Trying to Get Pregnant

Trying for 6 months or more, come in.

Hey ladies! I was just wondering how everybody was doing now that we're not newbies to this process anymore. I have to admit I'm getting a bit frustrated starting cycle 8, but I know I am still in the normal time range for getting pregnant. I think my plan is to keep up the temping, Pom, EPO, etc. for another 2 cycles (which will be about when my FF VIP runs out), and then take a break from all that stuff for at least a month if it doesn't happen by then. So how are you all doing and feeling?
GlitterPhoto GlitterPhoto
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Together since 5/08 ~ Married 6/19/10 ~ TTC #1 since 8/10
BFP#1 3/26/11 ~ EDD 12/2/11 ~ Ectopic Twins left tube 7w3d
BFP#2 11/2/11 ~ EDD 7/14/12 ~ Robert Edgar born 7/18/12
BFP#3 9/28/13 ~ EDD 5/20/14 ~ Benjamin Clarence born 5/15/14

Re: Trying for 6 months or more, come in.

• Lately I have been pretty down. We are on cycle #14 now and I am slowly but surely losing hope. I am taking Prometrium for the second time this cycle. I'm trying to get out of this funk, but seem to be stuck right now.

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• I can't lie. I'm feeling down lately. We're only on cycle 6 but month 13 (stupid long cycles). We do have an appointment with the RE on Thursday though so hopefully we'll get a plan of some sort!

I really and truly hope that some of us can break outta TTGP soon!

Little Slick
    Born 6.26.10
    Forever a Family 11.26.12
  • Loading the player...
  • We are on cycle #8. Only cycle #2 of charting. I am using OPK, Mucinex, EOD BD (we can't do ED, long story), and obviously charting CM & temps. I think i might try CP. I am kind of frighten to do that but we will see. My first cycle LP was only 8 days so if this cycle is a short LP too, my OB is going to do some testing to see what to do next. Im frustrated because Ive always had a fear of fertility issues. Not that we have them yet but going into cycle #8 is not helping the fact. I try not to be frustrated because i know there are many women on here that have been trying WAY longer than I have. I try not to stress but its way easier said then done.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This is my 9th cycle.  I just started temping at the start of my last cycle.  This cycle, I am continuing to chart and taking guaifenesin pills daily.  DH had a SA and all came back normal.  I had bloodwork and it came back normal as well.  The Dr. recommended an HSG at our 5th cycle.  I decided that was too early and I wanted to wait and see what my body would do.  Charting has really helped me understand my body and become more accepting to the fact that this may take a while.  My husband and I have decided that we will discuss other options with my Dr. when we hit our one year mark in July.  I have recently accepted the fact that TTC is a journey that might take a while for us but regardless, we will stay strong, positive, and continue living our lives to the fullest.  Sometimes I have to remind myself of this...especially at the end of each cycle when AF shows up!  I have also found peace in the bump community.  It is nice to know that I am not alone on the emotional TTC rollercoaster.  Even though I tend to lurk, I enjoy reading and relating to a variety of posts...I only hope that I can relate to some of those BFP posts soon!!!
    TTC since June 2010:  Blocked tubes due to Endo
    IVF July 2013

4/2 accepted into New Hope Fertility Clinical Trial in NYC 
    7/5 ET one blast transferred
    7/12 first beta 7dp5dt:  39  Pregnant!!!
    7/15 Beta: 146
    7/19 Beta: 935
    7/26 Beta: 14,671

• I'm right there with you guys with feeling down. I feel like I'm in a sort of limbo because I'm just constantly waiting. I'm not sure how to stop that cycle. It's really coming through in my eating habits. I've never so clearly seen myself emotionally eat as I have been recently, a clear feeling of trying to fulfill something I can't fulfill. I really don't want to feel like this, and I think I shouldn't feel like this but I can't seem to break out of it. I almost wonder if it's a kind of light depression, and I have never felt depressed before, not even when my first husband passed away. So then I kind of feel stupid for feeling "depressed" over TTC and still being in a normal time frame for it. Ok, vent over.
  • trying since July - I haven't wanted to tally up the cycles yet.   I'm sure its around 7 or 8.  I'm feeling optimistic now that I started taking more folic acid and aspirin.  I have my HSG tomorrow so that will be the last of the testing for a bit.   We'll see...I'm hoping for something positive soon since I've gotten a slew of bad news lately. 
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm on cycle 11 and doing pretty well if I do say so myself.  I'm going to my OB/GYN in about 3 weeks.  At that point I'llpush to move things along: SA, HSG, etc.  After that my mood may change.
  • imageRicola:

