Trying to Get Pregnant

Implantation Symptoms

I've been reading and reading about Implantation. Today is exactly 7dpo. This morning my bbt dropped down to where it was when I was ovulating, I started spotting, and I'm a wee bit crampy... but now I'm feeling nauseous.

I didn't think feeling sick happened until much later, you know, until AFTER you've become pregnant.

This is the first time that I've tracked and the first time we officially TRIED to get me pregnant, so... if I'm "text book" here, I'd like to know.

Now what are the chances that I'm actually going to be pregnant. I'm assuming if I'm spotting that there's SOMETHING there trying to attach itself to my uterus......or could there not be?  This is my question. (Hope this makes sense)

Re: Implantation Symptoms

• your chance of becoming pregnant are the same as mine right now. You won't know until it's time to test if this is really implant spotting, since spotting can occur at any time during your cycle. GL.
  • 20%
    2 girls and a dog
  • Loading the player...
  • 20% chance, every try. GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Awesome....  Indifferent

Your chance of getting pregnant is 20% every cycle.

Double the love
    photo Eastercollage_zps0735f04a.jpg
    7/30/12 - B/G twins born at 33w4d due to PPROM
  • I wish I could help but I"m in the same boat, first time trying so I dont know what's supposed to happen.  I'd love to know what was going on too. Good Luck to you, hope there's a bfp on its way.
  • You should ask Cheri22 if you are pregnant. She is the only internet stranger that will be able to tell you forsure.

GL. 

After 15 cycles and 3 rounds of clomid (50mg) we got our BFP.

Lots of luck to my Golden Girls
  • ummmmm I would say that you are FOR SURE pregnant.  Did yall not READ her symptoms?  Gaaaah

• imageLegalPawn:

My ute goggles say its......

wait for it......

TWINS!!!

Oooh do me next!  Am I preggers too?!? 

After 15 cycles and 3 rounds of clomid (50mg) we got our BFP.

Lots of luck to my Golden Girls
  • imageLegalPawn:

wait for it......

TWINS!!!

Umm... What?!?

• alhalalhal member
    imagext22:
    imageLegalPawn:

wait for it......

TWINS!!!

Umm... What?!?

I love that this is the only response that she replied to.  It's like she ignored the rest of the responses and targeted this one.  You KNOW she totally thinks she is preggers with twins now...

9/2010: First visit to RE = CD3 b/w (normal); CD7 ultrasound (normal); DH's SA (normal but morph wasn't analyzed, so doc ordered a 2nd SA); Prog. supplements starting 3dpo for all future cycles
    10/2010: SHG to check tubes (normal!) & DH's 2nd SA (normal)
    2/2011: Start first Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI cycle = BFN
    3/2011: IUI # 2 (Clomid + 50iu Follistim + Estradiol + IUI) = BFP!!!
    Beta #1 (14 dpo)= 161
    Beta #2 (17 dpo)= 518
    Beta #3 (24 dpo)= 7,728
    BFP Chart
    Ryder arrived a month early on November 28, 2011!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP Chart 2.0 - First cycle trying without RE intervention!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagealhal:
    imagext22:
    imageLegalPawn:

wait for it......

TWINS!!!

Umm... What?!?

I love that this is the only response that she replied to.  It's like she ignored the rest of the responses and targeted this one.  You KNOW she totally thinks she is preggers with twins now...

Toats Magoats!

• imagealhal:
    imagext22:
    imageLegalPawn:

wait for it......

TWINS!!!

Umm... What?!?

No, actually I was waiting to get as many 'intelligent' answers/ responses to my post as possible before thanking everyone for their input. 'She' was just allowing for more responses. But thanks for making my mind up about posting anything more. Sheesh. Beat up the newbie.

