2nd Trimester

itchy...

Does anyone have itchy breasts... with red spots that aren't really raised?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Hudson Grey Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: itchy...

• I'm itchy ALL OVER! Haha. My boobs and belly are super itchy! Ugh.
  • imagewkfouts:
    I'm itchy ALL OVER! Haha. My boobs and belly are super itchy! Ugh.

Yes im itching right now!

• Loading the player...
  • I'm itching all over, all the time....itch, itch, itch.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our 3 Precious Angels That Left Us Too Soon
    BFP #2-EDD 07/05/13 - Tater and Tot passed at 12w3d. D&C 1/17/13
    BFP #3-EDD 12/19/13 - Peanut passed at 9w1d. D&C 05/31/13

Diagnosed with Hypothyroid 05/20/13 

BFP #4 - 09/22/13 - DD#2 born 05/27/14

All Alers Welcome!

imageimage

• OMG I sometimes rub my boobs against my desk to not make it that obvious LOL. what is that from??
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageRoseallen112:
    OMG I sometimes rub my boobs against my desk to not make it that obvious LOL. what is that from??

It has to do with your skin stretching.  My sister bought me bellybutter - its a cocoa butter thing that you can get at a bunch of stores and i use that when I get itchy.  It helps a little...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • oh boy that's great that they're growing again (sarcastic) LOL. I use Palmer's cream after the shower for stretching. Guess I should put more on.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My nipples are super itchy! i asked my doctor about it she said it could be 2 things, dry skin, or yeast. Apparently the nipple can start to excrete fluid and this can cause yeast which can cause itching. she recommended keeping them dry (padded bras don't help here) and she also recommended a yeast cream. right now i am sticking with the cocoa butter lotion and bra pads/liners. is helping a little but still super itchy. i am starting to get itchy every too. so not really sure it is yeast related.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"