3rd Trimester

Think we picked a name

So after alot of research and consideration I think we have finally decided on a name for our little girl. I have read over many name lists and have asked DH for his opinions and tonight he said he had been thinking of names lately and was really starting to like (one that I picked) Julia...or Julie. I was happy he really actually liked one that I liked since the names he came up with on his own I didnt like at all. And I had been kind of leaning toward Julia. I said that now all we need to do is find a middle name and he said Noelle...which I had been considering as a middle name because it was one of the first girl names he ever said he liked and while I dont really want to name our daughter Noelle, I thought it would be fine as a middle name. And Julia Noelle sounds nice together. So I think this will be our baby's name. Yay! Now to work on getting the nursery done and all the other stuff we need to do in less than 10 weeks.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Think we picked a name

• Julia is what we picked IF we were having a girl as my name is Gemma- Gem- means Jewel....jewlia-  JULIA :) but turns out were having a boy n chose Marcus :)

I think its a very pretty name with noelle.

LOVe it :) x

Daisypath Anniversary tickers pregnancy due date
  • Congrats! Names are so hard... Thats a beautiful choice.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I like it but I'm biased, naming one of the girls Julianna :)
  • Juliana/Julianna was also one of the names on my list. I still think its a beautiful name but DH thought it was too Italian sounding to go with his our last name, Schwarz so I couldnt have him not liking our daughters name when there were possibly names we both liked.
  • That is really pretty.  I would have loved to have Julia on our list, but SIL is Julie and that is just too close!  Congrats on finding a name you both like!

Rachel and Jeff Married 5.29.05

Jason is 8

Elizabeth is 6

Katherine is 18 months 

Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"