May 2011 Moms

AW: I made my first baby blanket.

And taggie blanket. I have never sewn before so this was big for me. Hope you guys like it. :)

Photobucket
Marley Soledad
4/20/2011
Photobucket
Esma: I'll turn him into a flea. A harmless little flea. Then Ill put that flea in a box. And put that box inside another box. Mail that box to myself. And when it arrives. ILL SMASH IT WITH A HAMMER. Its brilliant, brilliant, brilliant I tell you. Genius I say.
Or to save on postage. Ill poison him with this.

Re: AW: I made my first baby blanket.

• Very cute!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Cute! Can I ask about the tags? I have never heard of this before.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I saw a website about babies liking tags. I had left over fabric and some ribbon so I just made a taggie blanket. They sell them at stores. I went onto a website and learned how to make one.

Marley Soledad
    4/20/2011
    Photobucket
    Esma: I'll turn him into a flea. A harmless little flea. Then Ill put that flea in a box. And put that box inside another box. Mail that box to myself. And when it arrives. ILL SMASH IT WITH A HAMMER. Its brilliant, brilliant, brilliant I tell you. Genius I say.
  • That's so cute. I am impressed. Great job, period, but especially for your first time sewing.
  • imageDexter2011:

I saw a website about babies liking tags. I had left over fabric and some ribbon so I just made a taggie blanket. They sell them at stores. I went onto a website and learned how to make one.

That's cool and totally makes sense. My DS has this little puppy/blankie thing and all he does is rub the tag on it!!

• I love the little owls! So sweet!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Pretty!  I love the owls and pink bubble material.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • MrsD1MrsD1 member

Very cute! And it gives me hope, since I've just started sewing again.

•  Very cute love the owls!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I got a blanket with the same owl material at one of my showers!  Hah!  Fun.
  • cbuggcbugg member
    I love them! You did a great job! I should make a blanket...I just finished a sewing class and need a project. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • That's adorable!  I love the owls.
  • Super cute!! Well done!
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Super cute! I've been loving those owls lately
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Very nice!  Love the owl print. 
  • Thanks ladies. I feel super accomplished. I think I'm addicted I want to make more and more. :)
    Marley Soledad
    4/20/2011
    Photobucket
  • That's so cute! I'm trying to tackle sewing clothes and even thought about making a little patchwork quilt, but remembered that I'm not very good at lining things up precisely---you did a great job with the patches AND the taggies. I'm impressed it's your 1st project!!!

• I need a "like" button.  It looks great!
    Children should be seen, and heard, and believed. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That is so adorable, I'm totally going to look into making one of those blankets for my LO! Great job!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"