Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Someone help me

I'm bleeding to death out of my lady garden, H and I are pissy with each other, I want a steak.

If you can fix any of theses problems I'd appreciate it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Someone help me

• I have a totally unrelated question (although I also want a steak)--your baby seems to have as much hair as mine does, and I am also obsessed with baby barrettes.  However, we have a problem with greasy hair--it's so fine and soft, that twenty minutes after a bath, she already looks like an oil slick.  Do you have any recs on shampoo to make your babe's look as fluffy and adorable as it is in your picture?
  • You may be washing her hair too much!  If her skin is dry, and you wash her hair everyday, it can cause an over production of oils...just a thought
  • Loading the player...
  • imageCatGood:
    I have a totally unrelated question (although I also want a steak)--your baby seems to have as much hair as mine does, and I am also obsessed with baby barrettes.  However, we have a problem with greasy hair--it's so fine and soft, that twenty minutes after a bath, she already looks like an oil slick.  Do you have any recs on shampoo to make your babe's look as fluffy and adorable as it is in your picture?

My LO doesn't have as much hair, but what he does have does this too with anything but the shampoo we use now. I think it's called Aveeno essential moisture baby shampoo.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Get a babysitter for E, go out to dinner with H, drink enough wine to kill the annoyance of the lady parts.

Sure, might be in the "mom of the year" blacklist... but kills all 3 birds w/ one stone.

And on the unrelated note... I can't use hairclips on DS right? What is the boy equiv? Cause hats aren't doing it for me...

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Photobucket Photobucket
  • May I suggest Chad Sexinton and a roll of burly paper towels. They're ultra absorbent, and will make you forget all about your hubby. Now all you need is the steak.

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"