Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Get to Know You

Okay ladies,  in an attempt to get this board moving I think if we get to know each other a bit better we may have more of a chance sort of like we are friends!

How long have you been married?

How old were you when you met DH?

How old are you & DH now?

How many kids do you have, their ages & are you done having kids or want more? If you want more, how many & when are you going to start TTC?

Do you own or rent?

Where are you from originally & how long have you lived where you currently live?

How many states have you lived in?

Can you speak more than 1 language?  If so, which one? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Get to Know You

• How long have you been married? 6 years on tax day this year!

How old were you when you met DH? 28

How old are you & DH now? I am 36 & DH is 40

How many kids do you have, their ages & are you done having kids or want more? 1 DD 

If you want more, how many & when are you going to start TTC? We are really thinking of 1 more then done! We are thinking about TTC after our Disney Cruise in May.  I was on bedrest for 3 months with DD & will probably be on BR with next pg.  I haven't been on a vacation since before I got pg with DD & am so ready for one.

Do you own or rent? Own

Where are you from originally & how long have you lived where you currently live? San Antonio, I have lived in Prosper for 3 1/2 years

How many states have you lived in?  6, Texas, Hawaii, Louisiana, Mississippi, Arizona, Georgia

Can you speak more than 1 language?   Nope just English

If so, which one? 

•  How long have you been married? A little over 3 years

How old were you when you met DH? I was 20 when we met

How old are you & DH now? We are both 27

How many kids do you have, their ages & are you done having kids or want more? If you want more, how many & when are you going to start TTC? We have one so far, Aiden - he's almost 9 months old. We want one more for sure and a 3rd is negotiable. We plan to ttc summer of 2012 if everything careerwise goes according to plan.

Do you own or rent? own

Where are you from originally & how long have you lived where you currently live? I've always lived in Tarrant County, primarily in Arlington. We live in Keller now, for little over 2 years.

How many states have you lived in? just Texas

Can you speak more than 1 language?  If so, which one? I took six years of French. I was never fluent, but sometimes I think in French before English. I can understand and read much more than I can speak.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  •  How long have you been married? 4 years in May

How old were you when you met DH? 19

How old are you & DH now? me- 26 DH-29

How many kids do you have, their ages & are you done having kids or want more? If you want more, how many & when are you going to start TTC? We have one, he turned a year old a few weeks ago and we want at least one more and very possibly 2+ more, hopefully we are going to start TTC in June.

Do you own or rent? own

Where are you from originally & how long have you lived where you currently live? I have always lived in the Dallas area; we bought our house in Mckinney about  a year and a half ago

How many states have you lived in? 1

Can you speak more than 1 language?  If so, which one? I only speak one language, but I can read and understand a lot of spanish, and I can read sign language (I can still sign some but I don't do it enough to keep up with it)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers imageimage
  • I will try to be on this board more! We are way out here in Collin County and so many posts about doctors, pediatricians etc haven't been super relevant!

How long have you been married? 6 Mos

How old were you when you met DH? 33

How old are you & DH now? Both 34

How many kids do you have, their ages & are you done having kids or want more? If you want more, how many & when are you going to start TTC? Our first baby is due in April, we both would like more but will wait to see what happens! .

Do you own or rent? My job provides housing

Where are you from originally & how long have you lived where you currently live?  I am originally from Ohio and moved to Texas in 06 for my job. DH is from Dallas.

How many states have you lived in? 5

Can you speak more than 1 language?  If so, which one? For all the spanish I took in High School you would think that I would be more fluent.  I can understand much better than I can speak.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• How long have you been married?3 years in August

How old were you when you met DH? 25

How old are you & DH now? I'm 31 he is 34

How many kids do you have, their ages & are you done having kids or want more? If you want more, how many & when are you going to start TTC? We have one and she is 7 months old. We do want more, one or two we will start trying for another when DD is 2.

Do you own or rent? Own

Where are you from originally & how long have you lived where you currently live? I am technically from Oklahoma, but I have been in Texas longer.  I still claim Oklahoma, mostly because I graduated from OU and have a lot of pride in my school! We have been in Frisco for 2 years

How many states have you lived in? two

Can you speak more than 1 language?  If so, which one? I spoke some French in college, but I don't really speak it anymore, you know what they say, if you don't use it, you lose it!

