Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

what size shoe does your 12 month old wear?

DD is tall and her weight is average, so I figured her shoe size would be average or bigger.  However, I recently ordered two new pairs of shoes (online, the site listed them by age instead of size) in 12-18 months since that the size clothing she is in.  Well they arrived and are size 5!  She is like a 3.5, but usually that means we have to go up to a 4 and they're big.

Anyway, I'm just curious, what size shoe is your DC in?

DD february 2010 | DS october 2011

*please excuse my typos, bumping from my iphone*

Re: what size shoe does your 12 month old wear?

• Options
    At 12 mos. she was in a size 4- in a size 5 by 16 months.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We had DS measured right after turning 1 and he was at the 4 inch mark, but they said to get a 4.5 to allow room for growth.  They said we should be able to get a minimum of 2 months use out of them.  He is now 13+ months and they are still good.  Hoping to be able to use them for another 2 months atleast.  Have 2 pairs of size 5's that are too big ... DS is short and his weight is average.  He wears size 6-12 month clothing in some brands and 12-18 months in others.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    He's still in a size 3 but he's also in size 9-12 mo still.
    "Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

• Options

imagenaflmj:
    He's still in a size 3 but he's also in size 9-12 mo still.

I have a little peanut too.  She is a size 3 but I have her in 4's.  She walks fine in them and they have plenty of room to grow.

• Options
    DD is in some 3's some 4's. Just started wearing the 4's depending on the brand. At 12 months she was in size 3 and 9-12 month clothes.
  • Options
    DS is 13months and wears a 5.5 or a 6 wide!
  • Options
    DS is in a size 6. He's way ahead in height (dad is 6'6).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DS is 13 months and wears a 5.5w or 6w but he's also wearing 2t clothes and is 26lbs
    PhotobucketBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

DD1 is in a size 3

DD2 is in a size 3-1/2

• Options
    DS wore a 4.5-5, depending on the brand.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Liam just hit size 3

[color=#FF0000]Mom to 5 girls 23,22,18,9,7 and one sweet Wonderboy almost 4[/color]
    The Chaos of Six!
  • Options
    At 12 months DS wore a size 5. Around 13 months he went to a size 6 and is now in at 6.5 at 15 months
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

DD currently wears a size 3/4 depending on the brand of shoe. She has two pairs of StrideRite shoes (one we bought and one that was handed down) and both of them are size 4, but the StrideRite shoes seem to run smaller than most brands. The StrideRite shoes are her everyday shoes.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    6 wide.  I was shocked, but DH wears a 13 and I wear an 11, so I guess I shouldn't have been.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    DD was about a 3 1/2 (so Stride Rite told us to get 4s) around 9 months.  Now she's in some 5s and some 6s.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    DS is 13 months and wears a 4-4.5.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Options
    3s are a bit tight, 4s are a bit big.  
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    K is very tall (95th Percentile) and average weight and her feet were 3.5 at 12 months too! She is just now a 4.5 at 16 months. I can fit her in some 5's but they are big. If you follow the size chart they say she should be a 6 I think. No way she would fit into them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    3's with room to spare or 6-12 months size, also with room to spare
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"