Two Under 2

How would you spell this name?

Brooklyn (I don't want to spell it this way though)

1. Brooklynn

2. Brookelynn

3. Brookelyn

4. Other - you reocommend spelling

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Brayden (5 1/2) born 12.28.06
Hailey (4 1/2) born 2.25.08
Taylor (8 Months) born 12.26.11
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: How would you spell this name?

• Brooklynn
    My best friend, my husband, my everything
    Matthew Kevin
    7/31/83-7/20/11 image
    Met 1/8/00
    Engaged 4/21/06
    Married 9/29/07
    Two beautiful legacies: Noah Matthew (2 yrs) and Chloe Marcella (8 mos)
    Day Three
  • Brooklyn- sorry I know that is not an option but that is the way it is spelled IMHO. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejenns123:
    Brooklyn- sorry I know that is not an option but that is the way it is spelled IMHO. 

This.

If you're twisting my arm and I have to choose one of the other options, I'd say Brooklynn. However, all of the other options look like made up spellings of a name, and I'm not a big fan of that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageKC_13:

imagejenns123:
    Brooklyn- sorry I know that is not an option but that is the way it is spelled IMHO. 

This.

If you're twisting my arm and I have to choose one of the other options, I'd say Brooklynn. However, all of the other options look like made up spellings of a name, and I'm not a big fan of that.

Ditto this.

• NannaNanna member
    imageTelyco:
    imageKC_13:

imagejenns123:

This.

Ditto this.

Another ditto. 

imageimageimage
  • imageNanna:
    imageTelyco:
    imageKC_13:

imagejenns123:

This.

Ditto this.

Another ditto. 

and another.

someecards.com - I love the sound you make when you shut up. Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imagenaturelle25:
    imageNanna:
    imageTelyco:
    imageKC_13:

imagejenns123:

This.

Ditto this.

Another ditto. 

and another.

I'm with them.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagemayowife:
    imagenaturelle25:
    imageNanna:
    imageTelyco:
    imageKC_13:

imagejenns123:

Ditto this.

Another ditto. 

and another.

I'm with them.

Yes

Coming from someone whose name is spelled "differently" (except mine's a real spelling, just not as common), just spell it the common/right/known way!

CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • imagemayowife:
    imagenaturelle25:
    imageNanna:
    imageTelyco:
    imageKC_13:

imagejenns123:

This.

Ditto this.

Another ditto. 

and another.

I'm with them.

Me too. I might be biased though b/c my daughter is spelled Brooklyn.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageangelproberts:
    imagemayowife:
    imagenaturelle25:
    imageNanna:
    imageTelyco:
    imageKC_13:

imagejenns123:

This.

Ditto this.

Another ditto. 

and another.

I'm with them.

I am with the group on this one.

• imageMr.&MrsS:
    imageangelproberts:
    imagemayowife:
    imagenaturelle25:
    imageNanna:
    imageTelyco:
    imageKC_13:

imagejenns123:

This.

Ditto this.

Another ditto. 

and another.

I'm with them.

I am with the group on this one.

Same here. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My niece is Brooklynn - everyone always spells her name wrong (Brooklyn).
    DS - June 2009
    DD - February 2011
  • I absolutly love the name and like the spelling best the right way...but if that's not an option i would do it Brooklynn!
    PhotobucketBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • ayramayram member
    Spell it the right way...for the sake of your child...imagine having it spelled wrong all the time. 
    Mom to 4 boys under age 6 Evan, Darren, Liam & Isaac
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"