Lately I have been pretty down. We are on cycle #14 now and I am slowly but surely losing hope. I am taking Prometrium for the second time this cycle. I'm trying to get out of this funk, but seem to be stuck right now.

Ricola, I'm right there with you. I feel so blah and defeated. {{hugs}} 

Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• Im on month 7, but I've charted for 5 cycles. I am also kind of getting irritated. It is such an emotional process. It's just hard to come up with reasons besides 'timing' why it hasn't happened yet. I hope you keep your chin up, because I truely feel that whatever is supposed to happen, will. I know it's totally cliche, but whatever.  Try to focus on the positives in your life, because I am sure there are plenty. Big Smile I welcome any venting that anyone wants to do.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm with you guys.  Cycle 12 coming to an end, and starting the testing.  SA done, appt with my gyn later this month to come up with a plan.  I have been in a funk over it for quite a few months.  I feel like my whole life is on hold waiting for this baby.  The depression is definitely there, and it is permeating so many aspects of my life.  I just don't feel like anything else is as worthwhile as it once was because I can't make this happen.  There is nothing I've ever wanted more, or that I've had so little control over.  Add to that the number of close friends who are popping out kids like crazy, and I just feel "behind" somehow.

Hugs to all of you - it is so hard.  I am so lucky to have a great support system IRL, in addition to the one here, but I know people don't really know what to say or how to help me get through it.  I have never felt as helpless and hopeless as I do on every single CD1, and many a tear has been shed.  I hope we all see the light at the end of the tunnel in the form of that second line very soon!

• We are On cycle 12 month 12. I never thought in a million years it would take us this long. I've had bloodwork, ultrasounds, and DH had a SA and all came back normal. I had an HSG and I had I blocked Fallopian tube that they opened up, and it's only been three months since then. I'm dreading the "unexplained infertility" DX when I go back to the Dr. I'm not giving up hope, I know it'll happen, I just wish it would have happened easily like everyone else I know. KWIM? DH and I have talked and we are going to keep trying until September, which will be 18 months. If it doesn happen before then, I'm going to go back to the Dr, then who knows.
  • imagetosh24:
    imageRicola:

Lately I have been pretty down. We are on cycle #14 now and I am slowly but surely losing hope. I am taking Prometrium for the second time this cycle. I'm trying to get out of this funk, but seem to be stuck right now.

Ricola, I'm right there with you. I feel so blah and defeated. {{hugs}} 

Blah and defeated sums it up perfectly. ((hugs)) right back to you.

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• I'm in  the 2WW cycle #7 of trying, 8 months of charting (we took one month off  of trying this fall) and I'm definitely starting to struggle more with it. The end of the last cycle was particularly hard. Work and life are busy, so I try to keep my mind off of it as much as possible, but there are times when I'm alone or stressed when I just want to cry. I wonder what I'm doing wrong. I wonder if there is no hope for me.

Stalking the month charts of my phantom baby actually is a comfort... it reminds me that yes, people do get pregnant, quite a few each month (I know it sounds silly). I have hope that I'll join them soon.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Thanks for this post...I think maybe I need it just for a momentary outlet.  

I just realized that we have been at this for nearly eight months.  I know it's a normal time frame, but in those eight months we've only had two reasonably timed opportunities for a BFP (for various reasons, some more frustrating than others, but also partially just because of my unpredictable cycles).  I've been pretty blah about it lately.  I used to say "when" it happens, but I have gone back to "if."  It's not that I didn't know it would be this hard; I've known about my PCOS since I was 19, but I had somehow become hopeful, which was probably a misjudgment on my part.

