3rd Trimester

This is probably TMI, but...

Has anyone experienced a kinda achy feeling down below after peeing?  It doesn't burn when I pee, and I don't have that need to go feeling... (I have only ever had one UTI, so I might not know the signs) but after I pee'd just now, and got back to my desk, my down below area ached for like a minute.  It still feels a little weird, but doesn't hurt.

Advice?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: This is probably TMI, but...

• I only get that way if I dont fully empty my bladder.

Depending on how she is laying I feel I need to pee and nothing much comes but the minute I get up and she moves I have to full on pee.

• What part of your "down below area"? Psss. you can say vagina too. Was it your lower abdomen or vaginal area?
    photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Lol, I am such a child.  My vagina. 
  • i am so achy after i pee...i think its because my bladder is so full after sleeping!

i always have to lie down after my first morning pee because i ache! i found water helps alot...however im not known for drinking a ton of water...my ob tells me off :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers pregnancy due date
  • I know you don't wanna hear it, but call your doc. I had some weird pain that I just mentioned in passing at an appointment, turns out I had a yeast infection AND a uti, and I had NO IDEA. And I've had both before, I know the symptoms to look for. Pregnancy is weird. 
  • I mentioned it at the appt i had today and the quick test was negative for a uti, but they are still sending the results in.  My doc said its prob just normal pressure.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"