1st Trimester

Gender prediction

Hey all, 

I'm just joining you as we found out last Friday that I'm PREGNANT! I can't describe how excited I am to bring this little one into the world :D

I bought this last weekend:

https://www.intelligender.com/home.html

and it said I'm having a girl!  I think we'll start the registry this weekend and pick out lots of cute pink stuff! We're going to pick out some paint soon too. I don't want to wait until I'm huge to do this stuff! Plus I'm SO EXCITED to get the room ready and everything! Does anyone else know what they're having yet? 

I'm thinking a really bright pink room with this bedding: https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4339501

What do y'all think? 

Happy pregnancies to everyone. I CAN'T WAIT to get to know you all for the next 7.5 months! 

Edited bc of typos and I meant to put the excited part before the bedding! I hope someone else has done this test, it's totally worth the money!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Gender prediction

• I hope this post is seething with sarcasm or this  Indifferent
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Win! 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • You could have given me the $30 for that test and I could tell you what your having. Peeing on a test can't tell you what your having. It's also really early to start a registry. Most of the things you will register for will be discontinued. I would hold off for a few. Wait till 20 weeks. That's when you will find out the gender, then have fun putting together a nursery.
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • oh You have got to be fvcking kidding me?!? WHAT ARE YOU 16? Jesus H Christ himself doesn't know what you're having yet. How the hell do you believe that test? Dumba$$

The Mob Boss 
    Birth: 10lbs 11oz, 21.5 inches <> 1 mo: 14lbs 7oz, 23.5 inches
    2mo: 18lbs 15oz, 25.5 inches <> 4mo: 26lbs 8oz, 27.5 inches6mo: 29lbs 8oz, 30 inches <> 9mo: 32lbs, 32 inches12 mo: 37lbs, 34.5 inches <> 15 mo: 38lbs 6 oz, 36 inches. 20.5 inch noggin18 mo: 43lbs, 37.75 inches 21 inch head2yr: 47 lbs, 42 inches. 21.5 inch head. Woah.  

imageimage
  • She's obviously kidding.. 

I forgot how serious this board is

teehee

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagelovelyophelia:
    I hope this post is seething with sarcasm or this  Indifferent

This. 

Honestly my dog has an equal chance of telling you what you are having to those test. 

BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary Our son died at 16weeks 6days on September 22, 2010 The greatest thing you?ll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return" ~ Moulin Rouge My Blog
  • NhevNhev member

imagecharlsie26:
    You could have given me the $30 for that test and I could tell you what your having. Peeing on a test can't tell you what your having. It's also really early to start a registry. Most of the things you will register for will be discontinued. I would hold off for a few. Wait till 20 weeks. That's when you will find out the gender, then have fun putting together a nursery.

We'll at least start the registry. Seems like it'll be one of the most fun parts of preg! 

• NhevNhev member

image~BINI~:
    oh You have got to be fvcking kidding me?!? WHAT ARE YOU 16? Jesus H Christ himself doesn't know what you're having yet. How the hell do you believe that test? Dumba$$

I'm actually 19 and I'm in college, it's not like I'm some stupid, immature high schooler. Plenty of ppl take the test and it works for them, so I'm assuming it will work for me. Plus My uncle had a dream that I had a girl and I've been craving sweets, so I'm pretty sure it's right.  

• imageNhev:

imagecharlsie26:
    You could have given me the $30 for that test and I could tell you what your having. Peeing on a test can't tell you what your having. It's also really early to start a registry. Most of the things you will register for will be discontinued. I would hold off for a few. Wait till 20 weeks. That's when you will find out the gender, then have fun putting together a nursery.

We'll at least start the registry. Seems like it'll be one of the most fun parts of preg! 

I hope you have a boy... or a hermapherdite

The Mob Boss 
    2mo: 18lbs 15oz, 25.5 inches <> 4mo: 26lbs 8oz, 27.5 inches6mo: 29lbs 8oz, 30 inches <> 9mo: 32lbs, 32 inches12 mo: 37lbs, 34.5 inches <> 15 mo: 38lbs 6 oz, 36 inches. 20.5 inch noggin18 mo: 43lbs, 37.75 inches 21 inch head2yr: 47 lbs, 42 inches. 21.5 inch head. Woah.  

imageimage
  • NhevNhev member
    imageRoxyroodle:

imagelovelyophelia:

This. 