• How long have you been married? 4 yrs in April

How old were you when you met DH? Me-18, him- 23 (but we didnt start dating until a yr later)

How old are you & DH now? me- 26, him-31

How many kids do you have, their ages & are you done having kids or want more? If you want more, how many & when are you going to start TTC? Still no kids, been TTC since 2008

Do you own or rent? own

Where are you from originally & how long have you lived where you currently live? small east TX town, lived in plano for 2.5 yrs and now Garland for 3.5 yrs

Can you speak more than 1 language?  If so, which one? I can speak a lot of spanish, not fluent but can usually get through a little conversation

TTC Since Oct 08 BFP #1- 1/23/09, missed m/c 2/26/09 BFP #2- 9/8/09, natural m/c 9/16/09 BFP #3- 4/13/10, missed m/c 5/26/10 BFP #4- 4/6/11 beta#1 at 12dpo-133 prog-55.7, beta#2 at 16dpo- 861 DD born 12/8/2011 BFP#5- 11/23/12 EDD 7/25/13 Dx- Uterine septum (removed Aug 2010), endo, MTHFR C677t hetero, Factor II hetero, Low Protein S Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How long have you been married? 5 months (Sept 18, 2010)

How old were you when you met DH? 28

How old are you & DH now? I'm 30, he is 33

How many kids do you have, their ages & are you done having kids or want more? Currently pregant with our first child, due July 9 (boy)

If you want more, how many & when are you going to start TTC? Not sure if we will have another, we shall see

Do you own or rent? Own

Where are you from originally & how long have you lived where you currently live? I'm originally from Northeast Ohio (DH is from Cincinnati), we both moved here 6 years ago (but met in Texas!) We reside in Arlington

How many states have you lived in? 3

Can you speak more than 1 language? No

•  How long have you been married? 5 yrsHow old were you when you met DH? 26How old are you & DH now? both 33How many kids do you have, their ages & are you done having kids or want more? If you want more, how many & when are you going to start TTC?  22 mo old and one on the way due in AprilDo you own or rent? ownWhere are you from originally & how long have you lived where you currently live? Grew up in Baltimore, MD, lived in Flower Mound for 5 yrsHow many states have you lived in? 5 states, 4 in the North EastCan you speak more than 1 language?  If so, which one? conversational in Spanish
  •  How long have you been married? Almost a year

How old were you when you met DH? We were both 16

How old are you & DH now? We are both 21

How many kids do you have, their ages & are you done having kids or want more? If you want more, how many & when are you going to start TTC? I currently have one son, Nathan, who is 5 months. I would like 3 more kids and my husband and I will start trying for a second in November of this year.

Do you own or rent? Neither

Where are you from originally & how long have you lived where you currently live? Red Oak, Texas. I've only lived where I live now for about 4 months. My husband is deployed so I moved back to Texas from Kansas

How many states have you lived in? 2

Can you speak more than 1 language?  If so, which one? Just English

• How long have you been married? 3.5 yearsHow old were you when you met DH? 22How old are you & DH now? 27 How many kids do you have, their ages & are you done having kids or want more? If you want more, how many & when are you going to start TTC? 3 - all girls - 4, 2.5, and 9mo -- maybe want more ;)Do you own or rent? ownWhere are you from originally & how long have you lived where you currently live? im originally from chicago, then plano, then baylor for college, and now mckinney :) lived in mckinney since 2006How many states have you lived in? 2 Can you speak more than 1 language?  If so, which one? french and spanish. sort of ;) 
    aidan kincaid (12.19.06) sawyer grace (7.30.08) 
    reese madeline (5.11.10) miller paige (2.6.12)
    girl #5 due december 2013.

13 galveston1

IG: punkfictionv4

•  How long have you been married? 4 months (DH and I weren't ever planning on getting married until I heard them call DD and she had his last name I wanted it too)

How old were you when you met DH?19

How old are you & DH now? I'm almost 23 and he's 30

How many kids do you have, their ages & are you done having kids or want more? If you want more, how many & when are you going to start TTC? We have one daughter 5 months old. He wants his boy but I think we're done. Maybe in a few more years we'll try again.

Do you own or rent? Rent but looking to buy

Where are you from originally & how long have you lived where you currently live? I'm from California and he is from texas (where we live now) I've been here for 5 years.

