Trying to Get Pregnant

bummed...BFN

Only using OPK - got no smiley this month but still rocked it out like rock stars in the bedroom.  Should have AF tomorrow, but obviously, I'm hoping she got lost.  Took HPT today and got BFN....disappointed, but until AF shows her face, I am holding out hope.  Hoping others got luckier!
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: bummed...BFN

• I'm sorry girl!  Hang in there!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Good luck! I'm still holding out too. Took a HPT last week and got a BFN but no AF yet. I hope I'm not torturing myself by hoping...
  • Loading the player...
  • Are you always very regular in terms of days in your cycles?  Maybe you'll O late this cycle...good luck!
  • Hang in there!  I'm in the same boat.....as of today, no smiley faces for me on OPKs this month either!  But you are right, until AF, shows no need to get down.
    Miscarriage July 2011~~ Baby Conceived October 2011; Miscarried December 6th~~ Baby Conceived October 2012;EDD June 27th, 2013 (Hypothyroidism and taking daily shots of Lovenox for blood clotting disorder) 4w6d - HCG 73 5w1d - HCG 166 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
  • BFNs suck! Sorry hon.
  • I'm sorry :(  It never seems to get any easier, does it?

Married 11/24/2007
    TTC since 11/2010
    Diagnosed with MFI and advanced maternal aging
    IVF with ICSI transferred 2 embies 3/3/2012
    BFP 3/10/2012
    EDD 11/22/2012
    IT'S TWINS!!!

My Blog:
    Blog

BabyFruit Ticker

• Crying I understand your frustration!

At first it is discouraging and then you try try again.

I wish you the best of luck and I will keep my fingers crossed for ya!

• chin up sister! we've all been there! are you charting on FF at all? Keepen the hope alive for ya this cycle!
  • I'm sorry - that sucks! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"