Babies: 3 - 6 Months

When does the PP hair loss stop??

I'm losing my hair and my mind! Strands started a fallin last month. When does it stop??
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: When does the PP hair loss stop??

• Still going for me...I'm 6 months PP. I'm not sure if it's let up a little or not, but I've had my hair down the past 2 days, which usually I couldn't do.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • OMG, so glad I saw this post!  My hair has recently started falling out and I have been freaking out!  Now I remember this is one of the things that happened after having my son, too!
  • Loading the player...
  • It's driving me nuts! On me, my son, the bathroom floor... if one more hair tickles my arm I'm going to lose it!!
  • Mine just slowed down a few weeks ago. Around 6 1/2-7 months pp.
  • It won't stop for awhile.  I can't remember when it stopped with my first daughter and I want to say around a year.  I'm having it this time around too.  When I wash my hair it's nuts!  I could make a wig with all the hair I lose.  It doesn't seem to have thinned out on my head though so that's a plus!
  • It seems to have slowed down quite a bit for me.  It's not nearly as bad as it was from 3-5 months.
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Mine stopped entirely at six months to the day.
  • Ugh thanks I guess I have awhile to go. I'm guessing it's hormone related so there's nothing I can do. Thanks for the info.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"