Minnesota Babies

Daycare in Woodbury area...

We are due at the beginning of July, so I'm just starting to look into daycare options.  I don't know if we want an in-home care or daycare center.  Any suggestions or comments?  I don't even know where to start to look for in-home options.

Re: Daycare in Woodbury area...

• The Providers Choice website is a good place to start for home daycare.  It is for the ones on the meal program.  Not sure of the web address, but Google will know.
  • This website below has information for both licensed centers and home daycares. You can look by your city and it gives you detail on how long the center/home has been licensed. How many children they have? I found it helpful because it also has list of questions to ask and things to look for when visiting places.

https://www.resourcesforchildcaring.org

Lots of listing on Craigslist too.

IAmPregnant Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Grace goes to an excellent one in West St Paul which is just a hop skip and a jump from Woodbury. There are 7 kids there now but she is licensed for 12. They do a lot of music activities, tons of crafts, circle time, 3 healthy (way better than the average daycare spread) meals/snacks, go outside.

I honestly cannot say enough about her dc. The provider is so so so very caring and sweet and all the other parents constantly rave about how lucky we are to have her. Our kids are very well cared for. She treats them like her own. She has been doing daycare for 28 years.

someecards.com - I support Newt Gingrich's idea of colonizing the moon if it'll help me get away from Newt Gingrich.

My baby is two!!! Baby girl 9/17/09

My other baby is still a baby! Baby Boy 11-30-11

• Could I have contact information for your daycare?  I'd like to talk to a variety of providers...

Thanks.

• Sure, I will send you a PM
    someecards.com - I support Newt Gingrich's idea of colonizing the moon if it'll help me get away from Newt Gingrich.

My baby is two!!! Baby girl 9/17/09

My other baby is still a baby! Baby Boy 11-30-11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"