Baby Names

I know, I know,

Save me the lecture and just vote already. By the way, my vagina is a traitor. Angry Stupid wasted vagina vote....WinkStick out tongue

[Poll]
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I know, I know,

• I'm kind of surprised at the vote. Alastair just looks "right" to me.
  • imageshopgirl_07:
    I'm kind of surprised at the vote. Alastair just looks "right" to me.

Agree

BrittAny Nicole
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm biased because I have one, but I'm a fan of Alastair.  :)
  • I only know one Alistair/Alastair?my neighbor who is from Scotland. He spells it Alistair, so that gets my vote.

• Alas, I prefer Alistair. I think it's mostly because I've been staring at it in your siggy for so long, that it just looks right to me: two As and two Is.

But I could definitely get behind you on Alastair. I have a feeling you prefer this spelling, since that's what you wrote in the question. It's not bad by any means.

• imageEaglefoot23:

Alas, I prefer Alistair. I think it's mostly because I've been staring at it in your siggy for so long, that it just looks right to me: two As and two Is.

But I could definitely get behind you on Alastair. I have a feeling you prefer this spelling, since that's what you wrote in the question. It's not bad by any means.

Is that better? Stick out tongue

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagecitychicks:
    imageEaglefoot23:

Alas, I prefer Alistair. I think it's mostly because I've been staring at it in your siggy for so long, that it just looks right to me: two As and two Is.

Is that better? Stick out tongue

Good try! Wink But no.

In fact it looks really, really weird now. I'm more convinced than ever that Alistair is my preferred spelling.

• all of this going back and forth on the spelling of Alastair has me convinced you're going to have a girl ;)
  • imageHannahO28:
    all of this going back and forth on the spelling of Alastair has me convinced you're going to have a girl ;)

Definately will be a boy. Whenever we've agreed on a name it's been the opposite sex Sad

• I prefer Alastair -- easier on the eyes and seems "softer" somehow. Great name!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

I'll love you forever,
    I'll like you for always,
    As long as I'm living my baby you'll be.
    - Robert Munsch
  • I like both spellings, but I think I prefer the look of Alistair.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"