• Well you should lurk a little bit and read the newbie intro, then you wont get responses like this. There is no way to know if you are pregnant, so thats a stupid question to ask. First of all, everyone is different so everyones symptoms are different. Also pregnancy symptoms are very simialr to AF symptoms so its impossible to know. Secondly, you can spot for many reasons, so again we have no idea why you would be. Theres a 20 percent chance of getting pregnant each cycle, your odds are the same as all of ours and if you get a BFP then youre pregnant, GL with the twins :)
  • imageBinksMomma3016:
    imagealhal:
    imagext22:
    imageLegalPawn:

wait for it......

TWINS!!!

Binks and Legal you should be ASHAMED of yourselves....its not preggers, its PREGO. there, you stand corrected. now,

Umm... What?!?

Toats Magoats!

Binks & Legal..shame on you...its PREGO, not preggers..you know, like the sauce? Stick out tongue

• imagejefa621:

As PP said, you have a 20% chance of becoming pregant each cycle.  Implantation spotting is rare, and you won't know thats what it is till you get a BFP.  But even then it doesnt guarantee that what you had was implatation spotting, it could have just been random.  Wait a couple more days and POAS.  That's the only thing that can answer your question.

this, if you are pregnant enough for symptoms you are pregnant enough for a bfp, just test if you cant stand it all..thats my advice..but IMHO I would test until at least 16dpo...bfn's are no fun!

• I get "symptoms" exactly like what you've described every single month. I've been trying to get pregnant for a year. Those "symptoms" always turn out to be symptoms of AF. There is no way to tell if those symptoms are pg symptoms or AF symptoms, they look a lot alike! Just have to be patient and wait to take a pg test!
  • imagext22:

Now what are the chances that I'm actually going to be pregnant. I'm assuming if I'm spotting that there's SOMETHING there trying to attach itself to my uterus......or could there not be?  This is my question. (Hope this makes sense)

Let's hope it's not "something" like this:

All joking aside, there's no way for anyone to tell you whether or not these are implantation symptoms until you get a BFP. GL.

• imagelovin life23:
    imageBinksMomma3016:
    imagealhal:
    imagext22:
    imageLegalPawn:

wait for it......

TWINS!!!

Binks and Legal you should be ASHAMED of yourselves....its not preggers, its PREGO. there, you stand corrected. now,

Umm... What?!?

Toats Magoats!

Binks & Legal..shame on you...its PREGO, not preggers..you know, like the sauce? Stick out tongue

MMMMMM pasta.......

• imagepurplehydrangea:

You should ask Cheri22 if you are pregnant. She is the only internet stranger that will be able to tell you forsure.

GL. 

This made me smile! :)  

• imagejennilandia:
    imagext22:

All joking aside, there's no way for anyone to tell you whether or not these are implantation symptoms until you get a BFP. GL.

I just spit diet coke on my laptop!

party-fails-crunk-critters-catnips-a-hell-of-a-drug GBCB- Leaving the bump in protest of the new changes. No privacy= no bump for me.
  • imagejennilandia:
    imagext22:

seriously, earlier I posted about being bored.....I don't think I've stopped laughing in the past hour at these "am i pregnant?" responses.  Y'all are hilarious.  Is this every day or just a special Tuesday?  I will make sure to refresh my page as often as possible to get a good laugh.  Now my day is definately flying by. 

• well, I had the same thing happen to me at about 6 DPO, and it was period spotting.  Weird, I know, because I NEVER have spotting, but alas, I had spotting and then got my period.  Game over.

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

• imagejenlb0107:
    well, I had the same thing happen to me at about 6 DPO, and it was period spotting.  Weird, I know, because I NEVER have spotting, but alas, I had spotting and then got my period.  Game over.

That's the thing... I never spot between cycles either. It's just been 'odd'- simple as that- so that's why I was attempting to see what the heck was going on since there have been so many different things happening. And who has time to sit here ALL day and weed through ten million posts to find that ONE post that pertains to me? Not Me!

• If you're not already using Fertility Friend, I suggest you sign up by clicking my ticker or anyone else's. They have answers to questions like this.

