September 2011 Moms

Don't hate me...

Last night was the first night, since becoming pg, that I did not wake up to go to the bathroom.  It was wonderful!!!!!!!!!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Don't hate me...

• That's so funny because last night was the same for me. The past 2 weeks I've been waking up seriously 4-5 times to pee. I'm almost 11 wks too. I wonder if it lets up a little bit around this time??
    Photobucket
  • NOT COOL! ....still waiting for this little side effect to subside.
    {May Siggy Challenge}
    Favorite TV mom: Janelle's Mom

BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Flor Maria
  • Loading the player...
  • Don't hate me...I have not gotten up once to go pee in the middle of the night!  I have woken up and since I sleep on my stomach, I had the urge to go, but if I switched to my side or back, I could instantly fall back asleep.
  • don't hate me either.  i've never gotten up in the night for the bathroom during either pregnancy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ah! Yes! I am also 11 weeks 2 days and I was so nervous because last night I also did not have to wake up to pee! I'm glad I'm not in it alone :) 
  • I wish!!! I wake up to pee 4-5 times a night everynight Sad I'm convinced there's going to be a path etched in my carpet from walking to the bathroom from my bed.
  • with DD I only got up closer to third tri.. this time I wouldnt have to if DD would STTN already!
  • I wish I was there but it seems to be not quite so often. I have slept better the last couple of nights which is more what I'm thankful for. If I can get up and go to the bathroom and fall right back to sleep then I'm good!! That's not normally the case and am awake for hours Sad
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • lol! i have been waking up atleat once a night to pee too athen i start thinking about everything and then its hard sometimes to go back to sleep so it drives me nuts!
  • I've always gotten up 1-2 times a night to pee, but since becoming pg, it's gone to about 3-5 times. :/ It's inconvenient, but I'll accept it since I haven't had any morning sickness. :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"