3rd Trimester

Why am I not hungry anymore?

Odd.

I usually eat every few hours to head off major stomach grumbling and that empty/nauseous feeling..... but lately I am not hungry at all.  For lunch I just had a yogurt and I feel stuffed. I know that I need to eat more, but I guess I don't have the room for it.

Like giveaways? Like my blog!
www.facebook.com/TryVermontFirst
I love these two beautiful children!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Why am I not hungry anymore?

• Could it be baby's position? On the bright side - it'll give you an excuse to eat more often (even if the amount is significantly smaller than before).
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I've had this for a few weeks now, the doc said it's because I don't have much room left in my belly! I'm short waisted and petite. The doc said to try and eat small meals but make sure I don't stop eating.

Good Luck! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I had this same issue between 32-34 weeks, but then the last couple of days I cant seem to stop eating. But during those couple weeks I just forced myself to have something every few hours.
    imageimage
    BFP # 1- DS ~ TTC #2 since Jan. 2012 - BFP # 2 - "Baby Elsie" - Blighted Ovum - D&C August 22, 2012 at 7w3d, BFP # 3 - CP - December 30, 2012, BFP # 4 - CP - March 19, 2013 ~ First RE Appt. 4/24/13 Med cycle #1: 50mg Clomid and Trigger shot = BFN. Med. Cycle #2: 6 cysts found. No meds/rest cycle. Trying on our own = BFP # 5! Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 129 Beta #3 = 94 - CP - July 2, 2013. BFP # 6! Beta#1 = 21, Beta#2 =58 Beta#3 = 134. U/S shows heartbeat of 142 at 7w2d!
  • I agree that this is really common when we're 30-35 or so weeks, when our stomachs get really squished!  Then, once he/she drops lower, there is more room...or at least there has been for me!  I have a good appetite back since LO dropped at 34 weeks.  
  • I've had this off and on throughout my pregnancy. It can be scary when you think you're not getting all the nutrients you should be getting. My doc said it's normal though. Mostly, it's certain foods. I used to LOVE meat - red meat, chicken, pork, you name it - for about 3 months now, the idea of meat is totally disgusting!! But, egg lots of eggs, nuts, tofu, etc and it keeps the mind at ease.=) Good luck and Congrats.=)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image image
  • WIsh I had that problem! lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh, I'm hungry.  I just don't have anywhere to put the food, lol.  I guess I'm at the "can't eat, can't breathe" stage.  It could be like a PP said, the baby's position could have an impact.

I feel out of breath constantly, and I don't have to be doing anything to feel that way.  Just sitting at my desk in work, I feel out of breath.  I'd give anything to be able to take a deep breath right now.  And eating?  I'm full after a few forkfuls of food.  I make myself eat at least half of what's on my plate, but it's a struggle anymore.  DH & I are going out to dinner after my appt tomorrow night, and I already feel bad because I feel like it's going to be a waste.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"