Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Recommend your video camera plz!

I was looking in to a flip cam....does anyone have opinions on them or another camera? TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Recommend your video camera plz!

• Kodak Playsport

We love love love this camera. I originally wanted a flip, but when I found it had no removable memory, I went looking for an alternative. This camera is pretty dang nice, and only 120 bucks at SamsClub. It's even waterproof, and comes with it's own software to upload to facebook, youtube, you name it.

It doesn't really do that great in low light though. That's the only thing I don't like about it. 

• Flip cam is great, mostly because it's idiot proof and inexpensive. Highly recommend.
  • Loading the player...
  • I was looking into the flip also, my biggest problem was the fact that you can't add more memory and also the zoom is only like a 4x zoom.If you ever go anywhere and want to record anything at a disctance you are screwed.Other than that it is really nice and takes great video.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • i second the flip! i'm not advanced enough to appreciate a big expensive camera.  i do appreciate throwing it in my bag and capturing memories wherever i go:)  uploading the videos on the computer is not hard either.  i say just do it!
    *love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place. (zora neale hurston)* Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • https://us.sanyo.com/Dual-Cameras/VPC-HD2000ABK-Full-1080p-HD-Video-and-8MP-Digital-Photos

Best camera we have had to date. And my husband is a tech nerd so we got a nice small one.

• We have the flip camera and love it.. it fits easily in my purse or diaper bag and is super easy to use!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"