Pregnant after a Loss

*~*October Check In*~*

Hi Everyone! 

Figured we're about due to have a check in to see how everyone is doing. 

Here is what I have for October so far, please let me know if I need to add you or if info needs to be updated. 

Screen Name EDD
triple_sevens 10/?
Mocha Girl 10/2
mizrunzou 10/3
alexa08 10/10
bethanyreese 10/10
superloopie 10/10
babes12 10/11
Deepak&Derek 10/11
VeilSdeGTO 10/11
KikiMe 10/12
sandyd 10/12
AmorXAeterna 10/13
egankin 10/13
Roxyroodle 10/13
Junebug 10/15
itsmegin 10/17
lkstor 10/17
Hoszowski 10/18
fireflies0306 10/20
sisterrael 10/24
Lindsey8301 10/25
lanoue25 10/28
Nicks10 10/29
PgAL Oct Angels
CashewsMommy 2/11
Kjennnn 2/11
Jinx75 2/11
Eris-Alexis 2/13
Mel12880 2/15
ShootingStar0724 2/24

Any updates or appointments this past week?  Any milestones passed?  New symptoms? 

Hope everyone is doing well!

BFP#2 2.5.11 (EDD 10.15.11) DS born 9.28.11

BFP#4 8.27.13 (EDD 5.6.14) DD born 4.23.14

Lilypie - (2llN)

Lilypie - (2L9u)

My Recipe Blog
~All AL'ers welcome~

Re: *~*October Check In*~*

• I had an appointment on Monday. I'm measuring a day behind but they were able to see the hb. I couldn't see it but I'll just trust that the tech wasn't lying to me. Got tons of blood drawn and I go back in two weeks for a follow up u/s.

However, I've been spotting and cramping off and on since the weekend so it's really making me nervous each day. More cramping and spotting this morning so I'm having a hard time keeping it together.

My Chart

My Life

BFP 7.7.09 - CVS 9.10.09 (Girl) - 9.24.09 Severe Fatal Malformation - D&E 10.7.09 @ 17wks
    BFP 6.1.10 - 6.10.10 Ectopic M/C @ 5wks
    BFP 10.26.10 - 10.29.10 CP
    BFP 1.30.11 - CVS 3.28.11 (Girl) - EDD 10.11.11 - Born 10.6.11
    BFP 12.18.12 - 12.20.12 CP
    BFP 3.18.13 - CVS 5.21.13 (Girl) - EDD 12.2.13 - Born 11.24.13
    BFP 6.10.14 - CVS 7.2.14 (Girl) - EDD 1.12.15 - Born sleeping 8.6.14 @ 17w5d
  • Hi girls!

It's not really a milestone, but this is as pregnant as I was last time. I didn't find out the baby had stopped growing until later, but this was when it stopped, so I'm really excited to be feeling so nauseated and definitely pregnant today. Just hoping it continues.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageVeilSdeGTO:

I had an appointment on Monday. I'm measuring a day behind but they were able to see the hb. I couldn't see it but I'll just trust that the tech wasn't lying to me. Got tons of blood drawn and I go back in two weeks for a follow up u/s.

However, I've been spotting and cramping off and on since the weekend so it's really making me nervous each day. More cramping and spotting this morning so I'm having a hard time keeping it together.

I'm sorry you're spotting and cramping, that must be really scary. I hope you continue to get positive news. 

• It's been a pretty good week. We graduated from the RE at 7 week 1 day last Friday after seeing the hb for the second time. It was 140 bpm. Just today I finally found an OB who delivers at one of the hospitals I want. We have our first appointment with them next Thursday, when we'll be 9 weeks. I think I'll finally have a due date then!

I'm feeling tired and bloated and gassy, but not nauseated at all, which I'm grateful for. We technically passed the date when we lost our last pregnancy, though without having another u/s, it's hard to say that we're *really* more pregnant than we ever were before. I hope so.

My RE told me I could stop worrying now, and I'm trying to. But it's hard, as you ladies know.

BFP #1 10/17/09: missed m/c at 7 weeks; BFP #2 10/22/10: chemical pregnancy; BFP #3: 1/28/11

Baby Boy Smudgie born 10/4/11

<a href="http://s837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/triple_sevens/?action=view

• I had an appointment with my RE on Monday. He did an ultrasound and I was able to see my lil p with a heartbeat and all. He didn't tell us how fast the heart was beating but told us we were measuring right on track! I have the u/s picture as my wallpaper on my phone and look at it about 100 times a day!

