2nd Trimester

Poll: Gender, were you right?

Just wondering who was right with their motherly intuitions. [Poll]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Poll: Gender, were you right?

• I should have listened to the Chinese Calendar... for me it was right! I thought it was too good to be true and no way I'd get what I was hoping for the first go 'round. Stick out tongue
    __________________________________________________________________________________________Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • I was 50/50. I was wrong with my DS, right with my DD.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I thought #1 might be a boy & was wrong.  I was really sure #2 was a boy and was wrong.
  • My mom shouted out "It's a boy!!" When the doctor asked her what she thought I was. 

Obviously she was wrong >:|

I was right with my daughter, but I have no idea with this one... I want another girl, but I think it's a boy. 

BabyGaga
    Pregnancy # 6
    4 missed chances
    2 loving children
    1 on the way
  • With daughter (#1) I always wanted a boy first, so that he could protect the girl when she comes... but I just knew a couple months into the pregnancy it was a girl and i was right on the head!

with my son (#2) I had the same feeling. It just had to be a boy. and again, i was right

this time around, I am feeling like it's a girl. ... we will find out mid april :D

• I have been right with all three of my pregnancies. I just get very, very strong feelings.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    DD #1 born 9/07 ** DD #2 born 7/11 ** Operation Take Back My Body has begun 10/11
    Upcoming Races
    Gobble Wobble 5K 11/24/11 - Abington, PA 29:40
    Superbowl 10K 02/05/12 - Allentown, PA 54:28 PR!!!!
    Broad Street 10 Mile Run 05/06/12 - Philadelphia, PA 1:30:44
    Rock and Roll Half Marathon 09/16/12 - Philadelphia, PA
    Philadelphia (Half?!?) Marathon 11/18/12 - Philadelphia, PA
  • When TTC and before I always wanted boys, but once I got my BFP I just knew this one was a girl and had actually changed my mind about wanting a boy. We found out yesterday that it was a girl and I could not be more excited!!
  • I was wrong with DS, right with this one.

imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"