Multiples

Do you diaper at night?

Just wondering.....A book I am reading about getting your baby to sleep through the night says to not change your babies diapers in the middle of the night. I haven't heard of that before. What do you guys do or think?

Thanks!

Autumn

www.twinsietown.com

www.twinsietown.com

Re: Do you diaper at night?

• Why do you keep putting a website link after your name on every single post, over and over again?

To answer your question,  yes, we did change diapers when they woke up to eat.

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • It's just my personal blog about having twin babies! Thanks for your reply.
    www.twinsietown.com
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh, OK.  I just didn't understand the need for it in your signature as well as in every single post.

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Well it is new so I am just trying to meet other twin mamas!
    www.twinsietown.com
  • We changed their diapers only if they had a bottle in the middle of the night. Now that they STTN a full 12 hours, we do not change them in the middle of the night. HTH!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Welcome!  I diapered at night until they started STTN.  Then it was diaper right before bed and first thing in the morning. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket Visit our blog at www.benandkarisjourneytoparenthood.blogspot.com
  • If they ate I changed diapers.  I wouldn't want to lay around in a wet diaper.
    Photobucket
  • imagecauli001:
    If they ate I changed diapers.  I wouldn't want to lay around in a wet diaper.

This. 

Our Blog TTC since 10/2004 Follistim+Ovidril+Metformin=BFP on 12/8/08 2 heartbeats-12/30/08 Betas- 10DPO-104 12DPO-274 Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imagecauli001:

This.

• imagebenkari:
    Welcome!  I diapered at night until they started STTN.  Then it was diaper right before bed and first thing in the morning. 

This for us.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I try to change their diapers every time they wake up (usually every 3-4 hours) because it seems to help them sleep a little better having clean/dry butts. I think I was half asleep one time and forgot to change one of their diapers, must have gone at least 8 or so hours and we had a huge blowout... won't be forgetting again!
  • imagecauli001:

Same here

• I quit changing at every night feeding.  One baby still wakes to eat at least 4 times a night and changing him that much was just making it harder to put him back down.  He LOVES getting his diaper changed b/c we play and laugh and talk whenever we do it in the daytime.  So he starts cooing and laughing in the middle of the night when I change him!!  So.... we only change them when they have poopy diapers.  Pee is no biggie, and they don't seem to mind.
  • Thanks for all your replies!

Autumn

www.twinsietown.com

www.twinsietown.com
  • imagekimarino13:

Why do you keep putting a website link after your name on every single post, over and over again?

To answer your question,  yes, we did change diapers when they woke up to eat.

It's because she's recommending products on her blog and if anyone clicks through and buys, she gets an affiliate commission. And also, the more one way links directed to your website from a large longstanding website with a ton of traffic (ie. TN/TB), the better for your site to get indexed and ranked in google. Totally fine to make some extra cash as a MoM IMO, but could raise suspicion if she becomes a PW. And interesting that she is a brand new poster...HTH!
    B/G twins!
  • We changed diaps in the middle of the night at the beginning, but later we wouldn't it would just wake them up more.  And I think I speak for some others, your blog in your siggy is plenty, you don't need to put it in every single reply you post, not necessary at all.  If someone wants to see your blog, they'll get the link from your siggy.
  • Actually, The Bump is a "no-follow" site. This does nothing for my search engine rankings or indexing.

What is a PW? Sorry- not so good with the abbreviations!

www.twinsietown.com
  • imageTwinsieTown:

Actually, The Bump is a "no-follow" site. This does nothing for my search engine rankings or indexing.

What is a PW? Sorry- not so good with the abbreviations!

Ah, see only someone interested in the linkbacks would take the time to find this out! :)

PW = post wh*re
    B/G twins!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"