Babies: 9 - 12 Months

OMG! Seriously DH?

Daycare is closed today.  DH had the day off so he's home with the kids.  I just called to see how they are doing.  DS doesn't do very well with bottles (I BF) so I asked DH how much he drank out of the bottle.

He hasn't had one!!

He said he fed him lunch and gave him water to drink and they've been snacking all day.  But the poor kid hasn't had any BM since I fed him around 6:30 this morning!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: OMG! Seriously DH?

• Because he refused it, or because your husband didnt offer it??
  • If he's not crying, what's the problem?  He's probably just reverse cycling.  he'll probably nurse for a marathon session when you get home. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageemiliemadison:
    Because he refused it, or because your husband didnt offer it??

He didn't offer it!

• imageyankeebaby2:
    If he's not crying, what's the problem?  He's probably just reverse cycling.  he'll probably nurse for a marathon session when you get home. 
    This

[color=#FF0000]Mom to 5 girls 23,22,18,9,7 and one sweet Wonderboy almost 4[/color]
    The Chaos of Six!
  • imageyankeebaby2:
    If he's not crying, what's the problem?  He's probably just reverse cycling.  he'll probably nurse for a marathon session when you get home. 

That's what I'm afraid of.  He doesn't do marathon sessions.  He'll spread them out and basically want to nurse all freaking night. 

• imageErika6504:

imageemiliemadison:
    Because he refused it, or because your husband didnt offer it??

He didn't offer it!

In this case I would be mad.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageErika6504:

imageyankeebaby2:

That's what I'm afraid of.  He doesn't do marathon sessions.  He'll spread them out and basically want to nurse all freaking night. 

I just got a good look at your siggy and those kids are adorable. 

I guess I'm the opposite.  I hoard my stash.  I'm up all night anyway. 

• imageyankeebaby2:

I have a HUGE stash so it's nothing for him to use it.  We've just gotten DS down to 1 nursing session during the night and I'm really not looking forward to being up all night with him attached to the boob.

• I'd be upset too. MIL (who watches the girls one day a week) pulled this a couple weeks ago; I came home to a screaming baby who never got a second bottle that day. Needless to say I was very explicit with her instructions the following week.

ps. long time no see!

Emily 11.29.2007 | Kate 4.3.2010 | James 8.22.2013
  • imageKristinKD:

ps. long time no see!

Hey there!!  I can't believe how big your girls are getting! 

Do you know what happened to the pre-school board?  I haven't seen the "regulars" on there in a LONG time!

• I hear you.  

My DH is home with DS today and I called around 2:30 and he was giving DS a bottle.  I asked how his breathing treatment went (he is sick and is supposed to have one every 4 hours.)  Ummm, he had not given him one yet (since I gave him one at 8 before I left.)  ARGH.  

He said that I didn't tell him when to give him one.  I didn't realize I had to tell you to freaking do everything?  He is more than capable to take care of DS and has many times.  WTH.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • imageErika6504:
    Do you know what happened to the pre-school board?  I haven't seen the "regulars" on there in a LONG time!

I know, I have no idea where everyone went. I know a lot of us got busy with new babies, but still! The only old regular that still seems to be around is brightning. I always wonder about everyone else!

Emily 11.29.2007 | Kate 4.3.2010 | James 8.22.2013
  • We have the opposite problem. DH doesn't want to feed DS food. He thinks that it is fine, even though we aren't on formula anymore to give him a bottle of milk and he's done.

I couldn't figure out what DS's prolem was at his party on Saturday. It was that DH didn't feed him, he just gave him a bottle of milk. Ugh! No wonder he was cranky, he was hungry!!

• imageErika6504:
    imageyankeebaby2:

I have a HUGE stash so it's nothing for him to use it.  We've just gotten DS down to 1 nursing session during the night and I'm really not looking forward to being up all night with him attached to the boob.

I'd make DH feed DS with stash milk as punishment!

Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"