Babies: 3 - 6 Months

shopping and baby weight

ughh.  Just when I was feeling somewhat good about myself I went shopping.  I need summer and spring clothes since nothing i have fits.  So depressing.  I up only one size but I feel huge]]!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: shopping and baby weight

• I now weigh less than I did before I became pregnant yet feel fatter?!  I hate weight.
  • I hate shopping.  DH heard me complaining that I didn't have anything to wear, so he stopped by Express and bought me some shirts to surprise me.

He gets an A+++ for effort.

However, those shirts are a little more form fitting around the belly and this post-twin body just ain't ready for all that.   Those shirts were returned.

TTC since Jan. 07
    6 IUIs,IVF #1 w/ICSI = BFP!
    Betas, 332 & 856 = twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Our baby girl is here!
  • Loading the player...
  • I am actually afraid to go shopping to see what size I am now.  It sucks but you're not alone.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Right there with ya. I head back to work in two weeks and do not have any work pants that fit, despite being only 6 pounds from pre-preg weight. I can wear my jeans.... as long as I don't sit down. *Sigh*
  • I know how you feel. I have two pairs of pants that fit now. Despite being only 2 lbs heavier than when I got pregnant, NONE of my old pants fit. I've decided it's time to start wearing the midrise mom jean Sad

• I felt the same way the other day, but I went from a size 4 to a size 12, so my body feels a bit foreign to me for sure....I need to get my butt to the gym and eat healthier.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I refuse to go shopping. I am stil 30lbs above my prepreg weight, so yeah, shopping would not be on my list of fun things to do. I joined weight watchers and am getting an elliptical this weekend : ) I need to lose this for summer!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"