From FF:

"A minority of women who become pregnant report that they feel cramps around implantation time. There is, however, no way to know in advance if any cramps you are experiencing in the luteal phase are related to implantation. Like other signs of possible implantation, there is really no way to definitively associate the experience with pregnancy, even after the pregnancy test is positive. Unusual cramping, discomfort or pain should be reported to your doctor."

"Does spotting around possible implantation time always mean that there is implantation and that I am pregnant?

No. Spotting during this timeframe does not always mean that you are pregnant. Light spotting at the anticipated time of implantation can be a promising sign when you are hoping for pregnancy, however, unexplained spotting or bleeding mid-cycle should always be reported to your doctor who can help you determine the cause."

"When you see a mid-luteal phase dip on your chart, it does not necessarily mean that you are pregnant. Likewise, you do not have to see this pattern to be pregnant. As long as you have intercourse in your fertile time, you have a chance to be pregnant with any ovulation pattern."

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagext22:

imagejenlb0107:
    well, I had the same thing happen to me at about 6 DPO, and it was period spotting.  Weird, I know, because I NEVER have spotting, but alas, I had spotting and then got my period.  Game over.

That's the thing... I never spot between cycles either. It's just been 'odd'- simple as that- so that's why I was attempting to see what the heck was going on since there have been so many different things happening. And who has time to sit here ALL day and weed through ten million posts to find that ONE post that pertains to me? Not Me!

• imageLegalPawn:
    imagext22:

That's interesting, because I just went back to your original post.  And two pages behind that there is a post titled "implantation cramping and bleeding I think?"  It took me literally 82 seconds to scan through and find (honestly, I timed it).  So, you could have gotten your answer with less than 1 1/2 minutes worth of research.  Next time, try that.

Also glad you had time to waste to do that as well.

Back off already.

• imagext22:
    imageLegalPawn:
    imagext22:

That's interesting, because I just went back to your original post.  And two pages behind that there is a post titled "implantation cramping and bleeding I think?"  It took me literally 82 seconds to scan through and find (honestly, I timed it).  So, you could have gotten your answer with less than 1 1/2 minutes worth of research.  Next time, try that.

Also glad you had time to waste to do that as well.

Back off already.

Then stop being lazy already. She went back 2 pages. TWO. We have subject headers to help easily spot what you're looking for and to indicate what the thread is about. There were at least thre "is it implantation?" threads yesterday you could have referenced. You could have probably done a google search even faster and found helpful information.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Invisible Finish Line
    3T's Traveling Ovary Blog
    7DPO Progesterone: low. CD3 BW: normal, HSG: clear
    DX: severe MFI (low all 3) and low T. Undergoing replacement therapy.
  • Here's a real answer:

Yes, implantation can occur 7 days after ovulation. It can also occur 10 days after ovulation, etc.  It's very easy to interpret every little thing you experience as ZOMG IMPLANTATION!!!!  ZOMG I'M PREGNANT!!!  And thats normal to a certain degree.  But it sounds to me like you read online about implantation and have convinced yourself that is what you are experiencing, kind of like how med students convince themselves they have every illness they are studying.

Now, snarky answer:

You're getting these replies bc you asked a dumb question. We can't tell you if you're pregnant. We have no idea what your body is doing.   You want someone to say "wow you must be pregnant!" and sorry, not going to happen.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagejennilandia:
    imagext22:

Dang you! You almost made me pee :)

---is peeing a sign?

BFP #1- 11/7/10 ~EDD 7/20/11 ~M/C (bo) 12/6/10 @ 8wks ~Missing my Little Firework

BFP #2- 9/11/11 ~EDD 5/25/12 ~M/C (mmc10w)11/4/11 @ 11wks ~Missing my May Flower

BFP #3- 02/21/12 ~EDD 11/1/12  Audrey Lee Born 11/4/2012

BFP #4 ~EDD 6/20/14 stick baby stick!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• imagesheveen2009:
    imageBarooGirl:
    imagejennilandia:
    imagext22:

Dang you! You almost made me pee :)

---is peeing a sign?

Bahahaha! Now you made me pee Embarrassed

Sorry ladies. It wasn't my intention. Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"