Honestly my dog has an equal chance of telling you what you are having to those test. 

Actually, I have faith and I believe that the test is right. I didn't post just for ppl to make fun of me, I was hoping that ppl would be excited for me and maybe other ppl would have taken the test too! 

• imageNhev:
    imageRoxyroodle:

imagelovelyophelia:

This. 

Actually, I have faith and I believe that the test is right. I didn't post just for ppl to make fun of me, I was hoping that ppl would be excited for me and maybe other ppl would have taken the test too! 

We are just a bit more educated on things. We don't rely on uncles dreams
    imageimage
  • NhevNhev member
    image~BINI~:
    imageNhev:

imagecharlsie26:

OMG that is so mean!!!!!! 

• NhevNhev member

imagelrachelle80:
    Did you at least do any of the other OWT tests to double check it?? Like peeing on Draino, or checking the heartrate, or putting a ring on a string and hanging it over your belly??

I've never heard of the Draino thing, but it sounds like crap to me. We'll see about the heart rate. My SIL had me do some stupid tissue thing but said I was having a boy.  

• NhevNhev member
    Besides, why is everyone on here so mean? 
  • imageNhev:
    image~BINI~:
    imageNhev:

imagecharlsie26:

OMG that is so mean!!!!!! 

You know what? YOU DESERVE MEAN! you are so naive. I can't believe you think this thing is right?

The Mob Boss 

imageimage
  • Hate to burst your pink bubble...but those tests are not accurate.

My hubby and I are waiting to register for anything (even though grandma to be wants me to) until week 12-16 when we see the sex of our baby for ourselves.

You sound so excited, and that's awesome, but try to remember you have 9 months to go....by the time your in your second trim, the "new" stuff will be out :) Also, if the test was indeed wrong, you'll have to return everything.Right now you should focus on eating right and relaxing...cause in a few weeks you might not be-able to do either :)

If you really wanna make a registry, make TWO! One for a girl, and one for a boy....then when you know for sure, without a doubt...your ready to go!

CONGRATS!!!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP#1-02/21/11 Missed M/C Twins-03/25/11 EDD-11/04/11
    BFP#2-10dpo- 05/27/11 EDD 02/03/12
    Our miracle Aidan James born 01/25/12!!
  • Woah really?? Why would you say something like that to someone?? Woooosaaaaa those hormones...shes excited people calm down!

• imageNhev:

image~BINI~:
    oh You have got to be fvcking kidding me?!? WHAT ARE YOU 16? Jesus H Christ himself doesn't know what you're having yet. How the hell do you believe that test? Dumba$$

I'm actually 19 and I'm in college, it's not like I'm some stupid, immature high schooler. Plenty of ppl take the test and it works for them, so I'm assuming it will work for me. Plus My uncle had a dream that I had a girl and I've been craving sweets, so I'm pretty sure it's right.  

Yeah, plenty of people... 50% of people to be exact. It's a waste of money. Don't put your faith in a product whose success is wholly based off from the leaching of money from naive and foolish young mothers-to-be.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married since 06/19/2004|Anna born 11/19/2006|Charles born 11/1/11
    Double undergrad graduation May 2011| Me: Psychology, DH: Communication| A long journey!
    <a href="http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/gussiebutt/?action=view
  • NhevNhev member
    imagevaleriebrandel:

Hate to burst your pink bubble...but those tests are not accurate.

My hubby and I are waiting to register for anything (even though grandma to be wants me to) until week 12-16 when we see the sex of our baby for ourselves.

You sound so excited, and that's awesome, but try to remember you have 9 months to go....by the time your in your second trim, the "new" stuff will be out :) Also, if the test was indeed wrong, you'll have to return everything.Right now you should focus on eating right and relaxing...cause in a few weeks you might not be-able to do either :)

If you really wanna make a registry, make TWO! One for a girl, and one for a boy....then when you know for sure, without a doubt...your ready to go!