My fatigue seems to have increased this week. I can barely keep my eyes open today. I have been sleeping every chance I get at home (which is a lot) but that doesn't seem to be helping. Other than that, sore boobs, bloat, gas and gas pains are my main symptoms.

I have an appointment with my OB on Monday and I am hoping for another ultrasound!

I hope everyone is doing great :)

Started TTC in 2/09. Dx with PCOS in 09/09. BFP on 11/7/09.
    Dx with Ectopic on 12/7/09. Laparoscopy, D&C, and lost my left tube on 12/08/09.
    01/11 = BFP!
    Finnegan Alexander born 9/25/11 via emergency c-section
  • imageVeilSdeGTO:

:::hugs:::

Started TTC in 2/09. Dx with PCOS in 09/09. BFP on 11/7/09.
    Dx with Ectopic on 12/7/09. Laparoscopy, D&C, and lost my left tube on 12/08/09.
    01/11 = BFP!
    Finnegan Alexander born 9/25/11 via emergency c-section
  • Hi - My EDD is October 2nd!

I am currently 8wks 4 days, and we saw the heartbeat at 6wks and again at 7wks 4 days. My next appt is on March 1st - I can't wait!

I have been nauseous for the last 4wks. Seriously, like around the clock! I am so thankful though, because this is the worst that I have felt out of all of my pregnancies (that sounds funny). It just makes it feel more real, you know?

• Hello all -- I had an u/s Monday and it came after I had some strong cramping and spotting Friday and Sunday - so I was surprised and relieved to see a LO measuring on track for O date and with a HB at 120.  Have still had intermittent cramps and one episode of brown spotting yesterday afternoon -- but I am trying to take it one day at a time and chant the PgAL mantra.

My TP checking has hit OCD proportions, though, and I have to actually psych myself up to go to the bathroom because I am afraid I'll see brown/blood/Jimmy Hoffa (or other scary things).

My milestone is that this past Monday is point of gestation when I started bleeding...so I beat that by 2 days earlier this time- ugh.  Next milestone is next Wednesday, when I'll be 8 weeks by LMP which is when we found out our last LO was gone.

Nest u/s is Tuesday.  Fingers crossed for a wriggling LO with a continued strong HB.

Thinking good thoughts for all of us!!

ETA:  I still don't have a lot of symptoms...which makes me very anxious.

BFP #1 5/2010 - Missed m/c at 8 weeks
    BFP #2 2/2011
    Baby G welcomed with love and relief 10/2011
    Surprise BFP 1/8/2013...say what? Baby A arrived 9/2013

Motherhood is not for wimps

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Can I be added?  I'm bringing up the rear, with an EDD of 10/29. 

Going on vacation for a few days next week, then another beta check when I get back.  Hopefully everything looks good and we can schedule our first appt!

BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP1: 8/20/10, spotting 8/23 at 5 wks, MTX shots 9/17 and 9/28
    BFP2: 2/12/11 Grow baby grow!
  • Hi!  I just got back from the doctors office & my EDD is 10-10 now (so my ticker's a day off).  I had my screening done today, so I hope all is well.  I have a follow up US next week to watch my cysts, but everything so far looked great according to the doctors.  I'm trying to be optimistic & less of a worrier each day-but some days are harder than others.

My symptoms are back pain & dry heaving.  I just can't stand garlic or lettuce right now-insane I know.  I was told to make sure I eat a protien with a carb at each meal to sooth my stomach. 

Most interesting thing I learned today.....is nutra-sweet is okay but to stay away from a lot of fruit juices since they can cause gestational diabetes and a high birthweight (over 10 lbs) baby which is not a really good thing.  Not like I was planning to have a lot of either, but it was still good stuff to know.

TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • imageVeilSdeGTO:

I had an appointment on Monday. I'm measuring a day behind but they were able to see the hb. I couldn't see it but I'll just trust that the tech wasn't lying to me. Got tons of blood drawn and I go back in two weeks for a follow up u/s.

