Trying to Get Pregnant

1st cycle of clomid..

So my OB gave me a prescription for Clomid-5 pills with 0 refills. I'll be starting either this month or next, but OB didn't say when I have to be seen...how long after taking Clomid must I go back to my doc?

Re: 1st cycle of clomid..

• That is something I'd get worked out before I take those pills.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageKdgTeacher:
    That is something I'd get worked out before I take those pills.

This.  Call your doctor first before taking them.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Has your obgyn mentioned monitoring to you at all with bloodwork and ultrasounds? If not, you might want to look into getting this done. Some ob's just need to know you want to.

I agree with pp's, don't start the pills until you get this worked out! Good luck :)

Little Slick
    Born 6.26.10
    Forever a Family 11.26.12
  • imageKdgTeacher:
    That is something I'd get worked out before I take those pills.

Ditto. I can't imagine why/how they'd prescribe medication without instructions. But to answer your question, Clomid can be taken days 3-7, 5-9 etc. But that is completely up to you and your doctor. I take them 3-7, I get b/w on CD 3, u/s on CD 12., and a progesterone level check on CD 25.

Mama to Baby K. born @25wks due to pProm/PTL. Forever in Our Hearts. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • yeah you need to talk to your doctor.  i take it cd 5-9 & get an u/s on cd 12 & hcg injection.

~after 34 cycles we finally got our 2nd little bundle of joy~
    My IF blog
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Please read this before popping any hormone pills. These are VERY SERIOUS drugs and you need proper monitoring. They may be cheap monetarily speaking but the cost of not being properly monitored can cost your fertility as a whole.

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/37113868.aspx#backToTopAnchor

Took 2 years & 8 months to make our baby! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"