Can you speak more than 1 language?  If so, which one? I speak a little spanish mostly just slang

• How long have you been married? 5 yearsHow old were you when you met DH? 20How old are you & DH now? 27 and 29How many kids do you have, their ages & are you done having kids or want more? Addie- 10months If you want more, how many & when are you going to start TTC? 3 more, we will prob TTC this fallDo you own or rent? ownWhere are you from originally & how long have you lived where you currently live? Arlington and have lived in Euless for 5 yearsHow many states have you lived in? just Texas! Can you speak more than 1 language?  If so, which one?   Very broken Spanish.  Very broken.  Like, I could probably talk to a toddler. 
    Woman, I said put down the camera!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• How long have you been married?  1.5 years

How old were you when you met DH?  23

How old are you & DH now?  26/31

How many kids do you have, their ages & are you done having kids or want more? If you want more, how many & when are you going to start TTC?  We have one son who was born in December 2010.  We would like to start trying for another one in the fall.  

Do you own or rent?  We own 2.

Where are you from originally & how long have you lived where you currently live?  I am originally from Nebraska, my DH grew up in Tomball.  I have lived in Texas for almost three years. 

How many states have you lived in?  3

Can you speak more than 1 language?  If so, which one? Nope.

• imageJCM:

Okay ladies,  in an attempt to get this board moving I think if we get to know each other a bit better we may have more of a chance sort of like we are friends!

How long have you been married? 2 years next week

How old were you when you met DH? 27

How old are you & DH now? me 30 and DH 35

How many kids do you have, their ages & are you done having kids or want more? If you want more, how many & when are you going to start TTC?

We have been TTC for over a year, have one furbaby currently

Do you own or rent? own

Where are you from originally & how long have you lived where you currently live? I am originally from a small town called Rice and we moved into our new house last year in Lucas

How many states have you lived in? only in Texas

not fluent in any but can in trouble with several Stick out tongue

4 Clomid cycles BFN's,3 injectible cycles BFN, 3 failed IUI's
    Hystroscopy to remove cysts 11/2010
    IVF #1 with ICSI Graydon Dane born Oct. 23, 2011 via c-section at 38 weeks.
    Surprise BFP 10/9/12. Blighted ovum at 8wks. D&C 11/1/12.
    Surprise BFP#2 TWINS!!! Boy/Girl twins.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • imagekb1005:
    How long have you been married? 5 years How old were you when you met DH? 20 How old are you & DH now? 27 and 29 How many kids do you have, their ages & are you done having kids or want more? Addie- 10months If you want more, how many & when are you going to start TTC? 3 more, we will prob TTC this fall Do you own or rent? own Where are you from originally & how long have you lived where you currently live? Arlington and have lived in Euless for 5 years How many states have you lived in? just Texas!  Can you speak more than 1 language?  If so, which one?   Very broken Spanish.  Very broken.  Like, I could probably talk to a toddler. 

What High School did you go to in Arlington? We're the same age, so I was just wondering if we might have been classmates. I went to Sam.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • How long have you been married? 2 months 

How old were you when you met DH? both 28

How old are you & DH now? both 29

How many kids do you have, their ages & are you done having kids or want more? If you want more, how many & when are you going to start TTC? I have had several miscarriages but no living children yet. Now almost 23 weeks and super excited. I do want more kids, but unsure of how many and when TTC.

Do you own or rent? rent loft

Where are you from originally & how long have you lived where you currently live? I have lived in Dallas, TX area all my life. Currently live near the Bishop Arts District.

How many states have you lived in? only in TX

Can you speak more than 1 language?  If so, which one?  yes, I also know spanish

I hope this does help for us to become friends.....I am finding it hard to connect with my current friends because I'm married and pregnant now.

• imageJCM:

How long have you been married? 5.5 years

How old were you when you met DH? 22

How old are you & DH now? 32 and 31

How many kids do you have, their ages & are you done having kids or want more? If you want more, how many & when are you going to start TTC? we are expecting our first child/daughter in 3 weeks.

Do you own or rent? own

Where are you from originally & how long have you lived where you currently live? Austin is where we are originally from but we have lived in DFW for 6 years and currently live in Euless.