I'm so sorry to hear the spotting & cramping is still going on for you.  I've had it too, and I know my heart drops each time I see it.  I'm thankful the u/s showed good things though. 

imageitsmegin:

Hi girls!

It's not really a milestone, but this is as pregnant as I was last time. I didn't find out the baby had stopped growing until later, but this was when it stopped, so I'm really excited to be feeling so nauseated and definitely pregnant today. Just hoping it continues.

Thats a HUGE milestone to reach.  I know there was a distinct amount of relief when I got to (and then past) my loss gestation.  Granted we still have a long ways to go, but it feels really good to cross that line.

Lilypie - (2llN)

Lilypie - (2L9u)

My Recipe Blog
    ~All AL'ers welcome~

• I should probably update on me as well.

I had some spotting this past Monday which resulted in a day in the ER (to rule out ectopic).  The good news is that I got to see Baby JB on the big screen and not only is it in my ute, but its measuring on time.  The bad news is that I wasn't able to see a hb.  I was only 6w0d by my O date, so its not really a concern...but man would it have been nice.  Still working on getting my first planned u/s scheduled, but at least I know the bugger is in the right spot. 

I'm still pretty light on the symptoms.  So light, in fact, that more often than not I don't have any and feel perfectly normal.  The nausea (still no puking, FX) has gotten more pronounced as the week has gone on and I've had some of those growth cramps overnight the last two nights (My 3am wake up call, lol). 

Alright, I'm off to update the list.  BTW, please let me know if I missed any angels.  I try and keep up with the list...but its possible I missed a post.  Can't tell you how much I hope we're all here to stay. 

ETA: I won't be surprised in the least if when I get in for a scheduled u/s my EDD gets changed.  The one in my ticker is based on my LMP, but I know I O'd late and the fact that the unplanned u/s backed that up makes me think I'll be bumped to 10/18ish eventually. 

Lilypie - (2llN)

Lilypie - (2L9u)

My Recipe Blog
    ~All AL'ers welcome~

• OK, updates complete up to this point.  I made the changes in the OP.  Glad to see more new faces here Big Smile

Lilypie - (2llN)

Lilypie - (2L9u)

My Recipe Blog
    ~All AL'ers welcome~

• Can you add me? My EDD is 10/25

Thanks!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Things are going okay with me.  I don't really have too many symptoms yet which is kind of a drag.  Sometimes I'll feel like I'm a little nauseous but then it goes away when I eat, so it's certainly not what I would call m/s.  My boobs somewhat hurt but only if I lean on then or press on them.  I'm feeling exhaused today, so maybe the symptoms will kick in soon.  On Tuesday I have my first appointment which will include an ultrasound.  I'll be right at 6 weeks, so I know there's a chance I might see a hb but there's also a good chance I won't.  Oh how I would love to see a little flicker...
    November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

• This week has been full of ups and downs for me.  Over the weekend, I had a lot of cramps (more than mild).  They lasted for 3 days.  I had brown spotting again yesterday.  After going through all this, I asked my OB to give me prescription for another u/s.  My 7w6d u/s will be on monday of next week and have everything crossed for that. 

The good news is that, I have a lot of PG symtoms.  My boobs are constantly sore now, I pee a lot, I have lot of nausea, and tired all the time. I started taking naps right after work because I was falling sleep at 7pm. 

BFP 1: 08Aug10, EDD: 14Apr11, D&E 11Sep10 BFP 2: 29Jan11, EDD: 12Oct11, DS born 07Oct11!!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi!  I would like to be added.  My EDD is 10/21.

I'm officially more pregnant than I've ever been, which isn't saying a lot, but I'll take it!  Anxiously awaiting my first appointment on 3/9.

M/S is definitely making itself known.  It should keep things interesting when I'm out of town, training clients next week.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

