dec '04 Severe MFI-diagnosed 12/06 3 failed Fresh IVFs FET #1 - BFP!! 2 blasts tx on day 6. Beta #1 8dp6dt = 56, Beta #2 = 600, Beta #3 = 5600 My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • so with my first pregnancy, i had m/s up until 15 wks 2 days. i was fine for most of months 4, 5 and half of 6... which is when it came back with a vengeance and it lasted until the end.

my second pregnancy was ok until i was 13 wks and then i had it something horrible and it was severe. i was on meds and very sick the entire pregnancy.

this pregnancy, being #3, has been... ugh... terrible. i am 16 wks 5 days and every last day has been just dreadful. i thought----make it to the second tri (although I know from previous experiences that just might not hold true.) but when it's supposed to start getting better, around week 11 it started to get worse!! now i live off of zofran. i literally have to take it every 6 hrs or i am just puking and crying. looks like another long pregnancy

• Still sick, but it's more manageable now then it was.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i'm 18 weeks and i'm still sick some days. i take zofran on the really bad days. unfortunately, i knew i would be the kind of person who was sick the entire pregnancy. i have no expectations of suddenly feeling great and not getting sick anymore.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm still as sick as a dog.  Zofran is my best friend, when it works.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage
  • That sounds exactly like what happened to me. All of 1st tri I was nauseous, but not throwing up. Then at about 14 weeks I was able to eat and I ate a lot, but I started having gagging and dry heaving fits. Then I started to throw up. I've realized now that it's acid reflux that's making me sick. I've started taking Pepcid complete and really started to watch what I eat (I google searched what makes acid reflux worse). I def feel better, not 100%, but better. You might want to start noticing if you feel sick after certain foods (fried, pasta sauce, caffine). Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"