Can you speak more than 1 language?  If so, which one? not really...on a bad day spanish ;-)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • How long have you been married? 
    5 years this May How old were you when you met DH?
    14 or 15How old are you & DH now?
    26How many kids do you have, their ages & are you done having kids or want more? If you want more, how many & when are you going to start TTC?
    1 daughter almost 1 year old.  We want to have 1 or 2 more children but we won't start TTC for about another year.Do you own or rent?
    ownWhere are you from originally & how long have you lived where you currently live?
    South Texas.  Lived here for 3 years.How many states have you lived in?
    Just TexasCan you speak more than 1 language?  If so, which one?
    Nope, just English.

image image
  •  How long have you been married?  9 years this past Christmas

How old were you when you met DH?  I was 19 he was 20.

How old are you & DH now?  I am 29 and he is 30.

How many kids do you have, their ages & are you done having kids or want more? If you want more, how many & when are you going to start TTC?  We have 3 boys ages 13 months, 4yo and 6 yo.  We say we're done, but then again we said that after #2 was born.

Do you own or rent?  Rent right now.  Working on things so we can buy.

Where are you from originally & how long have you lived where you currently live?  I am originally from here.  Lived here all but 2 years of my life.

How many states have you lived in?  2

Can you speak more than 1 language?  If so, which one?  Only 1 language. 
  •  How long have you been married? 3.5 years

How old were you when you met DH? 28

How old are you & DH now? 30's

How many kids do you have, their ages & are you done having kids or want more? If you want more, how many & when are you going to start TTC? Will be TTC very soon.

Do you own or rent? Own

Where are you from originally & how long have you lived where you currently live? Originally from Oklahoma - currently live in Cedar Hill - hoping to move to the mid-cities in the next few years.

How many states have you lived in? 3  (Oklahoma, Texas & Missouri - Kansas City)

Can you speak more than 1 language?  If so, which one? a little German (lived in Germany for a summer during college)

• How long have you been married? It will be 5 years this coming Saturday.How old were you when you met DH? 31How old are you & DH now? I am 38 and DH is 41How many kids do you have, their ages & are you done having kids or want more? If you want more, how many & when are you going to start TTC? I have one that is 22 months. I hope to have another one this year.Do you own or rent? OwnWhere are you from originally & how long have you lived where you currently live? I was raised most of my life in California but have lived in Texas for 13 years. I have been in Dallas about 2 years.How many states have you lived in? 3Can you speak more than 1 language?  If so, which one? Only one. 
  • And how did this post get 23,000 post views? That can't be real. If it is somebody needs to come out of looky-loo status. 
  • imagemissjanel:
    And how did this post get 23,000 post views? That can't be real. If it is somebody needs to come out of looky-loo status. 
    I was just about to bring this up! I didn't post to this, but did read some of the responses. I wonder if it's some sort of a mix up..
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • How long have you been married? 3.5 yearsHow old were you when you met DH? I was 21 and DH was 23How old are you & DH now? I'm 26 and DH is 28How many kids do you have, their ages & are you done having kids or want more? If you want more, how many & when are you going to start TTC? We have one DD together and then 1 DD from DH's previous marriage. DD is 10 months on the 24th and SDD is 7. I want another one, but DH is still on the fence. IF we have another one, we will probably TTC when DD is around 2 - 2.5 years old.Do you own or rent? own Where are you from originally & how long have you lived where you currently live? I grew up in North Richland Hills and currently live in Keller. We bought in July of '10. I have stayed in the area all but about 2 years of my life. How many states have you lived in? 1Can you speak more than 1 language?  If so, which one? Yes, Sign Language
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  •  How long have you been married?  4 years

How old were you when you met DH?   25

How old are you & DH now?  me 31, him 37

1 boy - 3yrs old   1 girl - 8years old   a third is up for discussion 

Do you own or rent?  own

Where are you from originally & how long have you lived where you currently live?  Originally from Southern CA, have been here 1.5 years ,  I live in Southlake

Can you speak more than 1 language?  If so, which one?  just english

• How long have you been married? 2.5 yrsHow old were you when you met DH? 32How old are you & DH now? me - 36 and him - 34How many kids do you have, their ages & are you done having kids or want more? If you want more, how many & when are you going to start TTC? - Grace is 11 months old.  We will start TTC #2 in the next few months.Do you own or rent? ownWhere are you from originally & how long have you lived where you currently live?  From Georgia and live her for 6 months.How many states have you lived in? 2Can you speak more than 1 language?  If so, which one?  nope Anyone notice this post is up over 25K views??? CRAZY 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • How long have you been married? 2.5 years

How old were you when you met DH? 20

How old are you & DH now? both 31

DS is almost 3 months.  Want one or two more.  Probably start TTC in the fall, hoping for a Sept 2012 baby.

