Trying to Get Pregnant

And he's gone...

Just dropped DH off on base.  He will be flying out first thing in the morning for pre-deployment training out of state.  He won't be back until the beginning of April...  Its going to be a long month. Good thing I have you lovely ladies for company!   Vent over...
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: And he's gone...

• Awwwww I'm sorry, friend. *hug* You know where to find me if you need anything!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • That sucks, I hope that March will go by fast for you!
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks Salt!  I will be PMing you soon on FB.. 

Thanks Ricola!  I'm hoping it does go by very fast!  Crossing fingers that nothing falls apart while he is gone...* and now knocking on wood.*

• Oh I'm so sorry. I'm a military brat so I know how that goes...I hope this TDY goes fast for you. As they say...they wife has teh hardest job in the military! Good luck and hope it flys by!

Blended Families Rock!

• So sorry to hear that!!!! I have some understanding of what you are dealing with. I fly the troops back and forth overseas all the time. I watch the guys stare at the pictures of their loved ones, write them long letters, or just come to the galley and tell us all about their families, waiting for them at home.

I hope you can fill your schedule up to keep you busy. And thank goodness for Skype so you can video chat, if he is allowed.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers daisypath PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Unexplained infertility HSG-clear, DH SA-Great 3 cycles Clomid TI with OB/GYN Switched to RE Jan2011 Feb2011 100mg Clomid + trigger + #1 IUI=BFN Mar. 12,2011 100mg Clomid + Estradiol + #2 IUI BFP 3/20/11, Beta #1 12dpiui 174, Beta #2 17dpiui 1660, Beta #3 21dpiui 6687 image
  • Thanks everyone.  PecanSam, we should be able to talk on the phone or skype at least the first couple of weeks, so that should help.
  • Aww, dear sorry to hear that! I hope time flies for you. We'll be glad to keep you company! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sorry to hear..........I know how that feels I really do, my hubby just returned from Iraq this week!  he's been gone for 12 months! but he's done the 1 month thing too..........They are all hard!
  • Sorry to hear..........I know how that feels I really do, my hubby just returned from Iraq this week!  he's been gone for 12 months! but he's done the 1 month thing too..........They are all hard!
  • I can't imagine! GL to you and I hope it goes by fast!
  • imageZachnLoriahn:
    Sorry to hear..........I know how that feels I really do, my hubby just returned from Iraq this week!  he's been gone for 12 months! but he's done the 1 month thing too..........They are all hard!

Thank you.  I'm glad your DH made it home safely.  My DH will also be deploying to Iraq for a year in May, which makes this one month even worse.

• Rodeo Im sorry your man is gone for awhile. Hope this time goes by fast! Keep yourself busy. We will keep you company!
  • jb2rnjb2rn member

Another military wife over here....

my husband is in the Air Force. The training/classes before deployment were almost worse, because he was in the country but "away". Best wishes your time goes by easy and fast!

b/w=FSH 15.6, AMH 0.4 surprise natural BFP on 3/12/11
    DS born via unplanned C-section at 40w6d

• imagejb2rn:

Another military wife over here....

my husband is in the Air Force. The training/classes before deployment were almost worse, because he was in the country but "away". Best wishes your time goes by easy and fast!

That's exactly how I feel...  Thanks!  

MissyCrissy, thank you ma'am!  We need to chat soon lady!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"