February 2011 Moms
Options

Made me a believer!

For the first time in 2 weeks I felt what it was like to sleep in my bed last night thanks to the escape proof swaddle that someone posted yesterday in 0-3! If you LO is having problems sleeping on their back, going to sleep, or sleeping in general defiantly worth trying it! You tube it! Its amazing! 
Mason James 2/23/11 @6:24pm 9lbs 13oz
imageimage
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Made me a believer!

• Options
    I posted that... I'm so glad it worked :)
  • Options
    Yes It's good stuff.
    A possibility was born the day you were born and will live as long as you live.
    CafeMom Tickers .............................. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DH's cousin bought us the Miracle Blanket.  It uses the arm tucking thing to help keep them secure.  We like it a lot.
  • Options
    We gave it a try this afternoon and DS HATED it! We normally swaddle him with his hands out or up near his face because he always keeps his hands there, even when I was pregnant. He was sleepy when I tried it, and started screaming when I tucked his arms to his sides.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Once I saw your post I went on YouTube and watched the video. I think this is suchj a genius idea! My LO usually doesn't stay swaddled for too long so we did it tonight before we put him down for bed, so I'm anxious to see if it helps him STTN, cause I sure could use a couple of hours in a row of GOOD sleep lol!
    lilypie First Birthday tickers
    image image
    MY BLOG A Stay At Home Moms Search For All Things Sensational
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"