Babies: 0 - 3 Months

ugh..feel bad for my toddler.

ds2 is super fussy today and has needed me or my boob all day long.

nickjr has been on all day long, I try to interact with him while we watch shows or he brings me small toys, but I had these days!!

He has a great imagination and is playing on his own and talking to his toys but it's still kind of sad to me!

I can't wait for dh to come home and take ds outside to play or take this cranky one so I can give alex the attention he deserves.

blah!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ugh..feel bad for my toddler.

• you mean you dont leave him in front of the tv everyday? pshhh what kind of mom are you?

DS#1 has a wii for this exact purpose! DUH!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageTG508:

you mean you dont leave him in front of the tv everyday? pshhh what kind of mom are you?

lmao! you're nuts!

Is 2.5 too young for video games? bwa hahahaha!

• Loading the player...
  • I understand. That's why I kept ds in daycare while I'm off work... well one reason, other was to keep his spot and it's also preschool. But when he is home I feel so bad when I don't have time with him... see post below about trying to get them ready to leave for daycare by myself... I used to have time just to play and have fun before we leave, now not so much... :(

At least he has an imagination that allows him to play by himself.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageSarahTx5701:
    imageTG508:

you mean you dont leave him in front of the tv everyday? pshhh what kind of mom are you?

lmao! you're nuts!

Is 2.5 too young for video games? bwa hahahaha!

def not!

in all serriousness... im freaaking out about my mom leaving next week cause idk what im gonna do when ds#1 needs me and ds#2 is attached to the boob.

and ds#1 is alot less needy than your ds#1. mine is almost independent! i cant imagine having a toddler right now.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagejess1984:

I understand. That's why I kept ds in daycare while I'm off work... well one reason, other was to keep his spot and it's also preschool. But when he is home I feel so bad when I don't have time with him... see post below about trying to get them ready to leave for daycare by myself... I used to have time just to play and have fun before we leave, now not so much... :(

i wish i could afford that. unfortunatly when i went  on bedrest at 27 weeks i hasd to pull ds from daycare since we did non have my income. I called mothers day out programs for 1-2 times a week but no one has openings.

• Monkey was good at self-entertaining too, but what about story time? If he can hold books and turn pages, you can read. Thats only fun for so long, but its a break from having to listen to Zee and Moose compare who is taller. LOL.

And don't worry - determing which child's needs should take precendence is a situation by situation deal. Sometimes I say (jokingly) "Take a number!" Like today I was feeding Adie and Bug decided to flip headfirst off the back of the couch (still trying to figure out how he pulled that off). Obviously Adie cried for the 5 minutes I was soothing him, but pain won over hunger that time.

I try and make it up to the older ones while the younger sleeps. Which means sometimes nothing gets done around the house. And I'm okay with that. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageSarahTx5701:
    imagejess1984:

I understand. That's why I kept ds in daycare while I'm off work... well one reason, other was to keep his spot and it's also preschool. But when he is home I feel so bad when I don't have time with him... see post below about trying to get them ready to leave for daycare by myself... I used to have time just to play and have fun before we leave, now not so much... :(

i wish i could afford that. unfortunatly when i went  on bedrest at 27 weeks i hasd to pull ds from daycare since we did non have my income. I called mothers day out programs for 1-2 times a week but no one has openings.

I can understand that. can you get on a list for the MDP? That way at some point he can get in or is it a first come first serve thing. And any family in the area, not the crazy mil, but normal family that could take your ds1 for a afternoon one day ?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imagejess1984:
    imageSarahTx5701:
    imagejess1984:

I can understand that. can you get on a list for the MDP? That way at some point he can get in or is it a first come first serve thing. And any family in the area, not the crazy mil, but normal family that could take your ds1 for a afternoon one day ?

I have him on a list now and have for months! They are super full around here.

No family...they are all 3 hrs away.  we managed. Ds2 ate and is sleeping in the swing so I made a pizza with ds for lunch. He enjoyed that, now we're sitting at the table and I got bored waiting for him to eat it. he is soo pokey during mealtimes.

Thanks for the advice/support! You're right, some days nothing in the house gets done and I'm ok with that.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"