Do you own or rent?  own

Where are you from originally & how long have you lived where you currently live?

born in FL but moved around growing up.  We have lived in Keller for about 5 years.

How many states have you lived in? FL, CA, AR, MO, AZ, TX....and we are considering a move to TN

Can you speak more than 1 language?  If so, which one? nope but DH can speak Spanish

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• How long have you been married? Will be 5 years in JulyHow old were you when you met DH? We were both 19How old are you & DH now? 27How many kids do you have, their ages & are you done having kids or want more? If you want more, how many & when are you going to start TTC? 1 DD will be 2 next month...not sure if we are 1 and done or if we'll have 1 more. Probably 1 more and start TTC next summerDo you own or rent? Own but we are going to sell and rent again for awhile, we are not the fixer upper people we thought we wereWhere are you from originally & how long have you lived where you currently live? He is from Kentucky and I am from Ohio and we have been in Fort Worth for almost 5 yearsHow many states have you lived in? Just 2Can you speak more than 1 language?  If so, which one? No only English
  • How long have you been married?  3 years

How old were you when you met DH?  25

How old are you & DH now? I am 31, DH is 34

How many kids do you have, their ages & are you done having kids or want more? If you want more, how many & when are you going to start TTC?  We have 1 son...he will be 2 this weekend!  We do want more, maybe 2, probably will TTC again in a year or so.

Do you own or rent?  Own

Where are you from originally & how long have you lived where you currently live?  I am originally from Nebraska.  We moved here from Florida in June '08, so we've been here almost 3 years.

How many states have you lived in?  3

Can you speak more than 1 language?  If so, which one?  No

• How long have you been married?

How old were you when you met DH?  16

How old are you & DH now?  25 and 27

How many kids do you have, their ages & are you done having kids or want more? If you want more, how many & when are you going to start TTC?  This is our first.  I want at least one more (don't want an only child) and the plan is for them to be around two years apart.

Do you own or rent?  Is it really considered owning if you haven't finished paying for it?

Where are you from originally & how long have you lived where you currently live?  I am from Louisiana, and I miss it!  DH is from here and has outright refused to move.  I've been in the dallas area for 10 years, and we moved into our current house a little over a year ago.

How many states have you lived in?  Two. 

Can you speak more than 1 language?  If so, which one? Does being able to read Spanish count?

• How long have you been married? 5 years in May

How old were you when you met DH? 26

How old are you & DH now? me 34, DH 33

How many kids do you have, their ages & are you done having kids or want more? If you want more, how many & when are you going to start TTC? We have 2, 18 months and 3 months.  We are done.

Do you own or rent? Own

Where are you from originally & how long have you lived where you currently live? I am from Utah, moved here in 1998, DH is from Florida, he moved here in 2000.  We currently live in Beford.

How many states have you lived in? 4, Utah, Nebraska, Colorado and Texas

Can you speak more than 1 language?  If so, which one? Nope, just English

• How long have you been married? Married for almost 2 yrs.

How old were you when you met DH? 33

How old are you & DH now? I am 39 & DH is 34

How many kids do you have, their ages & are you done having kids or want more? 1 DS and 1 DD on the way 

If you want more, how many & when are you going to start TTC? NO more for us!

Do you own or rent? Own

Where are you from originally & how long have you lived where you currently live? Garland, TX. We live in Rowlett, TX now.

How many states have you lived in?  2 Texas and California

Can you speak more than 1 language?   Nope just English

•  How long have you been married? 2 1/2 years

How old were you when you met DH? 24

How old are you & DH now? 27 & 30

I have 2 DD 8&7 from a previous marriage and we are TTC for our first together

Do you own or rent? rent, till we find the perfect house

I am originally from 20 min from where we live now about 45 min east of Dallas

How many states have you lived in?

just Texas although I have lived in most metro areas (Dallas, Houston, and Austin)

English, a lot of Spanish, and some German if its a good day.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"