For now we're just going to keep doing what we're doing.  I could've seen the RE months ago, my gyno referred me then, but I'm not ready.  I think I'm not ready because I know that medicated cycles will perhaps be the end of the line for us.  The economy sucks, DH and I work in the public sector, and our salaries and job security are continually assaulted.  I don't think it would be reasonable for us to spend our savings simply trying to have a child, only to face a tight budget in affording to raise a child.  So yeah, I have no plan.  I just pray about it and hope for the best.  

Thanks for "listening" if you read this.  It's been hitting me pretty hard lately. I know others who are ttc, but no one who is truly in a similar situation that I can talk to about it.  Here's hoping for BFP's for all of us...

• I am at the end of cycle 6. It's been tough this week for me. I got a false positive on a blue dye test. (Hubs bought them and didn't realize). I was confused because the line came up right away (very faint but still there). Then hours later you could clearly see it was just an evaporation line.

I also have dealt with 6 co-workers and 2 family friends become pregnant. I was very hard on the last 2 because neither or them were trying and one of them got very very drunk days before her BFP and it was a slap in my face.

But I digress and move on. Ultimately we will try and try on. 

Good Luck to everyone else.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • I'm on cycle #8 too, and you can add me to the feeling down group.  I had really hoped that I would be one of the lucky ones and it wouldn't take that long to get pregnant.  I'm contemplating taking a charting break, but I don't know if that would stress me out more.  My O day can be over a huge range, so I don't know if I can pinpoint it without charting.  I have my annual gyn appt coming up next month, and plan to just chat with her and let her know what is going on with us.

On another note, last week was particularly hard after having 4 different pregnant women (who I am very happy for) tell me how easy it was to get pregnant.  None of  them know that I'm trying, but it was a little like salt in an open wound and one of those how did they get in line in front of me things.

I have started weight watchers and am trying to get in shape and run some 5ks this spring.  I figure that can be one thing about my body I have some control over. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I've been trying since July 2010, on cycle #5. I was really down and frustrated at the end of last cycle (78 days), and got excited when we went and my RE put me on Clomid. I was excited at the beginning of the cycle, and then got frustrated when I didn't ovulate when I thought I would. Then I got a + OPK Sunday afternoon and Monday morning, but still don't have CHs yet. I hope they come soon! I am exhausted from all the sex lol, but DH sure is happy ;)
  • On top of starting cycle #6, I'm also struggling with getting my depression back under control. I started cycle #6 over the weekend and was def very depressed. Ive always had the thought in the back of my mind that for some reason it might take us a little longer to conceive but I was hoping I might be wrong. Getting to cycle 6 is like a milestone. Half a year trying and half a year closer to the 1 year mark. Ill be attending my younger cousins first baby shower in 2 weeks. She got pregnant a month before she was married. Why am I not pregnant yet?!?! Ive been married 5 years already. My sister keeps telling me to hurry up. My newly ex-bff finds out the sex of her 2nd baby on Thursday. And I'll have to find out through someone else instead of sharing the joy with her. Ugggh its just alot at one time. TTC is totally consuming my life right now.
  • Trying to continue being optimistic is a challenge. I keep telling myself that as we finish up cycle #9 with not a lot of hope for a + this cycle I need to stop stressing about it... The less I stress , the better things will end up.Right!?

.So far haven't found a way not to stress. Especially when all I do is think about it when my alarm goes off and I temp. 

But the Wine certainly helps :)  

• imageNikkoli110:
    I've been trying since July 2010, on cycle #5. I was really down and frustrated at the end of last cycle (78 days), and got excited when we went and my RE put me on Clomid. I was excited at the beginning of the cycle, and then got frustrated when I didn't ovulate when I thought I would. Then I got a + OPK Sunday afternoon and Monday morning, but still don't have CHs yet. I hope they come soon! I am exhausted from all the sex lol, but DH sure is happy ;)

I hope you get your CH's soon!

