2nd Trimester

PSA: Motherhood Maternity Cargo Pants

I purchased a pair of these about a week or so ago and just fell in LOVE with them - they are super comfortable and stay up WAY better than the maternity jeans. They have all different colors and if they don't have your size in stock, they will generally order it online for you and then ship it to your house for free! I just wanted to tell everyone about these wonderful pants. They were so comfy and flattering that I had to go buy them in two other colors this past weekend! Big Smile
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: PSA: Motherhood Maternity Cargo Pants

• Totally agree!! My absolute faves!! I have so many pairs... 3 from my last pregnancy and just picked up a few more. Can dress them up or down and sooo comfy.
  • Love love love mine!!!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • I want some!  I'll have to stop by this weekend. 
    imageimageimageBabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyName Ticker
  • I just wore mine today...love!!
    Married 7.5.08
    BFP 12/10/10 - DD1 8/16/11
    BFP 10/29/13 - c/p 11/2/13
    BFP 11/29/13 - DD2 7/18/14
    BFP 3/20/18 - DS1 due 12/2/18
  • I would love to get a pair of these. I went on the website and saw several types of cargo pants. Just wondering which ones you ladies liked the best. Thanks!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagejohnandange120509:
    I would love to get a pair of these. I went on the website and saw several types of cargo pants. Just wondering which ones you ladies liked the best. Thanks!

I was just going to post this question! I would love a pair (or two, or three) as I live in cargo pants but am not sure which ones you are talking about.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• imageTeacherVicky:

imagejohnandange120509:
    I would love to get a pair of these. I went on the website and saw several types of cargo pants. Just wondering which ones you ladies liked the best. Thanks!

I was just going to post this question! I would love a pair (or two, or three) as I live in cargo pants but am not sure which ones you are talking about.

These!!! I have them in a bunch of different colors.

https://www.motherhood.com/Product.asp?Product_Id=905450048&MasterCategory_Id=MC5

• Love Love Love them and that they can be long or shorter. They are so lightweight 
    image, image
    My little gummy bear
    10/09-started our journey 3/14/10- Dx anovulatory 12/29 IUI #3 BFP beta 1-25, 2-60, 3-2064. u/s 1 beautiful baby :) 9/22 Baby girl born 6 lb 14 oz perfect !!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • dang, apparently i need to hit up motherhood! :D
  • Yes   I got a pair of charcoal ones last weekend and they are great!
  • I have them in the cream color and I love them and seriously wear them religiously. They're super comfortable and lightweight....perfect for those hot summer months.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"