3rd Trimester

I'm over buying new maternity pants

I literally wear 1 pair of black pants 5X per week for work. They are the only ones that fit me and that are comfortable. I'm DONE buying maternity pants. Anybody else in the same boat?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I'm over buying new maternity pants

• Totally done. I don't care if they fall apart at this point.
  • Yep, same here. I have two pairs of pants that fit me (3 on a good day) and I am not buying any more. My last day of work is next Thursday and I am just so glad I made it this far. I REFUSE to buy more stuff. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • same here and that pair is getting snug :(

• I love my maternity jeans and don't want to give them up post-baby.  HOWEVER, I have yet to find a pair of maternity slacks for work that are comfortable or stay up.  I have 2 pair that I wear in a pinch.  Otherwise, I have a couple pair of pre-pregnancy work pants that I'm still wearing unbuttoned with a bellaband. 

I can't wear my pre-pregnancy jeans with the band, though...I guess the material is too heavy to hold up.

I refuse to buy any more maternity clothes.

image 30 y/o with PCOS HSG normal, SA essentially normal (slightly low morph but good # and motility) 50 mg Clomid...zip; 100 mg Clomid...nada; 150 mg Clomid...zilch 1/10 Injectable cycle with Gonal-F, Ovidrel, and TI.....Beta 2/22...BFN 2/10 Injectable cycle with Gonal-F and Follistim (long story), Ovidrel..BFN 4/10 Injectable cycle (see above). BFP but early m/c 5w5d. 5/10 Break cycle due to BFC (Big Fat Cyst)...darn it all 6/10 Injectable cycle +IUI...BFN 7/10 Injectable cycle + IUI.....BFP!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Screw maternity pants, I refuse to buy more. If they're dirty I wear sweats.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

breastfeeding, cloth diapering, farming mama.

• I bought a few pairs of regular (non-maternity) Old Navy yoga pants and surprisingly, they fit perfectly throughout my pregnancy. Big ol' belly and all! 

https://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=6331250324006&cid=41581&locale=en_US

If you unfold the "foldover waistband" and wrap it around your belly - instant maternity pants. And oh so comfy! 

• Once my maternity work pants stopped being comfy I bought 2 pair of yoga pants that I now wear to work. One pair is black and the other is gray. I work in a office where this is frowned upon, but I only have a couple more weeks of work so my thought is who cares. I am also wearing tennis shoes. My maternity jeans are still comfy, but I figured I wouldn't push my luck.
  • Same here! This week I wore a pair to work and was like, this is the last time!!!! They were just too tight in the stomach.  I have 2 pairs left now.  With 6 weeks left I am not buying more!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary image image
  • I gave in and bought one more pair, but that was several weeks ago and I am a few weeks behind you guys.  I was still digusted that I made the purchase.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have one pair of very comfy maternity jeans. DH says "We should get you another pair". I'm like why I only have a few months to go lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I guess I'm lucky. I've been loving my mat clothes. At Thyme Maternity they have tons of 'before & after' clothes and some of my pants are so comfy I'll be wearing them after baby comes! =)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"