CONGRATS!!!!

Thanks for being about the only nice one here! I have faith that it's a girl. I guess I'll keep my mind open, but we'll go ahead and make the girl registry now. If the ultrasound reveals a peter (which I really don't think will happen, but if it does) then I guess we're kinda screwed and have to fix everything!! But we really believe in not only the test, but the test combined with the other signs.

THANKS for being nice to me!! Hopefully I'll see you around the board!!! 

• imagevaleriebrandel:

CONGRATS!!!!

You think week 12-16 is going to be soooo accurate? O this I gotta see

The Mob Boss 

imageimage
  • NhevNhev member
    imageforensicmama:
    imageNhev:

image~BINI~:

Yeah, plenty of people... 50% of people to be exact. It's a waste of money. Don't put your faith in a product whose success is wholly based off from the leaching of money from naive and foolish young mothers-to-be.

Ok, foolish is a little harsh. I'm young, but I'm not stupid! I have FAITH.

BINI, you shouldn't wish MEAN on ppl! Just because I have different beliefs than you do! 

• Awee no problem, It's our first too and I know how excited you must be!

Personally we are having soooooooo much fun looking at both by and girl room ideas we just keep printing and saving out pictures lol

Best of luck!

• image~BINI~:
    imagevaleriebrandel:

CONGRATS!!!!

You think week 12-16 is going to be soooo accurate? O this I gotta see

WoW, okay so maybe I'm not as experienced as you may be with specific dates/weeks and details (as this is my first)........but no need to be rude. Please excuse me for not being 100% accurate on an ESTIMATE week.....my bad -BINI-.....sorry I can't be more perfect like you seem to think you are.

• imagevaleriebrandel:

Awee no problem, It's our first too and I know how excited you must be!

Personally we are having soooooooo much fun looking at both by and girl room ideas we just keep printing and saving out pictures lol

Best of luck!

AND Christ on a bicycle... WE GET YOU ARE PREGNANT!

HOW MANY FREAKING TICKERS DO YOU NEED?????

Is it one for each grandparent? Can no one keep track? You only need 1... Just one. Uno. ONE.

The Mob Boss 

imageimage
  • image~BINI~:
    imagevaleriebrandel:

Awee no problem, It's our first too and I know how excited you must be!

Best of luck!

AND Christ on a bicycle... WE GET YOU ARE PREGNANT!

HOW MANY FREAKING TICKERS DO YOU NEED?????

Is it one for each grandparent? Can no one keep track? You only need 1... Just one. Uno. ONE.

Come on BINI, you should really give her the benefit of the doubt.

Maybe she is having quadruplets. :P

imagePregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • skioskio member

OP, why are you so darn sure that this OTC test is correct? Because it tells you so on the box? Did Jesus buy it for you?

It has a 50/50 chance of being correct - just like every other silly test out there - it's a GUESS based on nothing at all. There is nothing in your urine that will tell you anything about the sex of your growing embryo. Seriously - ask a doctor.

And if you're joking, this is a serious mud win.

imagePregnancy Ticker
  • NhevNhev member
    I for one personally like the tickers! I think it's fun. I have NO idea how I can use them though! I go to the sites that people use but the Bump is so confusing! I'm surprised I even managed the avatar pic LOL!!
  • CortsCorts member
    Hi, I did the Intelligender  at 10 weeks. it says not to use before then. Anyway, mine said girl. I will find out for sure in 3 weeks. I know it was just for fun but I am hoping it was right. But please don't make any major decisions yet. You can find a 3D ultrasound clinic nearby who can give you the results as early as 15 weeks. I know it is hard to wait :0)
  • NhevNhev member
    imageskio:

OP, why are you so darn sure that this OTC test is correct? Because it tells you so on the box? Did Jesus buy it for you?

It has a 50/50 chance of being correct - just like every other silly test out there - it's a GUESS based on nothing at all. There is nothing in your urine that will tell you anything about the sex of your growing embryo. Seriously - ask a doctor.