• I'm closing to finishing up cycle #6.  I know in the reality of it all, thats perfectly normal but I'm really bumming this month.  I've been depressed about it for the past couple of weeks now and can't get myself out of this rut!  My doctor asked me today if I had any questions, but I couldnt even think of any "new" ones that I didnt ask last time or dont already know the answers to.  I consumed myself with my work, but even thats stressful and I worry the stress is hurting TTC. I'm bumming and it stinks. Hopefully some warm weather will be heading our way and I can pull myself out of this soon!!
  • imageMegaloo05:
    We are on cycle #8. Only cycle #2 of charting. I am using OPK, Mucinex, EOD BD (we can't do ED, long story), and obviously charting CM & temps. I think i might try CP. I am kind of frighten to do that but we will see. My first cycle LP was only 8 days so if this cycle is a short LP too, my OB is going to do some testing to see what to do next. Im frustrated because Ive always had a fear of fertility issues. Not that we have them yet but going into cycle #8 is not helping the fact. I try not to be frustrated because i know there are many women on here that have been trying WAY longer than I have. I try not to stress but its way easier said then done.

hi sorry this has nothing to do with this form but you said you are taking mucinex sorry if this is a personal question or TMI but is it for hostile mucus? and have you had any ( i guess the word im looking for is) success. I know your TTC but did it help at all? TIA

TTC for 3 years BFP 5/09/12 natural M/C @ 5 weeks Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I have been trying since August 2010.  Although I think it's funny to say "trying" when I have barely O'd since then.  How can you be trying if there has been hardly a chance?  This is cycle #4.  I am feeling much better this cycle because I decided to focus on other things this month.  I started dieting and exercising to take some control back over my body.  We also booked a vacation next month so I have something to look forward to. 

I saw the OB for my annual today so it was a perfect time to talk about TTC.  She was open to starting more testing now if I wanted but suggested waiting a few more months.  I really want to give my body a chance to come around and I want to see if the changes I am implementing help. 

• Unpopular thought, but to be 100% honest, I don't even care any more. It isn't even that I feel hopeless, but I feel if we get PG, awesome, we are ready and would welcome it. But I am tired of spending every month thinking about what I don't have instead of enjoying what I do have. The love of a wonderful husband, the company of great friends and their children, a job that is challenging, charity involvement that makes me feel rewarded, the list goes on. I have spent too much time consumed with what is missing, yes something is missing, but my life is still worth living to the fullest.

Rant over :)  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 3/17/10 Missed M/C Confirmed 4/12/10

MIF+Unexplained DX Feb 2012: Femara+Trigger+IUI=BFP AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Just started cycle 6.  I wasn't bumming too hard but then I got BW results last week...Some may remember I posted about going for my annual and my OB thought it was ok to order bloodwork since I've had a few longer cycles and a history of irregularity.  Well the results came back normal, with low normal progesterone that made her think I ovulate but maybe not "well-enough."  If that makes sense :/

I am left wondering how that could be when my charts look so clearly ovulatory!  I have a sustained temp shift, don't fall below cover line and I pretty much have "regularish" cycles.  Hmph.  She says clomid, I say I need a second opinion.  I am working on that now and bumming about the whole thing.  I will push on!!  GL

• imageMilliways:

Unpopular thought, but to be 100% honest, I don't even care any more. It isn't even that I feel hopeless, but I feel if we get PG, awesome, we are ready and would welcome it. But I am tired of spending every month thinking about what I don't have instead of enjoying what I do have. The love of a wonderful husband, the company of great friends and their children, a job that is challenging, charity involvement that makes me feel rewarded, the list goes on. I have spent too much time consumed with what is missing, yes something is missing, but my life is still worth living to the fullest.

i think this is a fantastic way to think about and i am totally stealing your great attitude.  I am pretty sick of missing what I don't have and I agree that its important to enjoy that we are living right now.  

