Washington Babies

Baby shower themes for twin boys?

planning one...ideas? All I have seen are 2 peas in a pod, double trouble, and noah's ark....other unique ideas??

Re: Baby shower themes for twin boys?

• cowboys and indians?

thing 1 and thing 2 (Dr. Seuss)

double header (baseball)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had a thing1 thing2 first party for my boys. And I always like jungle animals (monkeys) for boys.

My shower was amazing, it was themed for me - they held a tea at a local tea house and we ate and talked and the theme for the boys was their nursery decor (nautical - so there were some decorations and the cake etc) - but I loved that they made it about me and reaxing, no more girl stuff when the boys got here! it was also nice that the "theme" was the boy's nursery decor so the items I ended up using in the room and weren't just party decorations.

Mine was held at 28 weeks and felt about right, my boys got here at 33 weeks - by 28-30 I felt huge!

Have fun!

• Loading the player...
  • I only boy baby shower I've thrown was a baseball theme.  It was cute, we did decorations from Orientaltrading and ballpark food.  A vintage baseball theme would be adorable I think.

Another gender neutral shower I threw was rubber duckies.  The inflatable duckie tub from Target/Walmart makes a spectacular tabletop decoration - I put ice and drinks in it and the left it for the mommy-to-be to use later.  :)

-Deborah

• *two footprints (technically it's one "set" but)
    *birds & bees?
    *I like the two peas in a pod idea too....

You could serve things that "go great" together as food:
    *wine & cheese
    *chips & dip
    *bread & butter
    *cake & ice cream
    *milk & cookies
    *rum & coke
    *coffee & baileys
  • Two Little Monkey's

A Perfect 'Pear' (but you could do pear decorations and use green and white as your colors): https://www.babylifestyles.com/2009/05/a-perfect-pear-baby-shower-for-the-perfect-pair-of-twins/

This place is a Zoo

But I also think you could just do a fun theme based on the nursery colors or something and call it Double The Fun

• Twinkies

Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star(s)

Doublemint Gum

Apples and Oranges

Twinado's (you could do clouds, umbrella's, raindrops for decorations)

Twin-riffic and then just pick a color scheme that you think would be fun

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Since I have Dr. Seuss on my mind lately..I'm gonna second the Thing 1 Thing 2 theme..there are SO many cute Dr. Seuss ideas and Michaels has some stuff in their stores right now too! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"