BFP #1 7/21/10; Dx EP 8/2/10 - lost right tube ~ Myomectomy to remove fibroids - 11/12/10 ~ BFP #2 - 2/8/11 (EDD - 10/21/11) ~ C-Section on 10/7/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hey girls! My first OB appointment is tomorrow. I have a new OB since we've moved since having DS. It's been a hastle to get anyone to acknowledge my history of ectopic since I'm not yet a patient. Very frustrating. I'm feeling kinda awful. Worse than I did with DS at this time. Exhausted, nauseated, sore nips. Yuck. But hopefully that just means this baby is getting happy in my uterus!
    BFP#1 May 17, 2008
    Surgery for ectopic pregnancy June 3, 2008
    BFP #2 September 25, 2008
    Baby boy born June 4, 2009 at 40 weeks
    8 pounds 13 ounces and 23 inches
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #3 February 6, 2011
    First U/S February 25, 2011 = TWINS!!!
    Boy/girl twins born October 4, 2011
  • Can you add me to the list?  My due date is now officially 10/5.  I graduated from the RE this week and saw my midwife the next day. She almost left my date at 10/11 but since it was only 1 day shy of a week and she could tell it would make me feel better she went with it.

So far so good. I got my scripts for a MFM consult, genetic counseling, and found out my NT scan will be at MFM as well. I wasn't expecting that at all. I would have been fine not being back in that office ever, but that's not going happen. I have to start making appointments asap.

Brenna Married 4.30.05

Mom to Teagan 4.11.07 and Cora 9.30.11

imageLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

D&E @ 22w 9.30.09 CMV infection BFP 10.15.10 C/P 4w4d

• Hi. Mostly quiet here. I have only minor nausea in the afternoons - made worse when I'm on the bus going home. Exhaustion is setting in and I've had to cut back my work out, though I have started a Saturday prenatal yoga class which is great. Mostly I'm just hungry which I hate because I'm already at my peak weight. Looking forward to my first u/s on Tuesday.
  • Hi, My edd is 10/21/11, ms, which I didn't have with the other two, but today I've been really crampy and had intestinal issues(kinda scared) my betas were 208 @13dpo and 512 at 15dpo, highest ever and am on progesterone and baby asprin.  Everything looked normal at my last apt, and March 1st we go in for first u/s, I've never gotten to hear a heartbeat before, I'm scared and excited, just wish my tummy felt better.  Thanks for being here, It's been great to have the extra support.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm feeling pretty crummy. I'm nausea's in the morning but I have Zofran so I take that when I get up. I'm bloated, and my stomach hurts quite a lot after I eat.

I found out today that I won't even get my first ultrasound until I'm ten weeks and I'm very upset. I at least want to know there's a heartbeat so I can stop worrying.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • sounds like everyone is doing okay and making it day by day.  i can't wait till we all reach the point where we can stop worrying about seeing the heartbeat (although i'm sure new worries will take its place)

today we had our first u/s--baby measured 6w 2 days, and there was the tiniest flicker of a heartbeat--the dr assured us that it probably only started beating a few days ago, so that was why it was so light and hard to see.  but it was definitely there! i also got the ok (like i needed it), to call the perinatologist from our d & e b/c he told me that when i became pregnant again to call him, and we could see him for weekly visits and he would consult.  yay!!!!!  so i'm waiting for him to return my call-he was with a patient when i called.

as far as symptoms go, i've been feeling blah, with some nausea, and food aversions are kicking in (no sausage last night, i'm going to bet no bbq ribs tonight, i'm gagging at the thought of it).  my boobs still don't hurt, but when i talked to my aunt last night (a former ob) she assured me that since they technically never went back to their normal size after the loss, there's a chance they don't need to stretch back out.  and i'm still exhausted!

so, onto enjoy the fact that i am pregnant today, and i love my baby!  

image Robbie's Blog
    DD #1 born 10/21/03

DD #2 born 2/8/06

DS no hb 11/17/10 at 21w1d, d&e 11/24,demise due to fetal hydrops, from congestive heart failure, probably caused by structural malformation

Our Rango....BFP 2/6/11...hb on 2/23...perfectly healthy, but no hb on 6/9/11 d & e 6/15/2011
    Rango's Blog
  • Hi you can add me if you like :) my EDD is Oct 24. No milestones yet other than good betas, u/s is scheduled for 7 weeks on 3/7 can't wait!

