Multiples

sleep/nap poll 0-3 months

where do your LO's nap?

where do they sleep at night?

what sleep aids do you use for naps?

do you do anything different to signify nighttime sleep? 

Re: sleep/nap poll 0-3 months

• Napped in bouncy seats downstairs

Sleep in cribs at night

No sleep aids for naps (aside from vibration in bouncy seats)

Bedtime routine (bath, bottle, bed) signified nighttime, plus being in cribs in dark.

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • where do your LO's nap? They nap in their swings or in the pack n play.

where do they sleep at night? In their cribs in the nursery.

what sleep aids do you use for naps? Just their binkies and swaddled arms out.

do you do anything different to signify nighttime sleep? We swaddle arms in for night time sleep, as well as play white noise and their seahorses. It's also much darker/quieter in their room at night versus napping in their swings in the middle of the living room with sunlight and the television playing :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • THey nap in their swings, bouncers, or while someone is holding them.

They sleep in their cribs at night.

The only sleep aids we use are A&A swaddle blankets, sound machine, and they both have crib soothers. We hardly use the crib soothers.

The only thing to signify nighttime is that it's completely pitch black. We use blackout shades. We also do bath right now about every other day. In the summer we will do a bath every day. This will also help them recognize that its nighttime as it will be part of the nighttime routine.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Katie: 1/16/08 2lbs. 15oz.
    Abby & Emily: 12/31/10 6lbs. 2oz. & 5lbs. 7oz.
  • where do your LO's nap? At 3 months -- in their swings.

where do they sleep at night? Have slept in their cribs since 2 weeks old.

what sleep aids do you use for naps? They get swaddled day and night.

do you do anything different to signify nighttime sleep? Bedtime routine. Bath, lotion, jammies, bottle, swaddle, bed.

• where do your LO's nap? Pack n' Play in living room (although we transitioned to crib naps right after the 3 month mark)

where do they sleep at night? co-sleepers sidecar'd to our bed

what sleep aids do you use for naps? swaddles and sleep sheep

do you do anything different to signify nighttime sleep? we had a bedtime routine, starting around 3 weeks, which included bottle, swaddle, book, bed. We still do this every night except without the swaddle.

• My little ones are three months old and they still take naps in their swings during the day. And at night I have them in the bassinet part of the Twin Pack and Play next to our bed. It is probably about time to move them into their nursery. It's just so much easier getting up in the middle of the night when they are right next to me. The only sleep aid we do during naps are their Soothies and at night we just swaddle them.

Graco Twin Pack and Play 

Thanks!

Autumn

www.twinsietown.com

www.twinsietown.com
  • where do your LO's nap?  at that age, bouncies and swings

where do they sleep at night?  in their cribs from the first week

what sleep aids do you use for naps?  everything and anything, including miracle blankets, white noise, and sitting next to the bouncy seats and bouncing them myself until they passed out.   No matter what I tried, my babies wouldn't sleep more than 1/2 hour at a time, and it would take a lot of crying before they would go to sleep. 

do you do anything different to signify nighttime sleep?   started bedtime routine of nursing them in their dark room early on.  I only nursed them in their room at night.  

• 0-2 months they slept and napped in the bassinets above our twin pack n play, and just a fan as sleep aid.  No night time ritual yet.

2-3 months we started cribs at night, bouncy seats and swings for naps, carseats when they were sick.  Sleep aids, still the fan, and that's it.  Sleep didn't start to get hard until about 3 1/2 months......  Now I'm scrounging for as much sleep aid as I can get!! 

• where do your LO's nap?  either on the couch on a body pillow with me laying with them, or in their Pack n' Play's in living room

where do they sleep at night? crib

what sleep aids do you use for naps? blanket covering legs

do you do anything different to signify nighttime sleep? bath (every three days), bottle, change, swaddle, bed, music (classical), dim lights

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"