Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Bathtime issue

LO is standing all the time in the bath, but doesn't have the confidence to sit back down. This is what ensd up happening... OVER AND OVER again every bathtime.

Re: Bathtime issue

• Options
    No help from me, but your LO is so stinking cute! My DD will stand up so we can "scrub the booty" but she hangs onto my arm and sits back down.
    BFP#1 10/8/08 DD born 6/24/09
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BFP#2 4/4/12 EDD: 12/13/12 m/c at 8w2d
    BFP#3 8/18/12 EDD: 5/1/13 Beta @13DPO: 61, Beta@15DPO: 216
    Baby BOY!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Oh sigh, yep I know what you mean. Perhaps trying some new toys. Maybe some neat bath stickers you can stick to the bottom of the tub?

Also totally agree with PP about how adorable your LO is :D

• Loading the player...
  • Options

THANKS ladies!

He is a late mover so he's just working on is confidence in general with pulling up, getting down, and beginning to cruise on furniture. I love his meltdown face. Does that make me a bad mom?!? Embarrassed

• Options

Awe! Maybe get one of those bath chairs, we have one, you sit them in it and it has little toys on it..

https://www.bing.com/shopping/dream-baby-foldaway-bath-seat/p/53DE46E1759147F84C38?q=infant+bath+chair&FORM=ENCA0

Then set him in it, and fill the tub up with him in the tub, to see the water rise and stuff.. might help.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    No help here, but I do have to agree that his meltdown face is hillarious. So cute!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Wow - I love your baby! What a cute face!!!  Poor little guy getting scared in the tub though!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    MC #1- Jamie George 6/7/08, MC #2- Christian Aaron 1/15/09

BFP! 3/25/09 BETA 1 (4/7/09) -# 9659 BETA 2 (4/10/09) - # 19171 Born 12/6/09 - Our precious girl.

MC #3- Ashley Grace 2/15/11, MC #4- Amelia Noel 12/30/11
    MC #5- Antonio 9/8/12

BFP! 10/6/12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"