Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Shoes for your almost walker/early walker

L is cruising like crazy and with our trip to Florida coming up in a month, I'm trying to figure out what shoes she needs.  I'm not expecting her to walk everywhere, but between the gravel around my Grandma's and the dock etc, I think she needs a pair of shoes.  This is all if she's even walking.  If not I don't think it's a totally mute point since it will be coming soon.

Any advice on shoes?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Shoes for your almost walker/early walker

• Stride rite early walkers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • DD wears Pedipeds orginals! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I have and love Smaller by See Kai Run. I like See Kai Run's too but they're a bit more expensive.
  • You should just get her some cute sandels for when you are here. April is usually a hot month so she won't be needing socks.
  • imagemooshagirl:
    imageAnnaBanana0327:
    Stride rite early walkers
    This! I just got DD a pair today at the outlet.

What a cute siggy picture. The tutu is pretty and she looks like she is having a blast.

• Robeez and Stride Rite are expensive though, so depends on what you can afford. (between $25-35)  Costco is carrying some soft soled shoes for $17.  Not sure of brand name.  We're buying one pair later this week.  As an alternate, we bought some brown slip ons with velcro at Target for $12.  Not a soft sole like I want, but its flexible/softer. 
    Take a chance. Take a risk. Take the initiative. Make your wishes a reality and make your dreams come true!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was looking at Robeez today locally.  I hate to pay so much for shoes she's going to outgrow so fast.  

Her feet are tiny, as in 2s are roomy.   

MCC- I hear you on the sandals.  I plan to get on the plane up here in my sandals.  I'll probably come home to snow or something equally ridiculous.   I guess I'll look while we're in the big city Tuesday.

So I thought soft suede soles were best for new walkers, but the Stride Rite SRT ones have rubber soles.

Thanks for the advice. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My DD is bearly in a 2 as well.  She wears soft soled ones from Target or Old Navy.  No - Old Navy is not know for shoes, but we have a few cute pairs that are cute.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"