ETA -milli, I have no clue what you look like but I basically am picturing you to be that guy in your siggy.  i hope you don't mind...he looks pretty smart and kind of smart ass-y...like you

imageimage
  • imageromigu:
    imageMilliways:

Unpopular thought, but to be 100% honest, I don't even care any more. It isn't even that I feel hopeless, but I feel if we get PG, awesome, we are ready and would welcome it. But I am tired of spending every month thinking about what I don't have instead of enjoying what I do have. The love of a wonderful husband, the company of great friends and their children, a job that is challenging, charity involvement that makes me feel rewarded, the list goes on. I have spent too much time consumed with what is missing, yes something is missing, but my life is still worth living to the fullest.

i think this is a fantastic way to think about and i am totally stealing your great attitude.  I am pretty sick of missing what I don't have and I agree that its important to enjoy that we are living right now.  

Don't give my attitude too much credit as it is far more indifferent than positive, like the little kid that doesn't get the toy that he wanted so he snubs the toy for candy or something :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 3/17/10 Missed M/C Confirmed 4/12/10

MIF+Unexplained DX Feb 2012: Femara+Trigger+IUI=BFP AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageMilliways:
    imageromigu:
    imageMilliways:

Don't give my attitude too much credit as it is far more indifferent than positive, like the little kid that doesn't get the toy that he wanted so he snubs the toy for candy or something :)

meh...poTAYto/poTAHto

imageimage
  • imagememerson83:

imageMegaloo05:
    We are on cycle #8. Only cycle #2 of charting. I am using OPK, Mucinex, EOD BD (we can't do ED, long story), and obviously charting CM & temps. I think i might try CP. I am kind of frighten to do that but we will see. My first cycle LP was only 8 days so if this cycle is a short LP too, my OB is going to do some testing to see what to do next. Im frustrated because Ive always had a fear of fertility issues. Not that we have them yet but going into cycle #8 is not helping the fact. I try not to be frustrated because i know there are many women on here that have been trying WAY longer than I have. I try not to stress but its way easier said then done.

hi sorry this has nothing to do with this form but you said you are taking mucinex sorry if this is a personal question or TMI but is it for hostile mucus? and have you had any ( i guess the word im looking for is) success. I know your TTC but did it help at all? TIA

I don't have great CM to begin with so I tried robitussin 200mg 2x a day last cycle and it didn't help so im trying mucinex 600mg 1x a day this cycle. Im hoping it helps.

ETA: mucinex....thanks for the point out KDG

• I started cycle 11 yesterday and had a very hard day. In some ways, I am numb. I am so used to not seeing a second line and AF showing up every month. And some days I am an emotional wreck. I don't think anyone expects it to take this long when they are excited and ready to have a baby.

I am looking forward to my doctor appointment next week.

((big hugs)) to all of you.

Dx: Unexplained Infertility

TTC #1 
    IUI's #1 - #3 Clomid = BFN's, IUI #4 Follistim = BFP
    Grayson arrived via emergency c-section on 7/28/12!

TTC #2 
    IUI's #1 - #4 Follistim = BFN's
    IVF #1 w/ ICSI + PGS: Lupron/Follistim/Menopur
    ER 4/13 - 19R, 13F, 4 PGS tested embryos, 1 normal
    5/14 FET: BFP. Beta #1: 123, Beta #2: 327, Beta #3: 854
    Cora arrived 1/23/15 via RCS!
  • Add me to the cycle 8 group.  Sigh.  I'm frustrated but trying not to let myself stress yet.  I worry that I'm going to have trouble.  I've never had less than "good" timing on FF, and the past several cycles have been "high" timing.  So what is the deal?

I take EPO, drink POM, use Preseed, chart, temp and watch what I eat.  I was flipping through a book called The Fertility Diet this weekend at a bookstore, and the authors stated that 70% or 80% (can't remember exactly) of couples are pregnant after 6 months of trying.  That was a depressing realization.  I've got 2 additional months and am not pregnant.  I got some good tips from that book though- has anyone read it?

I know plenty of folks that struggle IRL with infertility.  I know its a possibility.  The 2WW is the easiest time for me to think positively.  I'm always so hopeful during that time.  But when AF gets here, its getting tougher and tougher to be positive.

