Los Angeles Babies

First Time South Pasadena or Pasadena Moms?

Hi!

I'm a first time mom, about 5 months prego and since I'm the first of my friends, I am searching for other first time moms to befriend around my area.  I have been working since college grad 7 years ago and am looking forward to being a full time mom but a bit nervous about it all.  I'm skeptical about a nursery, still wanting to work out until I get too big and curious about pregnancy stuff and just need a pal to do prego stuff with.  Let me know if you're around the area and want to become prego buds.  

Re: First Time South Pasadena or Pasadena Moms?

• hi!

I'm a first time mom (baby just turned 6 weeks) and have been wondering the same thing. i love to take our daughter for walks, but haven't found a walking buddy (i know of a nice park in san marino with a path). i quit my job while i was pregnant so i had waaay to much time on my hands to research everything baby related, from cribs and carseats/strollers to bottles& pediatricians, to where to get the best deals on diapers, free subscriptions, etc. i guess you could say i went a bit overboard reading up on reviews, articles and finding websites uncovering things that could be toxic lol. even though i'm a new mom i have been happy to share all the info i have come upon and my preggo/delivery/new mom experience since most women do not have nearly as much time on their hands to research as i did while pregnant.

feel free to email me (jenny) at jennjenn8@gmail.com if you have any questions or if you'd be interested in starting a walking/moms group. i haven't done this myself yet, but having someone to start it up with would be fun! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker -Jenny :)
  • Hi! I too am a 1st time mom, and though I am not the first of my friends to have kids, my friends who have kids are all older, so their kids are too! I worked and went to school (CSUN for my second degree in Nutrition) through most of my pregnancy until I was 5-6 months along. Now I am 37 weeks, due April 6th as a planned cesarean. I am in the Glendale/La Crescenta area, but my hospital is Huntington, and my doc is on Del Mar, so I'm in Pasadena a lot, and DH & I would love to move to the area. I have been through the baby shower, registry, etc processes, so if you want any advice, let me know! I moved to the area 3 years ago when I married my husband, so meeting new people is always welcome and wonderful! 

tasha_mozaffarimehr@yahoo.com

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1070838266 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"