Congrats to all of my fellow pumpkins :)

?DD 9/17/10 22wks I carry you in my heart.?
    bfp#2 2/14/11? cerclage placed at 13 weeks
    ?DS 9/29/11 36 wks 3 days 8lb 20 1/4" ?
    bfp#3 12/15/12 CP 12/27/12
    bfp#4 2/25/13
    beta#1 51 beta#2 163 beta#3 1,370
  • Can you add me too please? EDD is 10/10!!!!
  • Can you add me? My EDD is 10/31 :) Thanks!
    BFP 6/20/10 1st M/C- 7/3/10~ 6 w 1 d
    BFP 9/13/10- Chemical Pregnancy discovered 9/16/10
    BFP 2/23/11 EDD 2nd M/C 3/20/10~ 7 w 6 d
    BFP 9/17/11- Twins! Alice Nichole 5/15/12 Colette Parker 5/15/12
  • Other than being nervous and constantly feeling my boobs to see if they are sore; I'm just tired.  Really, really tired.  It's why I havent' been on here lately;  I've been asleep by 7:30 for the past week.
  • Can I join?

Gina070605

EDD- Oct 6

• I thought I was on the list, but I guess not.  EDD 10.17.11

I had my first u/s this week and baby had a heartbeat.  I have 2 more appointments next Tuesday and we will see what the next step is going to be then.  I thought I wasn't going to have any symptoms besides being tired this time, but the nausea has hit again.

7 mm/c
    APS, hetero factor v leiden & MTHFR
    bfp #1 - 12.11.07, edd 8.14.08, mm/c 1.21.08 (10w4d)
    bfp #2 - 4.4.08, edd 12.3.08, mm/c 5.14.08 (11w)
    bfp #3 - 8.3.08, edd 4.15.09, mm/c 9.17.08 (10w)
    bfp #4 - 1.15.09, edd 9.26.09, mm/c 2.16.09 (8w2d)
    bfp #5 - 6.16.09, edd 2.25.10, mm/c 7.23.09 (9w)
    bfp #6 - 8.12.10, edd 4.27.11, mm/c 9.16.10 (8w1d)
    one more try -> bfp #7 - 2.11, our miracle baby boy arrived 10.11
    ttc again -> bfp #8 - 5.3.13, edd 1.13.14, mm/c 5.30.13 (7w3d)
    bfp #9 - 9.23.13, our miracle baby girl arrived 5.29.14

• I totally love that I just had to add like a half dozen names to Octobers list.Big Smile

Here is the revised version:

Screen Name EDD
    triple_sevens 10/?
    Mocha Girl 10/2
    mizrunzou 10/3
    Pixiestx 10/5
    Gina070605 10/6
    alexa08 10/10
    bethanyreese 10/10
    clondo 10/10
    superloopie 10/10
    babes12 10/11
    D&D4Ever7 10/11
    VeilSdeGTO 10/11
    KikiMe 10/12
    sandyd 10/12
    AmorXAeterna 10/13
    egankin 10/13
    Roxyroodle 10/13
    Junebug 10/15
    itsmegin 10/17
    lkstor 10/17
    samm1983 10/17
    Hoszowski 10/18
    fireflies0306 10/20
    Danie330 10/21
    heistheloveofmylife 10/21
    Autumnmh1 10/24
    sisterrael 10/24
    Lindsey8301 10/25
    Rachel4127 10/25
    lanoue25 10/28
    Nicks10 10/29
    Nikki219 10/31
    PgAL Oct Angels
    CashewsMommy 2/11
    Kjennnn 2/11
    Jinx75 2/11
    Eris-Alexis 2/13
    Mel12880 2/15
    ShootingStar0724 2/24

Lilypie - (2llN)

Lilypie - (2L9u)

My Recipe Blog
    ~All AL'ers welcome~

• We went in on Wednesday for a second appointment.  Since we had an ultrasound 2 weeks earlier (I freaked cuz i was spotting, so we scheduled an earlier u/s) we didn't get an u/s this time.  But, she was able to hear a strong heartbeat through my stomach (well...pelvis!!)  :)

We are officially past the mark of our last lost (by one day!) so we are positive!

New symptoms:  I have had some nausea in the past few days!  I'll take it!

• Hello!!  My EDD is 10/18/11...First appointment Tuesday!!  So excited!
    Anniversary
    BFP10/31/10~No HB detected 12/16/10 Natural M/C
    BFP 02/06/11~PLEASE stick!!!
    Baby Girl born on 10-11-11!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • erb-You've been added to the list.   

Lilypie - (2llN)

Lilypie - (2L9u)

My Recipe Blog
    ~All AL'ers welcome~

This discussion has been closed.