3rd Trimester

Dropped?

How do I know when baby dropped? What are the common symptoms? Lately I have been having period like cramps, pressure down there and needle pinch pains, urge to pee more regularly Im 33.1 weeks

Re: Dropped?

• My LO just dropped about a week ago and that is how I felt plus I had horrible pain like someone was pulling my pelvis in half for the first day or so afterwards.  My doctor just said it was all the ligaments in my pelvis stretching out. Now I just have alot more pressure, some cramping, and feel like I have to pee all the time lol.
    Mom to my angel Mia born 04/18/2003 @ 25 4/7 weeks due to severe eclampsia and HELLP. Now enjoying getting to be a mom my miracle little boy Tripp who was born 03/21/11 and was full term! Baby #3 due 10/13/13!
  • I know that's exactly how I feel like someone is pulling him out of me :( I want him to be out already :(
  • Loading the player...
  • I have every single one of those "signs" and have for a couple weeks, but baby has not yet dropped.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'm there with you guys! I am "patiently" waiting. Will this happen over night? or does it happen in phases??? I have noticed I have to pee more, but really no other signs.  
  • My LO dropped last Thursday at 37 weeks. I was walking into the house and I felt him drop. It wasn't uncomfortable or anything, I just felt the pressure of a baby dropping lower. You could defiantly tell right after it happened. My belly looked lower. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I didn't realize it until everyone else told me! Then I went back to look at my 36 and 37 week pics and there is a definite drop. Wish I could post the pics, but I'm only phone so I can't. But I honestly haven't felt any different.
    image April 2, 2011 Exclusive Pumping Facebook Group http://www.facebook.com/groups/113592028761826/ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMom_again!:
    I'm there with you guys! I am "patiently" waiting. Will this happen over night? or does it happen in phases??? I have noticed I have to pee more, but really no other signs.  

My mom told me my belly looked lower than usual and I told her about my symptoms and she thinks baby dropped. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"