Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

rec your jogging stroller

What jogging stroller do you have? Do you use it frequently? Do you like it? What features do you have that you love or wish you had? 

They are stinkin expensive so I wanna get one I'm gonna LOVE! 

Re: rec your jogging stroller

• Options
    Bob Revolution. Love it. I know there are lighter weight options out there but I'm a HUGE Bob fan.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Do you want one to use just for jogging/walking? Or one that will also be an everyday stroller?

I use the InStep Safari and love it. But I think it's pretty bulky for an every day stroller (in comparison to my UppaBaby Vista which I love).  It's very light weight and easy to use. And it has a speaker which you can use to hook to your MP3 player which is a big plus since DD will remain calm as long as there is music playing

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagesodelish:
    Bob Revolution. Love it. I know there are lighter weight options out there but I'm a HUGE Bob fan.

I also have the Bob Revolution and love it. We're not running with it just yet as LO is still too young/small at this point. I will say - it is a tank! Having the suspension is great, too.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagejastl32:

imagesodelish:

I also have the Bob Revolution and love it. We're not running with it just yet as LO is still too young/small at this point. I will say - it is a tank! Having the suspension is great, too.  

Yep, us too!  Love it! 

• Options

We have the BOB Ironman.

It's lighter, designed for all terrains and is amazing!

I use mine 3 times a week and have run up to 18km with DS.

We use it for our only stroller now. We LOVE it!

• Options
    imageashf4i:
    imagejastl32:

imagesodelish:

Yep, us too!  Love it! 

LOVE the BOB!!! Expensive but worth every cent!

• Options

You ladies want a tank?  BOB duallie sport.  THAT's a tank!  But I love it. Worth every single penny,

This is a great site with reviews and info on all jogging strollers.  It even has a wizard to help you narrow it down.

https://www.joggingstroller.com/custserv/custserv.jsp?pageName=wizard_step_1

• Options
    LCB34LCB34 member

imagesodelish:

I love my BOB too.  We use it for neighborhood walks and MH and I both run with it.  I wouldn't want to use it for every day (I prefer my UppaBaby Vista) but it is great for outdoors!

• Options
    imagesodelish:
    This.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"