Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Cake Boss

Does Buddy go everywhere in his uniform?

Anyway, the cake they are making is soooooo cute.  Both of them are cute actually.

Re: Cake Boss

• everything may look good; but honestly his desserts are NOT tasty (tried them several times).
  • MrsSRMrsSR member

imageChrissyMarie007:
    everything may look good; but honestly his desserts are NOT tasty (tried them several times).

Yeah, I wouldn't think they would be because he uses sooooo much cereal treats.  But his stuff is CUTE!!  I would have loved a cake that looked like our nursery (but tasted good).  And the cake the guys are making with the diapers is so cute.

• Loading the player...
  • Haha, that's the same question DH asked when we were watching last night. Are you watching the baby special?
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • MrsSRMrsSR member

imagehurricanelydiaa:
    Haha, that's the same question DH asked when we were watching last night. Are you watching the baby special?

Yes!  I usually don't watch this show, but I wanted to see that cake I heard about today....

• imageMrsSR:

imagehurricanelydiaa:
    Haha, that's the same question DH asked when we were watching last night. Are you watching the baby special?

Yes!  I usually don't watch this show, but I wanted to see that cake I heard about today....

It's really cool! He's got every last detail! I wish I could make something like that.

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm watching too!  I love this show but I have also heard his cakes aren't very good tasting. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Butting in, OP I was thinking exactly the same thing when I saw him at the Drs office with his wife wearing his uniform. Saw him on tv I should say : )
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Butting. In to say I love Buddy, I don't care what his cakes taste like....that is all!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • His other desserts look good. I hope they taste as good as they look. They said the same thing about Ace of Cakes, look good but they don't taste good.
  • DH was actually asking me that last night too!

If I ever get to Jersey, I'd absolutely love to try one of Carlo's lobster tails - having heard so much about them....mmmmm

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • The pastries from the shop are delicious.  The pre-made cakes are not good.

• True, the pastries are delicious.  I don't know about the fancy special occasion cakes, but I have had many "normal" cakes from there over the years (cake with fruit or cream filling and buttercream frosting) and they are always delicious.  Seriously.  I went to a cake decorating class there last year and again, the pre-made cakes they gave us to decorate were amazing. 
  • imageeliza16t:
    True, the pastries are delicious.  I don't know about the fancy special occasion cakes, but I have had many "normal" cakes from there over the years (cake with fruit or cream filling and buttercream frosting) and they are always delicious.  Seriously.  I went to a cake decorating class there last year and again, the pre-made cakes they gave us to decorate were amazing. 

How fun, I would love to do that, especially with the Cake Boss!! That's really cool, I just love that show and Buddy!

• Haha I always comment on how he always has his uniform on.  At the ultrasound, Disney World etc..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"