This might be true, but I have faith that the answer was the right one! We've had many signs pointing to her being a girl.

What is a mud win? And why would I waste my time joking about this?! 

• imagelrachelle80:
    image~BINI~:
    imageNhev:

imagecharlsie26:

Ok...OP may be dumb but that's pretty mean. What are you doing on 1st tri anyway?? You're not even pregnant. 

Just cuz I don't have 18million tickers saying the same G-damned thing doesn't mean you know me. You most certainly don't! This is a public message board and I lurk and post where I want. GTFO me... need to know what that means? GET THE FVCK OFF me

The Mob Boss 

imageimage
  • Sorry my tickers bother you....I'am not the only one on the bump with mulitple ones.....I like the fruit one...and the 3D one...and you know what I dont have to explain to you why I have the ones i do.

Do you forget the joy of being a first time mommy? Cause all I have seen you do is try to suck the joy outta everyone else who is excited???

• Good job 3-6 mo mamas! you fooled a few here :p
    imageimage
  • NhevNhev member

imageCorts:
    Hi, I did the Intelligender  at 10 weeks. it says not to use before then. Anyway, mine said girl. I will find out for sure in 3 weeks. I know it was just for fun but I am hoping it was right. But please don't make any major decisions yet. You can find a 3D ultrasound clinic nearby who can give you the results as early as 15 weeks. I know it is hard to wait :0)

OMG! So I did it a little early, here's hoping it's still correct! I'm pretty confident that it will be :) Good luck to you!! Maybe I'll look into the 3D thing too, just for fun! 

• imageNhev:
    imageskio:

This might be true, but I have faith that the answer was the right one! We've had many signs pointing to her being a girl.

I craved sweets the entire time I was pregnant with DS and nearly all the Old Wives Tales pointed to a girl. Trust me, just like ultrasound guesses can be wrong, it can happen with the test too. 

I had a friend who found out she was having a girl at 20 weeks find out she was having a boy at 36 when they went to make sure "she" wasn't breech anymore.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagevaleriebrandel:

Sorry my tickers bother you....I'am not the only one on the bump with mulitple ones.....I like the fruit one...and the 3D one...and you know what I dont have to explain to you why I have the ones i do.

Do you forget the joy of being a first time mommy? Cause all I have seen you do is try to suck the joy outta everyone else who is excited???

I'm not trying to burst your new-mommy bubble. But if you don't hear it from me, you certainly will soon. Just saying. Less is more. Congrats on your quads..

The Mob Boss 

imageimage
  • NhevNhev member
    imagelovelyophelia:
    imageNhev:
    imageskio:

I craved sweets the entire time I was pregnant with DS and nearly all the Old Wives Tales pointed to a girl. Trust me, just like ultrasound guesses can be wrong, it can happen with the test too. 

I had a friend who found out she was having a girl at 20 weeks find out she was having a boy at 36 when they went to make sure "she" wasn't breech anymore.

Now THAT is rough! I hope they were able to get some boy stuff in time :D

I'll be aware, but I really do have faith that she's a girl! I appreciate the comments from the nice posters like you though! Thanks!! 

• NhevNhev member
    Anyway, it's late here and I have school in the morning! I appreciate the NICE comments from some of you ladies and I'm glad I heard from someone who actually took the test! I'd like to hear if it was right for anyone else too!
  • imagelrachelle80:

Well, I do apologize if you couldn't keep your legs shut for more than 5 months and are pregnant again, you slore. Otherwise YOU get the heck out of HERE! Didn't you read the PPs post? You're sucking the joy out of pregnancy for EVERYONE!

Well golly-gee-willickers maw. Lets all blow puppy farts and rainbow kisses up everyone's asses... Ya'll need to get the sticks out of your vag's... don't worry, the babies won't fall out

The Mob Boss 

imageimage
  • this whole thread makes me WISH I was I had a 3 month old baby

edited for: logic 

• Not trying??? Your ACTIVELY trying....if you weren't trying you wouldn't go out of your way to search boards and spend time coming up with with mean things??? Go enjoy your baby, instead of "LURKING" and leave everyone to enjoy our pregnancies!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"