TTC#1 since July '10. DH: Borderline Morph. Me: age 33. Hypothyroidism.
    FSH #1: 10.9 (E2 80.7). FSH #2: 11.8 (E2 72.6). FSH #3: 9.1 (E2 36)
    AMH: 2.6. AFC: ranges 9-21. HSG: clear. SHG: normal.
    After 3 failed TI cycles, 3 failed IUI cycles, a couple of c/ps, we got our sticky baby on IUI #4 (first with injects).
    Feb '12 Clomid/Menopur/Ganirelix/IVIL/Heparin/Acupuncture + IUI #4= BFP!
    Baby girl born at 34 weeks on 10/16/12
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers <a href="http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e42/cnickis/Nicki Wedding/?action=view
  • imageMegaloo05:
    imagememerson83:

imageMegaloo05:

I don't have great CM to begin with so I tried robitussin 200mg 2x a day last cycle and it didn't help so im trying 600mg this cycle. Im hoping it helps.

thanks i have been trying the robitussin too i never even thought of mucinex. maybe i will give that a try. good luck to you baby dust your way

TTC for 3 years BFP 5/09/12 natural M/C @ 5 weeks Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I had been getting frustrated in previous months, but now that I know what the problem is and we have taken steps toward resolving it I don't feel that I am stressing about it as much anymore.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Corbin | born 4.19.12
    Baby boy #2 | due 4.13.15
  • I'm on cycle 15 and feel completely defeated.  The longer it's taking, the more depressed I feel.  I finally mustered the courage to begin infertility testing. (I guess I couldn't admit that it really wasn't going to happen.)  However, I am hopeful that there is a quick fix for this and I will hopefully have BFP soon.  I'm just so glad that there are other people out there that understand and feel the way I feel.  Very few people in my llife understand or can sympathize. :( 

Good luck to you!

• I was starting to feel really really bummed out (we're heading into cycle 10) but we had an appointment with the fertility specialist last week and I'm feeling much better and much more optimistic right now. Hopefully I can hang onto this positivity for a couple of cycles!
  • BTW... I have no idea why there is a pic of a pregnant woman by my name.  There seems to be a problem with the site and I can't even get into my profile to fix that.  Ugh... like salt in a wound...
  • imageblairy926:

imageNikkoli110:
    I've been trying since July 2010, on cycle #5. I was really down and frustrated at the end of last cycle (78 days), and got excited when we went and my RE put me on Clomid. I was excited at the beginning of the cycle, and then got frustrated when I didn't ovulate when I thought I would. Then I got a + OPK Sunday afternoon and Monday morning, but still don't have CHs yet. I hope they come soon! I am exhausted from all the sex lol, but DH sure is happy ;)

I hope you get your CH's soon!

Thanks hun!! :) I hope you get your BFP soon without having to do go to the RE & without the meds :) 

• Thanks for posting this. I've been feeling really down lately and am giving up hope. Even before we started trying I thought that I would have trouble conceiving. It sucks to find out that my hunch was correct. I guess what's really frustrating is that we have had what seems like perfect timing with sex each cycle. Because we have sex each day approaching and during my fertile window, I thought maybe DH's sperm count and quality were an issue. He had an SA which came back with average and above average results, so now I don't know what to think. Last month was the hardest because I really believed that I was pregnant toward the end of the TWW because my LP was longer than it ever had been and without spotting. That was a really hard CD 1.

I'm sorry to everyone else who is feeling frustrated and hopeless. I'm glad that we can all be there for each other.

• I'm glad everybody seems to be receiving this post well, and I hope we can all get some "group therapy" from it. We'll get through it!  Right Hug
  • I have good days and bad days. I find that I am getting more and more let down each month as I get closer to AF. At first I am hopeful, then just really bummed when I start AF and it starts all over again.

Hoping that getting some answers from the RE tomorrow and having a new plan will help. I also miss having a normal sex life. You know, one that doesn't feel like a science experiment.

BFP: 6/4/10, M/C @ 5wks | BFP: 7/12/10, M/C @ 5wks | BFP: 1/5/11, M/C @ 4wks
    Unexplained secondary infertility...bleh. Gave it a few more tries and BFP on 3/31
    #1 Beta @ 10DPO: 9 #2 Beta @ 14DPO: 194
    My BFP Chart Lilypie Maternity tickersimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"